Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,321 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Is It Ideal To Use Pos Machine To Collect Tithe And Offering In D Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Ideal To Use Pos Machine To Collect Tithe And Offering In D Church (703 Views)

Man Caught Stealing Money From Church's Offering In Ghana (video) / How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? / Church That Uses Calabash With Red Pieces To Collect Offering In Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ideal To Use Pos Machine To Collect Tithe And Offering In D Church by raystar96(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
since we are in an evolving world.. were change is a rapid occurrence.Technology seems to set the pace... but is it biblical to use pos machine in the church?
Re: Is It Ideal To Use Pos Machine To Collect Tithe And Offering In D Church by brodalikeme(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Off course the ultimate purpose is for the convenience of cash transaction.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ideal To Use Pos Machine To Collect Tithe And Offering In D Church by channelz: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
Is it biblical to drive to church? Just curious
Re: Is It Ideal To Use Pos Machine To Collect Tithe And Offering In D Church by Fertilenigeria: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
It's very Okay. The reason behind it is very obvious. There are some people that just ten per cent of their income will call for money laundering offense if it's carried by cash. With this kind of amount and with other reasons, it's not out of place to pay your tithe using any means to avoid violating the societal laws.
Re: Is It Ideal To Use Pos Machine To Collect Tithe And Offering In D Church by Alwaystrue(f): 4:22am On Jun 27, 2015
Double post.
Re: Is It Ideal To Use Pos Machine To Collect Tithe And Offering In D Church by Alwaystrue(f): 4:25am On Jun 27, 2015
raystar96:
since we are in an evolving world.. were change is a rapid occurrence.Technology seems to set the pace... but is it biblical to use pos machine in the church?

It is biblical to give and mode of giving is the convenience of giving whether material, cash or cheque. The goal is that God is glorified in your giving and the church is credited or a need met.
When I receive a call from a brother telling me he is hungry and has no funds to buy food to eat or they need to get a particular application form but no funds to get it and i ask them to send me their account number so i can credit it with money so they can buy what they need, have i given 'biblically' or is it till I get the food or form personally for them?

When I study scriptures on my tablet or phone, have i studied it biblically or is it till i read it on parchments and scrolls to qualify?

What is the spirit behind and essence of what you are doing? Your answer will guide your approach.
Re: Is It Ideal To Use Pos Machine To Collect Tithe And Offering In D Church by vooks: 6:54am On Jun 27, 2015
raystar96:
Is it biblical for a Christian to bank their money?
Re: Is It Ideal To Use Pos Machine To Collect Tithe And Offering In D Church by finofaya: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2015
Using the pos machine in church introduces the mark of the beast (BVN) to the house of God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Beautiful Piece From Dr. Ben Carson!!! / Funny Church Poster At Gbagada, Lagos / An Online Prayer Community To Connect And Share Prayer Requests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.