Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

I’m Done Sex Starving, Ready For Dates - Actress Alex Okoroji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Done Sex Starving, Ready For Dates - Actress Alex Okoroji (1027 Views)

Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre / I’m Ready For S3X Now ,after A Long Break – Actress Alex Okoroji / Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Done Sex Starving, Ready For Dates - Actress Alex Okoroji by oludashmi(f): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2015
Actress Alex Okoroji, who was once married to Ghanaian actor, Omar Captan, but lost her marriage too soon, revealed that she wants to get back into dating as she is presently done with a long sex break.

Asked how long her marriage lasted, she said, “I can’t really tell you how long I was married. Sometimes, you won’t realise that a relationship is over until it is actually over. It was shorter than 18 months technically.”

Talking about currently being a single mother as her failed marriage produced a beautiful baby, Alex said it has made her to become stronger.

“You tend to be more self-sufficient. I’m playing double roles; being the dad and mum at the same time. It’s a little challenging but at the same time, it’s good. Sometimes, separation is not always a bad option.”

When asked if she would eventually reconcile with her ex, Alex said, “No. I don’t think so. I think he has moved on and I’ve moved on as well. So, I’m not thinking towards that direction anymore. I think the most important thing is for us to remain parents to our child. I’m not interested in being a couple. I just want everybody to play their roles. That’s all. You can never stop being a parent, be it a father or a mother to your child, but you can stop being a wife or a husband.”

Alex claimed she is not in a relationship at the moment. She said, “I’m married to my work. My focus at the moment is working on my purpose and building on my career. I was distracted for a long time. At such times, you get married, have a child and focus on your child, but when that is out, I have another focus. Right now, my focus is on my child and my career. Every other thing is by the way.”

More here http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/actress-alex-okoroji-im-done-sex-starving-ready-for-dates/

Re: I’m Done Sex Starving, Ready For Dates - Actress Alex Okoroji by Freciprocal: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2015
Ok
Re: I’m Done Sex Starving, Ready For Dates - Actress Alex Okoroji by sagr(m): 8:17am On Jun 27, 2015
These actors n their marriage wahala sef don tire pessin..e fit be say na contract marriage sef..abi INTROVERT wetin u think?
Re: I’m Done Sex Starving, Ready For Dates - Actress Alex Okoroji by msmon(m): 8:21am On Jun 27, 2015
@Op, I did not see the part where she said she's done sex starving... Be careful!
Re: I’m Done Sex Starving, Ready For Dates - Actress Alex Okoroji by XtraSmooth404: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2015
Is allowed
Re: I’m Done Sex Starving, Ready For Dates - Actress Alex Okoroji by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2015
grin
Re: I’m Done Sex Starving, Ready For Dates - Actress Alex Okoroji by edwife(f): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2015
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Globacom Drops Lagbaja As Brand Ambassadors / Kim Kardashian Denies Using Botox & Fillers While Pregnant / First Wizkid, Now Skales! Alicia Keys Is REALLY Feeling Naija Music.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.