Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Lambda Censor For Toyota Corolla 05 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lambda Censor For Toyota Corolla 05 (742 Views)

Corolla 05 / Toyota Corolla 05/06 Formica Dashboard / ECU/BRAIN BOX FOR TOYOTA COROLLA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lambda Censor For Toyota Corolla 05 by castrobee: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hello mods. I drive a Toyota corolla 2005. Scanned my vehicle because the CEL is on. My lambda sensor was diagnosed as faulty and was told the replacement is cost 47,000. Pls experts advise. is it that costly.am based in abuja is there any NLder that can help
Re: Lambda Censor For Toyota Corolla 05 by mayor2013: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
shocked
Re: Lambda Censor For Toyota Corolla 05 by castrobee: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Please anyone with idea where I can purchase it or is buying tokunbo a fair alternative
Re: Lambda Censor For Toyota Corolla 05 by chemvic: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
@castrobee...Have you scanned your car? What is the code? Have you checked the harness of your sensor? Have you checked the ground on the engine? Have you tested the lambda itself to certify it faulty? If all of these is yes! Then contact Gazzuzz he sells New Lambda for 30k, Tokunbo for 15k. If you have access to eBay and you have someone in yankee, you can get for around $80 on ebay. Just be sure to filter well by entering the model and year of your car...Peace bro!
Re: Lambda Censor For Toyota Corolla 05 by castrobee: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2015
Thanks chemvic.I have scanned the car. Will will contact Gazzuzz as advised. You re da best bro
Re: Lambda Censor For Toyota Corolla 05 by castrobee: 8:46am On Jun 28, 2015
Thanks chemvic.I have scanned the car in an auto repair workshop but their price is known to be outrageous. Will will contact Gazzuzz as advised. You re da best bro
Re: Lambda Censor For Toyota Corolla 05 by chemvic: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Gracias castrobee
Re: Lambda Censor For Toyota Corolla 05 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
castrobee:
Hello mods. I drive a Toyota corolla 2005. Scanned my vehicle because the CEL is on. My lambda sensor was diagnosed as faulty and was told the replacement is cost 47,000. Pls experts advise. is it that costly.am based in abuja is there any NLder that can help

go back to the place you scanned it and ask for the code. Its your right to know what codes are retrieved since you've paid for scanning.

That said, if you had located the A/F sensor, get a spacer and install on it to create a false impression to the ECU.

(1) (Reply)

Vento Car For Sale! / Car Advice: Should You Buy A New Or Used Car – Advantages&disadvantages Outlined / Here Are The Best Auto Interiors For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.