Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,053 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

How Can I Transfer Money To Someone In Europe - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Transfer Money To Someone In Europe (761 Views)

How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? / What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? / How Can I Transfer Funds From Blockchain E-wallet Account To My Local Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Transfer Money To Someone In Europe by solzmuller(m): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
I don't really know how to transfer money to people abroad help me guys
Re: How Can I Transfer Money To Someone In Europe by Fertilenigeria: 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
Its very easy to do that. You can use any of the following
(1) PayPal - allows you to send money or buy anything abroad. visit PayPal.com
(2) Western Union - allows you to send money to anybody in any location including space
(3) International Wire Transfer - Your bank know about this one better.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Transfer Money To Someone In Europe by solzmuller(m): 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
So am I going to open account in this one
Re: How Can I Transfer Money To Someone In Europe by Fertilenigeria: 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
solzmuller:
So am I going to open account in this one

Yes. open an account with PayPal.com and verify your ATM card with them.

After that you can even pay the devil if you want

(1) (Reply)

Way Forward For Sports Betting Agents / Trading Farm Products / Current CBN Policies Are Shutting Down Business, Says CSO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.