Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba (18153 Views)

The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi / Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — / Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 27, 2015
bueze046:

Bia nnem, na insult be that one?.......there's God ooo
If dis OP will be d One 2 advice kumuyi not 2 come.. D English alone has killed him...
Do u Know out of d 10 world's richest pastors, 5 of dem are Nigerians..... I agree with wot d op z saying but not DAT dey will now kill kumuyi...

1 Like

Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by emmatok(m): 11:48am On Jun 27, 2015
KINGOFTHEEAST:
ofe mmanu can't u allow ur suppose man of God to answer these questions

Do you think Kumuyi have any time for NL.
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by Odaveboy(m): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2015
ddami:
Your ENGLISH will never let u get Answers... ahah seun pls start requesting 4 WAEC certificate B4 some people like dis OP register on NL
Ban - Band
'Your second wife of marriage'
'What does u Flowing with private jet'
'how many company did Jesus Has on earth'

dis z serious Grammatical Telemundi
.....op is high on smthn.......its Osun and not Ekiti State
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2015
Odaveboy:
.....op is high on smthn.......its Osun and not Ekiti State
I will include DAT 1... I just want 2 c wot dey will do on d 30th if kumuyi goes 2 aba.. .
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by citizenY(m): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
ddami:
Your ENGLISH will never let u get Answers... ahah seun pls start requesting 4 WAEC certificate B4 some people like dis OP register on NL
Ban - Band
'Your second wife of marriage'
'What does u Flowing with private jet'
'how many company did Jesus Has on earth'
'its not ekiti DAT is hungry but OSUn'

dis z serious Grammatical Telemundi

And,this guy will be the first to call others illiterates or even ask for their certificates!!!!
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by Babalegba(m): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ibo English is very entertaining. O.P, please start more threads on nairaland so we can all laugh at your English composition skill.

1 Like

Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by mofayodeyahoo: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
Deeper life hardly boast of miracles. Christ, holiness and heaven is their message, Devil want to av you but Christ said He had pray for you...
it appears dat you heard all these things in a palm wine joint yesterday, you dont av any knowledge about the pastor or the church

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
citizenY:

And,this guy will be the first to call others illiterates or even ask for their certificates!!!!
I won't be shocked if he thinks he is actually correct..

1 Like

Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by citizenY(m): 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
ddami:
I won't be shocked if he thinks he is actually correct..

Same here, just go through any thread where these bigots are having a fie'er ls day and see wonders.

1 Like

Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by RHP(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
@Op thou shall not judge...
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by Segadem(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Selwin256:
Op is dumb
dump?

that's understatement.

1 Like

Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by Segadem(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
Babalegba:
Ibo English is very entertaining. O.P, please start more threads on nairaland so we can all laugh at your English composition skill.
my primary 3 girl will do better than that.
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by kendraloops(f): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Are you for real, op? What's with the trash you wrote up there? Why focusing on Kumuyi alone? As far as I know, he's among the most decent pastors in Nigeria. Guess your nnamdi kal(n)u has fingered your brain again ba?

Kontinu!!!
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by tonytony208(m): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
puritygen:
1)..W.F Kumuyi did you or did you not pay money to one Mr Loveday Nkemdi Okere who held from Ndoki in Ukwa ngwa east Aba abia state, his mother's name is Uche, to act as if he is blind and you heals him which saves as your first miracle

2) W.F Kumuyi why did Ndoki village band your church in there village?

3)W.F Kumuyi why did you band your church members from watching a video of your acts released by one Liberian woman?

4)W.F Kumuyi did you or did you not promise your second wife of marriage even when your first wife is alive which prompted her to wait for you even to the age of 65years?

5)W.F Kumuyi Jesus entered Jerusalem with a young donkey which symbolize humility, what does you flowing with Privet Jet when your church members are too poor symbolize?

6)W.F Kumuyi Ekiti state workers have not been paid for up to 9months salary and hunger is killing them, don't you think they need deliverance and miracles more than Aba people?

7)W.F Kumuyi (Matthew 11:29,30) Jesus encouraged his follower's to take his yok , that his yok is kind and his loads are light, those poor and reched women that don't even have a single bicycle spok talk more of affording two square meal a day that will contribute money for you that has a privet jet, do you think they yok you are given them is kind, is the load light?

cool W.F Kumuyi how many company did Jesus has when he was on earth?

9) W.F Kumuyi Aba and Biafra land is 99.99999% Christian, do you think we need deliverance more than Yoruba that is 50%christian and 50% Muslim?

10) W.F Kumuyi Jesus Christ was circumcised on the 8day so as all his disciples must be (males), Where you circumcised on the 8day cos your father is a Muslim and you where Muslim before?

