Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Strictly For INSTRUMENTALIST - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Strictly For INSTRUMENTALIST (404 Views)

Instrumentalist Here....share The Kind Of Instrument You Play / A Thread For All Musical Instrumentalist / Which Church In Lagos Has The Best Instrumentalist And Praise Singers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For INSTRUMENTALIST by 9niceguy(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2015
I throw my salute for you guys...
Please I really need some explanations on chords and I'm very sure that any information given here would be useful to others that have never thought of creating topic like this.
My write up could be so poor but pls bear with me... Straight to the point..
I have been playing solo GUITAR for a while now but still can't explain some chords like Bminor7, Aminor7, D7b9 and many like that.
The problem here is the meaning of the figure behind the chords.
I will so much appreciate any educating response from great men in the house.
Thanks.
Re: Strictly For INSTRUMENTALIST by wellmax(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2015
Go and learn the rudiments of music.
Re: Strictly For INSTRUMENTALIST by 9niceguy(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2015
wellmax:
wellmax:
I have one from Apostolic Faith but I can't find things like that inside it
Re: Strictly For INSTRUMENTALIST by wellmax(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
9niceguy:

I have one from Apostolic Faith but I can't find things like that inside it

I mean go and learn how to read music. Rudiments are in stages just like text books. Its not something I'll explain here

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Artists And International Collabos : What ’s Next ? | By @ Omojuwa / Music Premier: MC KAYBOY Ft Roe Magiq - GOAT. / Is 2pac Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.