Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos (28278 Views)

Huge Python Killed In Ikorodu Area Of Peace Estate, AGURA Today / Heavy Rainfall Pulls Down High Tension Wire At Ikeja Area Of Lagos. See Photos / Man Spotted Lying On The Ground In Victoria-Island Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's every where in Nigeria.

Some are mad homeless etc etc

Or hopeless
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by kocvalour(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
K
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by IlekeHD: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
The naija life just tired pesin
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by bright007(f): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
taking a nap
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by Beetee1(m): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
The man needs an urgent attention in any case. Can someone with the detail address please call 911?
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by ralph28(m): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
He is berated.
St. Bottle at work.
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by Kx: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
Why can't we have homeless people's home for crying out loud?
To think that people even walked passed him without bothering to c if he was ok and what assistance he needed is evident of how "good samaritanship" has left lagosians.
Being ur neighbors keeper ought to have been extended to d man.
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by Kazrem(m): 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
Aminat508:
What could have happened to this man found lying down on the street of Lagos? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Source:https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/614494358168039425
Olohun maje ki ile aiye suwa

1 Like

Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by jericco1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
homeless not hopeless.
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by Dollyak(f): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nigerians are really cold
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by Swagk101(m): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
vimi:
ii thought FG banned ogogoro undecided

For him mind him dey sleep on top water bed gan grin

to the drunkards iin the house cool Drink Responsibly
Nigga!!! U gat me cracked up mehn grin

1 Like

Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
grin.The land wey that guy dey currently, na king him be.
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by oismail(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
Go closer, why are u afraid?
So on a more serious not, why not ask google if you have data
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by adezor: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Even Nijeria is also lying down flat !
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by otiigba1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Research has revealed that %90 percent of nigerians are living with mental illness, and the worst thing is they not even aware of it undecided
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by redcliff: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
INTROVERT:

I think you are also mad. Being everywhere on this forum
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by INTROVERT(f): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
redcliff:

I think you are also mad. Being everywhere on this forum

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin. Nice one... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by luvly101: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
Aminat508:
What could have happened to this man found lying down on the street of Lagos? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Source:https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/614494358168039425

He misplaced his sponsored visa to USA grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by opedaydydx9(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
This magic moment is making my room look bigger
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Swagk101:
Nigga!!! U gat me cracked up mehn grin
Just for laffs brava cool

1 Like

Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by Aminat508(f): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
opedaydydx9:
This magic moment is making my room look bigger
lmao chai grin grin grin
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by opedaydydx9(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
Aminat508:
lmao chai grin grin grin
seriously, my room should be smaller I think.... Looks big :g
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
INTROVERT:

didnt u c its like a pole fell beside himmm

nigerians wicked no b small. c pple passing by......

.........…

introvert abeg which subscription are u using
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by breakeven: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Blame buhari
Na so. The chanji agents were always blaming GEj for everything. Even when one mad man flogs his wife, chanji agent will blame it on GEj. Now it is the turn of dauradogoyaro to bear the brunt of Tanoid and Satanoid
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by Aminat508(f): 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
opedaydydx9:
seriously, my room should be smaller I think.... Looks big :g
cheesy STP drinking nah
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by opedaydydx9(m): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
Aminat508:
cheesy STP drinking nah
Na small remain, let me finish it, I need it for tonight.... It's Friday baby
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by rajazzmine(f): 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
Na wa o. Cus its a man in ds case, almost every1 here tnk its ogogoro at work. Wht if d man is homeless, sick n nids help lyk d case of d surulere woman?
Re: Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos by Lincoln275(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
the guy is collecting fresh air ni jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serious Fire Burning At Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt / An Hit And Run At Ikeja Along (Images Inside) / Police CID Panti, Yaba On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.