NOTE .........W.F Kumuyi that we are more Christ like you, we even glorify God by our names, our village names which I don't you people do

So our friend W.F Kumuyi Aba the Gods own state and Biafra land don't need your wishy washy miracles and your mombo jumbo preaching, save your self that Gasoline we will contribute money and bring to you like we use to do because we are cheerful givers like our creator.. ...............LONG LIVE BIAFRA

KANU that is not in Nigeria with you will never suffert when the problems begin. He and his family will be well protected in UK. But you and your family will be at war here and die of starvation and your kids will die of kwashiorkor. You better give yourself some brain.

If kanu is serious, he should come to Nigeria with his family today and stand beside igbos in this "war" and experience what you are experience and will experience.

I thought you Igbo's claim you have business sense. Why can't you peeps translate the same sense to this your Biafra agitating? You peeps have been acting unreasonably since about this Biafra issue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by akoaki(m): 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
fastguy10:
Pls let ds man be, d bible said we should nt judge let's leave all ds men of God let them continue enjoying their reward here on earth becos I no many of them hav no place in d kingdom of God,if u ask them,them will say our God is nt a poor God,them will tell u 2 prepare ur wealth in heaven bt anywhere them see land on earth them will buy it,it pains me most when I see a man of God saying how much he will collect b4 preaching d word of God and d kind of hotel he will like 2 stay when paul,peter,steven and other apostles preach all over d world them never asked 4 money or hotel accommodation why ds our generation pastors r so wicked n heartless dat them cnt see or help d poor in their church am nt talking abt our leaders becos none of them will make heaven heartless n selfish leaders soon we all will leave ds wicked world we will give account on how we live our life on earth,if u r truly a child of God u will never feel at home here on earth if I remember dat God will surely judge our leaders how them leader us here on earth my mind will come down becos I no a day will come when them will ans 4 all d wickedness,selfishness,hate n sorrows them gave us as food God is watching u can deceive n bribe man bt nt God

The exploitation by the pastors is the fault of gullible followers who are always looking for shortcuts to the challenges of life through non-existent miracles. Of course , poverty caused by irresponsible governments has also virtually turned many nigerians brainless. The ruling class is complicit as it has not been able to put religion where it really belongs in the scheme of things. Believe in those miracles and you are on a journey to self destruction and perdition. The bible says that people who lack knowledge will perish. Many nigerians hate knowledge and would not deliberately or consciously search for it.

2 Likes

Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by samtol4(m): 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Kanu Yaf Wash People's head Finish cry
To the Extent they now Make Baselsess arguments
God bless you my brother ...They lack initiatives now they want to attack a man who is doing what God sent him to do !Biafra dream is a mirage !Mind you am not Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by samtol4(m): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
tonytony208:

KANU that is not in Nigeria with you will never suffert when the problems begin. He and his family will be well protected in UK. But you and your family will be at war here and die of starvation and your kids will die of kwashiorkor. You better give yourself some brain.

If kanu is serious, he should come to Nigeria with his family today and stand beside igbos in this "war" and experience what you are experience and will experience.

I thought you Igbo's claim you have business sense. Why can't you peeps translate the same sense to this your Biafra agitating? You peeps have been acting unreasonably since about this Biafra issue.
God bless you my brother ....person dey abroad dey chant Biafra another person dey crying for Aba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by akoaki(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
honey001:
Op, you need to be born again before it is too late. Jesus loves and care for you. Accept JESUS now, so that your life can be meaningful. Thank you.

Jesus loves and cares for the op but the pastors who are supposed to be the eye and image of Jesus do not love their followers judging by the way they milk them dry, torment and harass them with lies, and teach them principles that do no prepare them to face the real challenges of modern life. Many christians have been deceived to believe that god will do all things according to what they ask in their prayers. This is a fallacy and it contradicts the scripture of 'work and pray'. And not just any work but hard work. Many of today's christians don't even realise that prayer without hard work would bring acute poverty. Pastors and imams know this fact but they would not willingly share it with their ever-gullible congregation. It is very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by FreeGlobe(f): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
absolute nonsense. Kumuyi is welcome to aba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by bolabolakemi(f): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
kromoto:
No matter how silly and depraved one may be, please don't mess with Servants of God.

It won't be well with you!

What is servant of God? Are you a servant of devil

Or you meant pastor/priest... grin
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by bolabolakemi(f): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:
absolute nonsense. Kumuyi is welcome to aba

Says who?

