Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

How To Get Adsense Approval Fast - Webmasters (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Adsense Approval Fast (62049 Views)

How To Prepare Your New Blog And Get Adsense Approval Fast / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Askgloria(f): 1:49am On May 06, 2019
contact us

Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by mmarkbin: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
I am sports journalist. I write about sports especially about cricket. Like the upcoming cricket series, tournaments, T20 Cricket happening any where in the world.
I proudly cover IPL, BBL, PSL, T20 Blast, CPL, Test, ODI and other cricket series around the globe. https://cricketdugout.com/oval-cricket-ground-fixture/
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by aricroy: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2021
Hello Everyone i need helps to activate adsense for my site.
which method you should adopt for approve for adsense nowadays quicly approve on education site such as: Result
thanks in advance who help me to activate.
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Arinzona20(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2022
Here are the requirements:

Secret 1
Get a responsive theme
A responsive theme is a theme that has a good layout. It adjusts its layout based on the screen size, is easy to navigate, and has a good mobile view. This can be free or premium inasmuch it is responsive. You can use free and premium responsive themes. For blogger users, use the default template.

Secret 2
Have an About Us Page
Create a page and name it “about us”. Write about your blog or yourself.

Secret 3
Have Contact Us page
This is quite easy to be done. Just create a page and name it “contact us”. Then place a form for your viewers to contact you or any means you can be contacted. See mine.

Secret 4
Have a Privacy Policy page
This can be easily done by using a “privacy policy generator” like a free privacy policy . Copy, paste and edit it on the new page you will create. For WordPress users, there is already a privacy policy page on a default. All you need to do is to publish it.

Secret 5
Have Disclaimer Page
This can also be done using a disclaimer generator. Copy, paste, and edit to your satisfaction.

Secret 6
Have a good content
This is the most important of all I have listed. Over 90% of approval depends on the content on your blog. As it is usually said, “ content is king”. No doubt, this is very true. In Google’s requirement to get approved, It emphasizes CONTENTS.
There are two criteria that determine if the content is a quality;

Content-Length – This is very important. A standard content shouldn’t be less than 300 words if you really want to be approved by Google. More preferably, your content should be up to 1000 words. I got approved with only 11 posts. None of the 11 posts were less than 300 words. About 7 of the post’s length ranges from 500 to 1000 words.

Originality – This is the most important when it comes to content creation. Google loves original content.
Source: Adsense Approval Trick
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by Arinzona20(m): 1:42pm On May 16, 2022
Here are the requirements:

Secret 1
Get a responsive theme
A responsive theme is a theme that has a good layout. It adjusts its layout based on the screen size, is easy to navigate, and has a good mobile view. This can be free or premium inasmuch it is responsive. You can use free and premium responsive themes. For blogger users, use the default template.

Secret 2
Have an About Us Page
Create a page and name it “about us”. Write about your blog or yourself.

Secret 3
Have Contact Us page
This is quite easy to be done. Just create a page and name it “contact us”. Then place a form for your viewers to contact you or any means you can be contacted. See mine.

Secret 4
Have a Privacy Policy page
This can be easily done by using a “privacy policy generator” like a free privacy policy . Copy, paste and edit it on the new page you will create. For WordPress users, there is already a privacy policy page on a default. All you need to do is to publish it.

Secret 5
Have Disclaimer Page
This can also be done using a disclaimer generator. Copy, paste, and edit to your satisfaction.

Secret 6
Have a good content
This is the most important of all I have listed. Over 90% of approval depends on the content on your blog. As it is usually said, “ content is king”. No doubt, this is very true. In Google’s requirement to get approved, It emphasizes CONTENTS.
There are two criteria that determine if the content is a quality;

Content-Length – This is very important. A standard content shouldn’t be less than 300 words if you really want to be approved by Google. More preferably, your content should be up to 1000 words. I got approved with only 11 posts. None of the 11 posts were less than 300 words. About 7 of the post’s length ranges from 500 to 1000 words.

Originality – This is the most important when it comes to content creation. Google loves original content.
Source: Get Adsense Approval very Fast
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by mbnet: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2022
Fertilenigeria:
If you have any question, ask it in the forum. All the training will happen here. I don't need any unintended followers and I don't charge money for it. Just want to share what I know to others

I recently got AdSense but still waiting for their address verification letter for two months now. Please can I use the direct Bank transfer method of payment without the address verification?
Re: How To Get Adsense Approval Fast by telecomyaar: 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Olaoluwa Okelola Sets Trap For Zuckerberg In His Office (Photos) / Is Your Blog Powered By Wordpress? / Post your PHP Problems Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.