Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Game Of Thrones Season 6 Preview - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 6 Preview (762 Views)

REVIEW: Why #mtvshuga Season 6 Is The Best Nigerian Content I’ve Seen This Year / DOWNLOAD: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 2 (S01E02) – Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones Season 6 Preview by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 17, 2016
Will Tyrion Lannister inherit a fire-breathing pet? By now you have probably thought of the entire plot to Game Of Thrones Season 6, right down to the smallest details. You have been waiting for six months, biding your time for hints of what is in store for the next run. It was a great trailer, and was teasing everything, but kept its biggest secrets. That is precisely the way it should go. However, despite the trailer predominantly containing a rapid-fire shot of action, there are some individual scenes we can predict with a degree of confidence. Tyrion might have only featured for a split second, yet in that short moment, a huge sub-plot was potentially revealed while so many other important scenes were only highlighted. Of course, it is easy to predict randomly every single moment of this trailer, but here you will only find some of the specific and more concrete scenes which are likely to make it into theSeason 6. Continue @ www.naijasphere.com/game-thrones-season-6-preview/
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Preview by Sammylexy: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2016
I really can't wait to get a copy of this season. The part I love watching most is the dragon mother and. The end of season5 was static. What gonna happen next,I feel she is going to have more warrior tofight for her but how is she goin to cope with the two guys who already fall in love with her and she sleeping with one. Imagine if trully her first husband is alive... Hoops. Can't just wait.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Preview by frostland(m): 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
pls wen will it be out I just can't wait
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Preview by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
frostland:
pls wen will it be out I just can't wait

visit www.naijasphere.com for updates

(1) (Reply)

Jamal (jussie Smollett) To Be Killed Off Fox's Tv Show ‘empire’? / Game Of Thrones VS Arrow / My Tv Decoder Showing No Signal, Any Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.