Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Corps Members Attacked By Robbers In Ekpoma, Edo State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corps Members Attacked By Robbers In Ekpoma, Edo State (36273 Views)

Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos / Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos / Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Members Attacked By Robbers In Ekpoma, Edo State by wolebanks(m): 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Congrats wish the injured quick recovery
Re: Corps Members Attacked By Robbers In Ekpoma, Edo State by DTOBS(m): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
butanep:
Sorry it's November... grin grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
how you take know? you don see time table?
Re: Corps Members Attacked By Robbers In Ekpoma, Edo State by NewsINigeria(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Corps Members Attacked By Robbers In Ekpoma, Edo State by inimitkel(m): 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Bless Jah the Corpers' are gonna be fine...& to think their State conference journey was diverted sad
Re: Corps Members Attacked By Robbers In Ekpoma, Edo State by pus11: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Corps Members Attacked By Robbers In Ekpoma, Edo State by seunfape(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
stealling started in Edo state before the birth of christ,am sure it will countinue untill Jesus return.
Re: Corps Members Attacked By Robbers In Ekpoma, Edo State by XYZADIGOR7: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
butanep:
Guy what now...

Which one is core members again... from Corp members to Core members...

I hail oooo...
its not corp member but core member. That's what I was bin tut on camp..wia U̶̲̥̅̊я withers
Re: Corps Members Attacked By Robbers In Ekpoma, Edo State by butanep(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
XYZADIGOR7:
its not corp member but core member. That's what I was bin tut on camp..wia U̶̲̥̅̊я withers
your spelling is wrong...

It is corp members. The p is silent in it.
Re: Corps Members Attacked By Robbers In Ekpoma, Edo State by folalek(f): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
adeekiti:
Corpers suppose get skills na as per say na training dem dey do too grin but anyway wish u guys quick recovery and we need more securities in Nigeria , let's bring in surveillance methods and we will av a less crime environment
if u re yet to b a CORPER I pray u b so wen d tym comes u will show dt skill of urs

1 Like

Re: Corps Members Attacked By Robbers In Ekpoma, Edo State by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
folalek:
if u re yet to b a CORPER I pray u b so wen d tym comes u will show dt skill of urs
i was skillful during my time ma, come let me school and train u karate and self defense
Re: Corps Members Attacked By Robbers In Ekpoma, Edo State by Koleman(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
And yet we still hold de stupid notion that only de north is de most dangerous place to serve? I swear anywhere wei death meet you e don be.. Thank God no life was lost
Re: Corps Members Attacked By Robbers In Ekpoma, Edo State by bummyla(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thank You Jesus!

http://www.bummyla.com

metronaija:
Corps members were attacked yesterday afternoon June 26th along Ekpoma road in Edo state. One of the victims of the robbery said that the incident happened when members of the NCCF Edo state from Auchi were on their way to Benin for NCCF Edo state conference. But on getting to Ekpoma, they started hearing gun-shots and before they knew what was happening, thin-looking fierce men with sophisticated guns began firing gun-shots directly at the bus they were traveling in. Two Corps members were shot but fortunately, it wasn't fatal. More pics after the cut...

The armed men made the Corpers come out of the vehicle and lie in the mud in the middle of the express-way where they kept demanding for money and other valuable items and also kept hitting some of them with the back of their guns. The Corpers were robbed of their money, phones, laptop. The ones who were shot are currently in Central Hospital, Benin receiving medical treatment.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/06/photos-corps-members-attacked-by.html
Re: Corps Members Attacked By Robbers In Ekpoma, Edo State by callonme(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
May your labour of faith in His vineyard be rewarded.Amen
Re: Corps Members Attacked By Robbers In Ekpoma, Edo State by rafcrown(m): 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
TIME TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT
FOOLISH ARMED ROBBERS
KIDNAPPERS
RITUALISTS
AND BOKO "HALAL"
Re: Corps Members Attacked By Robbers In Ekpoma, Edo State by Kbs468(m): 2:18am On Jun 28, 2015
benedictnsi:
See eeeh nothing pains me more than hurting an NYSC member.

Make dem no try dah shit with me if i go this September.

What nonesense!!!
Not september but october 28th

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graduates Rob And Rape A Woman In Lagos (photo) / NURTW Officials Chase Driver Of 18-seater Bus To Death In Ibadan (photos) / 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.