Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

How To Get Adsense Approval Fast - Webmasters (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Adsense Approval Fast (61991 Views)

How To Prepare Your New Blog And Get Adsense Approval Fast / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by aurakul: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Selling my adsense account cheap...message me on timilehin1999@gmail.com if interested
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by meemeee: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hello OP.thanks for this thread.please how do I get my site/blog to appear on search engines?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
Please can someone help me review my site?
It'shttp://listernaija.com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 25, 2016
hi all, while you are still waiting to get your AdSense account, or still building your website for AdSense, you can still make some real cash using other AdSense alternatives. Alternative advert is a Nigeria owned service provider that offers easy and simple alternative to Nigerian bloggers. its very easy to use and straight forward. sign up today and start earning some dollars while you await your AdSense.

http://www.alternativeadvert.com/index.php?rp=
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by pickr: 10:30am On Jan 26, 2016
I read this article google recommend and it help me with my two most difficult questions: "Can't Click Sign Up for AdSense in My Blogger blog" or your blog doesn't currently qualify for adsense...? Here is the link: http://www.myhowtoblogtips.com/2015/04/fix-cant-click-sign-up-for-adsense-in-my-blogger-blog.html and now my site/blog is running on google adsense (and they pay me $2000 every month) All thanks to people who recommended this article to me cool cool cool
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Olamarkjoel(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
I want to ask about a new blog applying for adsense, must the blog domain be at least 6 month old before applying or is this only applicable to the asians? Thanks
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Shecxyy: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hello,if your resolution is making money out of what you love doing in this new year,posting info?,blogging?,Youtube monitization?, promoting google advert on your blog or none hosted site?we av all heard abt pay per click(ppc) program,Yes talking of Adsense and yet,you find it hard getting hold of it! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!!! I want believe we all know a lot and av heard enough info abt it! And d only problem u have is getting access to this account!the.D gud news now is!within 48 hrs ,you can get hold of an ADSENSE acct with no stress and u get a week free traffic through google adword on it!!!!No payment needed to make your order! All you jst need to do is to text or email your full name to 08026649152 and under 48 hrs u wil reciv d snap shot of ur approved acct sent to u ,for authentification.if you finally av interest in getting d details of ur ordered Adsense acct,after d snapshot is been sent to u! You just av to pay 5000 naira.And u get your acct. Before payment
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 31, 2016
Danyl:

As you know the second review is going to be manual, going through your home page alone with those few content is enough to mk them tell you that. you used pagination om your posts with 24 posts per page, the number of text google sees might be small cos they are always particular with your homepage how rich it is, will it bring the same visitor to your site repeatedly? are they not reading what is already present on other or most sites out there? what niche are you running on? News? its over saturated. look for another niche to apply, if you are not a developer, use great themes that is very responsive like colorlib sparkling theme, install squirrly SEO plugij among other plugins to manage your SEO stuffs, u will thank me later on that. From the look of your site there blank pages, you have 'powered by wordpress' & wordpress.org link at your footer area, its a turn off for most ppl n it mks ur link juice go to wordpress its a backlink to them, remove it. I also expect that you put summary or excerpt of your post under each topic at this stage you.are...
i just did what you said i should do,pls check my blog agaian www.Nigeriapoliticsmagazine.Com
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
oracle2012:
i just did what you said i should do,pls check my blog agaian www.Nigeriapoliticsmagazine.Com
on that your second post u got only d ads no introduction to the topic. Don't u think adsense might take you for someone too hungry for adsense. I saw 'older' posts DT means your pages have 3 posts each? at least each page should have like 10 to 15 posts before u move to the second page.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
Olamarkjoel:
I want to ask about a new blog applying for adsense, must the blog domain be at least 6 month old before applying or is this only applicable to the asians? Thanks
it's only for Asians even some Asians got adsense after 1 month.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
Shecxyy:
Hello,if your resolution is making money out of what you love doing in this new year,posting info?,blogging?,Youtube monitization?, promoting google advert on your blog or none hosted site?we av all heard abt pay per click(ppc) program,Yes talking of Adsense and yet,you find it hard getting hold of it! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!!! I want believe we all know a lot and av heard enough info abt it! And d only problem u have is getting access to this account!the.D gud news now is!within 48 hrs ,you can get hold of an ADSENSE acct with no stress and u get a week free traffic through google adword on it!!!!No payment needed to make your order! All you jst need to do is to text or email your full name to 08026649152 and under 48 hrs u wil reciv d snap shot of ur approved acct sent to u ,for authentification.if you finally av interest in getting d details of ur ordered Adsense acct,after d snapshot is been sent to u! You just av to pay 5000 naira.And u get your acct. Before payment
my question is, is it Nigerian adsense? are u also dropping the site u used to apply for the adsense?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Danyl(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
Shecxyy:
my question is, is it Nigerian adsense or USA? are u also dropping the site u used to apply for the adsense?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Olamarkjoel(m): 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Danyl:
it's only for Asians even some Asians got adsense after 1 month.
Thank you for the reply.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by iabdulrazaq(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
i need adsense acct
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 8:44am On Feb 01, 2016
@Fertilenigeria and other great guys here, you had asked me to recreate all my contents and blog design. I have done just thaat from scratch and now am ready to give it another shot again but before that, i want your candid opinions as usual on the blog: [url]robminds.com[/url]
kindly tell me what you feel bearing in mind that every character, word and image you see on that site is purely created by me.
Oya let the criticism or commendationsbegin. I no go fear and will be ready to redo over and over until i get it right. Why? because winners they say never quit and quitters never win.
grin
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by qtx(m): 8:44am On Feb 01, 2016
@Fertilenigeria and other great guys here, you had asked me to recreate all my contents and blog design. I have done just thaat from scratch and now am ready to give it another shot again but before that, i want your candid opinions as usual on the blog: [url]robminds.com[/url]
kindly tell me what you feel bearing in mind that every character, word and image you see on that site is purely created by me.
Oya let the criticism or commendations begin. I no go fear and will be ready to redo over and over until i get it right. Why? because winners they say never quit and quitters never win.
grin

