Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? (17973 Views)

How To Transfer Money From Gtbank To Gtbank And To Other Bank Account / How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN / What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by tonididdy(m): 8:33am On Sep 14, 2016
good morning House,

please how do I make a transfer from Nigeria to Kenya, just a small amount tho...please anyone who has done this before should please share.
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by tboibamz: 11:03am On Sep 14, 2016
Upload it on a file sharing site like dropbox or zippyshare. The person can download it from there.

Or send it as an attachment via email or whatsapp.

Or go and meet the person in Kenya and share it via flashshare or xender.

Or consult wikihow.

Or send the money to my account and I will go and deliver it to the person in Kenya

#yoursignature #amsorry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by Zdoh(m): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Use Skrill to m-pesa..all you need is skrill account,funds your skrill account and tell the reciever to also get mpesa account.He will give you his name and phone and you transfer the money from your skrill.He will get alart on his/her phone within a minute.
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by Zdoh(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Use Skrill to m-pesa..all you need is skrill account,upload money and the reciever also get mpesa account.He will give you his name and phone and you the transfer the money from your skrill.He will get alart on his/her phone within a minute.Check my signature for contact you need my help.
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by Zdoh(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Use Skrill to m-pesa..all you need is skrill account,upload money and the reciever also get mpesa account.He will give you his name and phone and you the transfer the money from your skrill.He will get alart on his/her phone within a minute.Check my signature for contact incase you need my help.
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by tonididdy(m): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2016
Zdoh:
Use Skrill to m-pesa..all you need is skrill account,upload money and the reciever also get mpesa account.He will give you his name and phone and you the transfer the money from your skrill.He will get alart on his/her phone within a minute.Check my signature for contact you need my help.
did you call me the other day?, am sorry I missed the number....pls call me back or reply me here

how do I open a skrill account here in Nigeria?
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by Pavore9: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2016
tonididdy:
did you call me the other day?, am sorry I missed the number....pls call me back or reply me here

How much do you want to send across?
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by Zdoh(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
tonididdy:

Your number is not going through....you can reach me on 08088759163.
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by Cocoboms(m): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2017
Pavore9:

How much do you want to send across?

please sir, I want to transfer money to Kenya from Nigeria, can you be of help? or how do I go about it easily?

I would appreciate a response. Thanks!
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by Pavore9: 11:22am On Jan 18, 2017
Cocoboms:

please sir, I want to transfer money to Kenya from Nigeria, can you be of help? or how do I go about it easily?

I would appreciate a response. Thanks!

The rates are not really friendly, l must say! How much do you want to transfer?
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by Cocoboms(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2017
Pavore9:

The rates are not really friendly, l must say! How much do you want to transfer?

Oh wow....that's quite discouraging. I wanna transfer about 34,000ksh. what's the current rate sir?
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by Pavore9: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2017
Cocoboms:

Oh wow....that's quite discouraging. I wanna transfer about 34,000ksh. what's the current rate sir?

One can not withdraw with cards here, to send via Moneygram/Western Union na war and most Nigerian traders here are using 4.8 to exchange (4.8 * 34,000)= to the Naira you will be paying.
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by Cocoboms(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2017
Pavore9:

One can not withdraw with cards here, to send via Moneygram/Western Union na war and most Nigerian traders here are using 4.8 to exchange (4.8 * 34,000)= to the Naira you will be paying.

So sad, that's really discouraging. I have read a little about M-pesa.....how does that work? I'm not so knowledgeable about it. pls any idea?
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by Pavore9: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Cocoboms:

So sad, that's really discouraging. I have read a little about M-pesa.....how does that work? I'm not so knowledgeable about it. pls any idea?

With Mpesa, the recipient in kenya can receive international money transfer (Moneygram/Western Union/Sendwave/Worldremit etc) straight into their phone without having to go to any bank to cash the transfer. It is just like having an MTN line in Nigeria and their mobile money service is branded as MTNwallet. Your MTN number will be the same as your MTNwallet.

If someone within Nigeria wants to send money to you, all he needs to do is send the money to your MTN number and you receive an alert instantly that such amount has been received then you have an option to cash it out at an agent beside you for a small charge or forward the money to your bank account or send to another MTNwallet or use it to pay for goods and services straight from your phone as you can eat in a restaurant when the bill is given you can request for the restaurant's code and send the money straight to it from your phone and they will get an alert immediately.

