Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Heros To Return To TV Later This Year As 'heros Reborn' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Heros To Return To TV Later This Year As 'heros Reborn' (756 Views)

15 Nollywood Movies You Must See this year 2016 / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year / Heros Reborn Is Out Yay! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heros To Return To TV Later This Year As 'heros Reborn' by seunajai(m): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2015
A lot of people have asked when is heroes returning? Will heroes be returning? Has heroes been cancelled?

Well,good news for heroes fans, the NBC TV show which premiered almost 10 years ago will be returning to the silver screen and will be titled "Heroes Reborn".http://www.seunajai.com/2015/06/heroes-returning-to-tv-later-this-year.html?m=0
Re: Heros To Return To TV Later This Year As 'heros Reborn' by Karleb(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2015
I thought it was a joke until I checked IMDB, mehn! September, here I come.

But what is Heros without Sylar and Nikki, those guys had better reschedule their schedules and reprise their roles! angry
Re: Heros To Return To TV Later This Year As 'heros Reborn' by seunajai(m): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2015
I absolutely feel you on that. Sylar and oh! Of course Peter Petrelli
Re: Heros To Return To TV Later This Year As 'heros Reborn' by Smilelo(m): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2015
seunajai:
A lot of people have asked when is heroes returning? Will heroes be returning? Has heroes been cancelled?

Well,good news for heroes fans, the NBC TV show which premiered almost 10 years ago will be returning to the silver screen and will be titled "Heroes Reborn".http://www.seunajai.com/2015/06/heroes-returning-to-tv-later-this-year.html?m=0

Please which website can I download all this Good seasonal movies from. Like where?
Re: Heros To Return To TV Later This Year As 'heros Reborn' by Collinz2(m): 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Karleb:
I thought it was a joke until I checked IMDB, mehn! September, here I come.

But what is Heros without Sylar and Nikki, those guys had better reschedule their schedules and reprise their roles! angry

not just sylar and Nikki what of hiro
Re: Heros To Return To TV Later This Year As 'heros Reborn' by Jaymaestro(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Collinz2:
not just sylar and Nikki what of hiro
Mista Yatta– Hiro will return. Even saw him in the trailers.
Re: Heros To Return To TV Later This Year As 'heros Reborn' by Collinz2(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jaymaestro:
Mista Yatta– Hiro will return. Even saw him in the trailers.
better

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Movies That Made Your 2015 Special / Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu Telugu Movie Review, Mohan Babu, Allari Naresh / See What This Drone Is Doing In Onitsha, Anambra. - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.