Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba (18146 Views)

The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi / Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — / Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by citizenY(m): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
fx45:
I'm sorry, I'm not one to pretend as if I love you when I don't. I guess that makes me a bigot. No apologies. There's bigotry in everyone of us and that's a fact... Maybe I'm just the first to admit it. Pretense isnt in my constitution.... I guess that makes me a better bigot than you.

Yes and more stupid. Congratulations.
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by citizenY(m): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
fx45:
I'm sorry, I'm not one to pretend as if I love you when I don't. I guess that makes me a bigot. No apologies. There's bigotry in everyone of us and that's a fact... Maybe I'm just the first to admit it. Pretense isnt in my constitution.... I guess that makes me a better bigot than you.

Yes and more stupid. Congratulations. Now shove off.
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by fx45(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
citizenY:
Yes and more stupid. Congratulations. Now shove off.
I just scanned through all your posts on this forum and funny enough 70% of your contributions to Nairaland has been disparaging remarks about Biafra. I'll make bold to ask you.... What exactly is your fixation about Biafra? You seem to get all excited and in a fit of frenzy anytime Biafra is mentioned. I also noticed that the name Nnamdi Kanu gives you goose pimples. Whats your fear bro?

I want to understand the psyche behind your meaningless rants here. I've openly told you I dont like you and I don't want to have anything to do with you. Why do you still want to be friends with me? Whats the motivation? There's something very suspicious about it..
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by citizenY(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
fx45:
I just scanned through all your posts on this forum and funny enough 70% of your contributions to Nairaland has been disparaging remarks about Biafra. I'll make bold to ask you.... What exactly is your fixation about Biafra? You seem to get all excited and in a fit of frenzy anytime Biafra is mentioned. I also noticed that the name Nnamdi Kanu gives you goose pimples. Whats your fear bro?

I want to understand the psyche behind your meaningless rants here. I've openly told you I dont like you and I don't want to have anything to do with you. Why do you still want to be friends with me? Whats the motivation? There's something very suspicious about it..

Get one thing straight. I HAVE NO REASON TO BEFRIEND YOU . You must have a fertile imagination. Can you show any of my posts in which I asked you for friendship?
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by Seunvense(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Op are u in ur right frame of mind.
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by fx45(m): 5:27am On Jun 28, 2015
citizenY:

Get one thing straight. I HAVE NO REASON TO BEFRIEND YOU . You must have a fertile imagination. Can you show any of my posts in which I asked you for friendship?
Obviously you don't have the capacity for reading between the lines.... My comment had nothing personal about it. Why would you want to befriend ME? Are you an American? I was referring to the forced Nigerian union.... Seeing that you're one of the many misguided critics of the Biafran struggle.

I hope I wont have to explain further again.... Next time, try to comprehend when you read. Anyway you seem to be a very emotional person for you to be so bothered about a struggle that doesn't concern you. A struggle that doesn't in anyway mitigate against your day to day hustle.
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by masco5(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
As much as I wouldn't want to reply and be a part of this not only senseless and baseless allegations and arguments, but also full of myopic and irresponsiveness on the part of the writer; but these aforementioned points have shown to me that the devil has really blocked some people's eyes that they can not see even the nearest of things, thus, silence will not be the best answer in this case.
Firstly, concerning the miracles, are you now saying that he pays all the millions of people that God touches and heals through his daily ministrations money for them to pose and get fake miracles?
This Man has been to so many states and Nations all over Africa and the world at large, delivering those who's been oppressed by the devil, and of course, millions of them. So he knows all of them and make people think that he is of God? No, God forbid. God knows his own, and if you're really of God, you'll know that the spirit of God is one, and will not contradict. Hence, your allegation is not only baseless, senseless but also appalling.

Secondly, concerning the private jet issue,as much as owning it if you're well blessed by God is not a sin, but I'll say here emphatically and with all deep sense of assurance that Pastor W.F Kumuyi does not own a private jet.
If he decides to own it tomorrow, it is not a sin. But as at now, there's nothing of such.
Hence, your allegation is also full of lies and deceits.
And also, concerning the point that one of his church members is trekking under the sun, or being poor or something. I'll say that Deeper Life Bible Church is one of the fastest rising and most populated church in the world, how then do you expect a man that God has placed over hundreds of millions of people to be at fault on the issue of a man that's poor, we have so many Pastors and overseers that W.F Kumuyi does not Even know face to face, not to talk of his members, and also, there's a platform that's called the 'House caring success fellowship' that cater for the need of individuals. And a true child of God doesn't even suffer, a true christian is not allowed to suffer as God would take care of his need. Is Kumuyi God? God forbid.
Deeper life is a ministry that preaches holiness and righteousness without which no man shall see the Lord. And God has warned in His holy book that you shouldn't talk evil of His servants. Thus, I advise you to wholly surrender your life and future to God, let Him have mercy on you.
After you come to the fold, you'll understand how you were once blinded by the devil. Hence, God will show you the mysteries about Him and about the Kingdom.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by mohemos: 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Op, I know your argument is strictly based on what you'd heard people saying why can't you research and be sure of them(the stories) before beating your chest on them?
I know Pastor Kumuyi is not in the league of Pastors that brag of Miracles talk less of him framing up a miracle that is not. I pray you quickly realize the wrong you've done and be bold enough to apologize through the same medium.

1 Like

Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by adullam210: 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
Femolacaster:
Correct yourself, you are using "band" for "ban''.
About the miracles, i can tell you that Pastor Kumuyi is not performing fake miracles, i have witnessed 3 of his crusade live, the last one in Enugu last year. I have seen lunatics with chains being healed, and several others.
the poster of this topic is in serious problem, he or she needs God hands before its too late. Why? WF kumuyi has no company, no private jet, was never from Muslim home, ekiti workers are not that owed, etc. Perhaps the op doesn't know kumuyi at all.
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by otemanuduno: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Femolacaster:
Correct yourself, you are using "band" for "ban''.
About the miracles, i can tell you that Pastor Kumuyi is not performing fake miracles, i have witnessed 3 of his crusade live, the last one in Enugu last year. I have seen lunatics with chains being healed, and several others.
Acted
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by Dnockeror333(m): 4:35am On Sep 26, 2017
honey001:
Op, you need to be born again before it is too late. Jesus loves and care for you. Accept JESUS now, so that your life can be meaningful. Thank you.

And, do you know replier may be he knew Him more than you know Him?

(Who is Jesus, Jesuses of this world or the Son of the Living God? Emmanuel the Son of Jesse or Emmanuel's of this world? Please honour Him with more kinder names than the mentionings that are only mere name callings).

You will just open your god-created-mouth to begin accusing people of the datum of their sin. Do you know him? Keep cool then, do not ve debrave by his accusation. Because there is truth behind every first accuser!

Bless you Honey001.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like "A Righteous Lie"? / 4 Powerful Reasons Why You Should Attend Church Weekly / RCCG To Commission 12milion Capacity Auditorium. At The 63 Annual Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.