All l have mentioned above is how Mpesa operates in Kenya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by Cocoboms(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pavore9:

With Mpesa, the recipient in kenya can receive international money transfer (Moneygram/Western Union/Sendwave/Worldremit etc) straight into their phone without having to go to any bank to cash the transfer. It is just like having an MTN line in Nigeria and their mobile money service is branded as MTNwallet. Your MTN number will be the same as your MTNwallet.

If someone within Nigeria wants to send money to you, all he needs to do is send the money to your MTN number and you receive an alert instantly that such amount has been received then you have an option to cash it out at an agent beside you for a small charge or forward the money to your bank account or send to another MTNwallet or use it to pay for goods and services straight from your phone as you can eat in a restaurant when the bill is given you can request for the restaurant's code and send the money straight to it from your phone and they will get an alert immediately.

All l have mentioned above is how Mpesa operates in Kenya.

that's a cool initiative.
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by Pavore9: 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
Cocoboms:

that's a cool initiative.

Mpesa is about 10 years old in Kenya.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by charisresources: 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hello Sir

I have an idea on reaching local consumers in Kenya but my major challenge has been how to create a channel for easy payment. My intention is to have them pay through mpesa, but since I am not resident in kenya, what would you suggest?

Anticipate your response
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by Pavore9: 6:53am On Jul 11, 2017
charisresources:
Hello Sir

I have an idea on reaching local consumers in Kenya but my major challenge has been how to create a channel for easy payment. My intention is to have them pay through mpesa, but since I am not resident in kenya, what would you suggest?

Anticipate your response

Just read this now. Send me a PM so we can discuss the possibility of receiving payments from.kenyans.
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by vizboy(m): 5:07am On Dec 29, 2017
We Can Help You Send Money From Nigeria To Kenya At A Very Soft Rate.

Visit www.mpesapay.com for our rate
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by lanre2009: 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
good evening bro.....trust you are good. pls i am trying to send money to someone in KENYA through MPESA, how can i go about it? I am in Lagos, Is there a cheaper alternative to MPESA, WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM? THANKS

Pavore9:

Just read this now. Send me a PM so we can discuss the possibility of receiving payments from.kenyans.
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by Pavore9: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
lanre2009:
good evening bro.....trust you are good. pls i am trying to send money to someone in KENYA through MPESA, how can i go about it? I am in Lagos, Is there a cheaper alternative to MPESA, WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM? THANKS

Send me a PM.
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by lanre2009: 9:20am On Mar 15, 2019
Pavore9:

Send me a PM.

Bros pls check your mail...
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by Pavore9: 9:37am On Mar 15, 2019
lanre2009:

Bros pls check your mail...

OK
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by Walexz02(m): 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
tonididdy:
good morning House,

please how do I make a transfer from Nigeria to Kenya, just a small amount tho...please anyone who has done this before should please share.
Bros use Bitcoin now
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by chieyine(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
lanre2009:

Yes there is a cheaper alternative to Mpesa and all these.
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by lanre2009: 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
can you educate me pls??

chieyine:

Yes there is a cheaper alternative to Mpesa and all these.
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by chieyine(m): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
lanre2009:
can you educate me pls??

Getbarter/ flutterwave.

Fund your account in naira, transfer it to Kenya wallet there, send to the recipient
Re: How Can I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Kenya ? by bukkiexchange01(f): 12:00pm On Mar 27
Get your fund exchanged into instant cash at the most competitive rate (fast loading)

We also buy & sell
Cefa
Kenya Shillings
Naira
Cedis

WE ACCEPT ESCROW SERVICES

We buy.......................

PayPal Funds (fnf only, no card funds or GnS funds )
BTC
Skrill Funds
Payoneer Funds
Perfect Money Funds
Wise Funds
Cashapp Funds
Ethereum
All Giftcards (footlocker, amazon, amex, sephora, itunes, apple, target, xbox, etc).

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? / 1xbet I’m Not Receiving SMS During A Withdrawal. What Can I Do? / Intercontinental Bank Has Become Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.