Kumiyi is needed in sambisa forest... grin

1 Like

Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by Sammyjay4411(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
@ Op u're a He-goat Pastor Kumuyi does not have a private Jet pls correct urself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Kumuiyi, if u must come, dare not pray for One Nigeria, or u must change the prayer to "All Hail Biafra" there and then.
Nonsense angry sad
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Soloter:
so what?
so whater colour.
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by fx45(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
citizenY:
Same here, just go through any thread where these bigots are having a fie'er ls day and see wonders.
I'm a well known bigot around here and my English is definitely better than yours. How come? Stop making stvpid generalisations. It doesn't speak well of your supposed 'education'...

Make sure you don't quote me
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by ovation232(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
I also have some questions for u.
A.have u taken your drugs today or u have run out of stock?
B.who is your father in this igboland?
C.u sure say craze never begin hold u 4 ur brokos?
Answer these questions ewu!
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by dayodare49o: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
puritygen:
1)..W.F Kumuyi did you or did you not pay money to one Mr Loveday Nkemdi Okere who held from Ndoki in Ukwa ngwa east Aba abia state, his mother's name is Uche, to act as if he is blind and you heals him which saves as your first miracle

2) W.F Kumuyi why did Ndoki village band your church in there village?

3)W.F Kumuyi why did you band your church members from watching a video of your acts released by one Liberian woman?

4)W.F Kumuyi did you or did you not promise your second wife of marriage even when your first wife is alive which prompted her to wait for you even to the age of 65years?

5)W.F Kumuyi Jesus entered Jerusalem with a young donkey which symbolize humility, what does you flowing with Privet Jet when your church members are too poor symbolize?

6)W.F Kumuyi Ekiti state workers have not been paid for up to 9months salary and hunger is killing them, don't you think they need deliverance and miracles more than Aba people?

7)W.F Kumuyi (Matthew 11:29,30) Jesus encouraged his follower's to take his yok , that his yok is kind and his loads are light, those poor and reched women that don't even have a single bicycle spok talk more of affording two square meal a day that will contribute money for you that has a privet jet, do you think they yok you are given them is kind, is the load light?

cool W.F Kumuyi how many company did Jesus has when he was on earth?

9) W.F Kumuyi Aba and Biafra land is 99.99999% Christian, do you think we need deliverance more than Yoruba that is 50%christian and 50% Muslim?

10) W.F Kumuyi Jesus Christ was circumcised on the 8day so as all his disciples must be (males), Where you circumcised on the 8day cos your father is a Muslim and you where Muslim before?

NOTE .........W.F Kumuyi that we are more Christ like you, we even glorify God by our names, our village names which I don't you people do

So our friend W.F Kumuyi Aba the Gods own state and Biafra land don't need your wishy washy miracles and your mombo jumbo preaching, save your self that Gasoline we will contribute money and bring to you like we use to do because we are cheerful givers like our creator.. ...............LONG LIVE BIAFRA
More questions for W. F Kumuyi

W. F Kumuyi how sure are you that Jesus still with you? All you know is not with you, you just like playing stubborn?

W. F Kumuyi have you prepared for dirty death like the other pastor...

W. F Kumuyi hope you have strong secret agents who can catch up with snipers

W. F Kumuyi what kind of death will you prefer and when?

W. F Kumuyi how many closed range bullet can you absorbed before you give up the ghost?

I will be patiently waiting for your response through this medium.
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by kromoto: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
bolabolakemi:

What is servant of God? Are you a servant of devil

Or you meant pastor/priest... grin

If you are confused, please am not cool
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by vega84(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Me I want biafra ooo,bt op u and that nnamdi kalu de yarn rubbish, deeper life church crusade has nothing to do wit our freedom, pls u guys should direct ur strength to hw best to actual our dreams. Forget deeper life is nt in any way blocking our way, tell una director that he has lost it. Rubbish! #vegatalks
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by citizenY(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
fx45:

I'm a well known bigot around here and my English is definitely better than yours. How come? Stop making stvpid generalisations. It doesn't speak well of your supposed 'education'...

Make sure you don't quote me

Some nerve!!!!! Bigotry is the height of stupidity . Take your medal of honour.
Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by snowbaby(f): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
To have thought that someone somewhere wrote this piece of trash, and he/she is expecting answers to this trash is beyond me shocked

1 Like

Re: Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba by fx45(m): 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
citizenY:
Some nerve!!!!! Bigotry is the height of stupidity . Take your medal of honour.
I'm sorry, I'm not one to pretend as if I love you when I don't. I guess that makes me a bigot. No apologies. There's bigotry in everyone of us and that's a fact... Maybe I'm just the first to admit it. Pretense isnt in my constitution.... I guess that makes me a better bigot than you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nicholas Chukwuemeka Tagbo Burial Ceremony In Onitsha (Photos) / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.