Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Guide For Nairaland Freshers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guide For Nairaland Freshers (592 Views)

Ten (10) Type Of Student You Meet Among Higher Institution Freshers / Ambrose Ali University Hikes Freshers Fees by 200% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guide For Nairaland Freshers by outstandinglyme(m): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2015
Hii everybody,this that I'm about to say is sorta a general thing so I won't be personalising.....yeah I got to know nairaland through google and I was like which one is this again undecidedHii everybody,this that I'm about to say is sorta a general thing so I won't be personalising.....yeah I got to know nairaland through google and I was like which one is this again I but had a little patience and saw as headlines on national newspapers were flooding in even before it was published anywhere....that was enough reason to bookmark nairaland..and from that time here was home page but then I knew I was still missing out on something,I couldn't air my views on the topics posted cos I was a guest here...you know that feeling when everyone in the area has light but ur house,that's how I was feeling...I even learnt that nairaland was also a social site to chat and meet people so I made sure to register by all means humanly possible,and here we are......and now I don't even know how to follow someone, or even chat in short me,that guy,that lady and that transgender need nairaland stalites help on how to effectively and enjoyably use nairaland forum....thanks in anticipation
Re: Guide For Nairaland Freshers by YoungestMuller(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Guide For Nairaland Freshers by outstandinglyme(m): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2015
I even want to suggset an orientation be put in place for guidance and not just rules rules and rules
Re: Guide For Nairaland Freshers by charlove(m): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmm...I feel your pain.
Don't worry you will get used to nairaland soon.

If you want to comment on a particular thread in any section.....click on the Reply box....which is shown before the Title of topics.

If you want to chat with some one......click on the quote button below the person's post.

If you want to erase or correct your post....click on modify...your post would appear in a kinda box with smileys on top.....correct your post and submit.

Fill free to ask questions from people....they don't really bite.

Welcome to nairaland.
Re: Guide For Nairaland Freshers by obrus5(f): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2015
charlove:
Hmmm...I feel your pain.
Don't worry you will get used to nairaland soon.

If you want to comment on a particular thread in any section.....click on the Reply box....which is shown before the Title of topics.

If you want to chat with some one......click on the quote button below the person's post.

If you want to erase or correct your post....click on modify...your post would appear in a kinda box with smileys on top.....correct your post and submit.

Fill free to ask questions from people....they don't really bite.

Welcome to nairaland.
pls I want 2 post a topic here on nairaland bt I cnt can u pls put me thru
Re: Guide For Nairaland Freshers by Holamidhe(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
obrus5:
pls I want 2 post a topic here on nairaland bt I cnt can u pls put me thru

Well dear when you on homepage (nairaland.com page) click the category that suit ur topic (e.g if it abt travel click on travel) when you on the next page (e.g travel page), stroll down a little u going to see create new topic,click and a new page is going to open

Write the title in the first text box and the topic info on the other text box, then press submit ...The topic is then online ...

PS: If u notice mistake u can correct it by clicking modify

Wellcm 2 NAIRALAND

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Argument Between Two Friends Over Grammatical Blunder / Story Of BILYAMIN A Blind Law Student Of The Better By Far University. / It Is Over For 2010/2011 Imsu Law Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.