Cc:Fertilenigeria, others
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by shaqu464: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hi to all expert of nairaland, i am new here and new in online field as well, i have an new site http://biggboss10n.in/ without adsense and traffic. i want to earn through adsense, but i need an account can anybody guide me how can i approve an adsense account on this site
Thanks in advance to all
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Opistorincos(m): 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
aurakul:
Selling my adsense account cheap...message me on timilehin1999@gmail.com if interested

Bro is it anon hosted account??
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by aurakul: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2016
Opistorincos:

Bro is it anon hosted account??
no
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by aricroy: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
I have the google adsense link on my previous company website. But I didn't service the site and it parked up! Question is, can I use that same code on my previous site and attach it to the new site I just developed and pick up where I stopped with google? I remember we had generated as much as 250 euros in that account but too many condition to meet before withdrawal so we just abandoned the money in the account and abandoned the link entirely, however, I'm willing to go back and pick up but not ready to apply for anoda one if the previous one can work on a different site entirely other than the one it was approved for.

Its good prospect and very exciting doing business with a fortune 500 company.

Google is no small company you know!
here is my website you can check how i was get adsense: http://iplmatch2016..in
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by orbitame2011: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Join the Nigerian Bloggers Community and Blog Directory.

http://allblogsdirectory.com

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by shaqu464: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
hey i've new site http://www.bollyera.com/ i've done all work regarding to google policies like unique content 50 to 60 articles menu well designed theme so i am going to apply for adsense i hope 100% i will get new adsense account
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Adefaze(m): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
will google approve my blog www.adefazeblog.com for adsense
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 21, 2016
misterchris:
Does adsense have sense?
Sweet question... Nairalanders make una answer Misterchris o o o o o wink
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by CuriousX: 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
Fertilenigeria:
Another proven idea to get adsense approval fast is to a custom domain and host it on blogger. I discovered that blogger does the dirty SEO cleanup for new bloggers who would have make mistakes using WordPress.

Can i use youtube adsense on my blogger blog with custom domain name? Do i have to do anything special to make the adsense work on the blog?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by frodobee: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2016
gidimasters:
faint ke.... you get hope o.... a guy wey no add pages self adsense approve am... na so me self faint
Baba, can you help a brother with your Godaddy coupon code? I will appreciate it. The other one you offered last time has expired.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by saadatkhan: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2016
My website is especially based on [Pakistani dresses][http://fashionsclothes.com/] and Mehndi Designs, but adsense are not being approved now. I have approved too many adsense accounts in past from the same topic, but it's not good for me.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by raziboi(m): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lemme come in here

1.Linda Ikeji makes close to 4-6 million pageviews a day ... so do the math

2. I will strongly advise you to switch to health , automobiles , technology , jobs , make money online , or beauty niche

make money online... can a soccer predictions blog be one??
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by grass2grace247: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
raziboi:
make money online... can a soccer predictions blog be one??
Yes.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by raziboi(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
grass2grace247:

Yes.
Thank you. .buh my adsence has been on awaiting approval since 3wks
Wats the cause?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Fertilenigeria: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
qtx:
Oya let the criticism or commendations begin. I no go fear and will be ready to redo over and over until i get it right. Why? because winners they say never quit and quitters never win.
grin

Cc:Fertilenigeria, others

OK I'll check and get back to you soon
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by blaq05: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
@fertilenigeria... Please check my blog to suggest if I have offended Google not approving Adsense for me.. They virtually turned me down, www.everyhappenings.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Olaoluwa Okelola Sets Trap For Zuckerberg In His Office (Photos) / Is Your Blog Powered By Wordpress? / Post your PHP Problems Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.