Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,557 members, 7,865,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

How To Kill Ralain Ordinga Virus - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Kill Ralain Ordinga Virus (694 Views)

Shortcut Virus Removal From Windows 7 PC / "My Removable Device" Shortcut Virus - Help / How To Retrieve Your Files From FOLDERS Turned Into SHORTCUTS By VIRUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Kill Ralain Ordinga Virus by akinbunmy: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2009
This virus is a menace, it copies its self into all your folders and then make them .exe file. so that if you try to remove them you wil end up removing your own core files.
it makes your system very slow and playing music will become a problem
When it happened to me, it disabled task manager abd registry and folder options. Anyways i enabled them back and started removing the virus using avg but later any flash drive got infected. well kaspersky cleard that for me and used ubuntu linux to remove some.
All of a sudden i got the cure for it. instaed of the stress i went through.
for how to remove this virus go to the address below
www.akinlolu.
click on "about" and y ou will find instructions. you can also leave a comment there if you want just to help others

(1) (Reply)

Onspeed Wahala / Windows 7 Beta: Thoughts And Reviews / Help: My Dell Vostro 1000 Isnt Coming Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.