Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React (59269 Views)

Lola Margret Has Been Released From Prison. Shares New Photo, Fans React / Mercy Aigbe's Throwback Bikini Photo: Fans Slam Actress / Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by pure2012soul(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Did you guys notice that the first 4 to comment on the Twitter post are babes? They will later come out to form that size does not matter.
Mtcheeew madness get grade sha

3 Likes

Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
See cassava abeg

My own pass am cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by OBTMOS(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nigerian artist doin anytin to get into d media since 1914
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by FrankValency(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Solid star .......that solid means Solid Dick,but guy respect ursef,u ar a celeb for Gods sake and role model to some peeps
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by ipreach: 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
there are different types of madness
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by DICKtator: 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
This Op has a thing for male boxers, d1cks and unclothedness in general.

I don't think the lady that commented first on this post has a life outside nairaland.

Stop stating the obvious!!

Her moniker is self-explanatory!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by Alpha100(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
shocked

Not by size, but technique grin

how can you do technical work with mr. -dick that is lying in state or less than 3 inches?
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by razfad10(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Smh some body go call this guy role model.
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by justfarb2(f): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
13 Silly Mistakes men make in bed that irritate women

am writing this post from a woman's point of view and i think some of you ladies will agree with me and why women are very sensitive most men aren't . They just want to do it now now as in hurry hurry and after they will be complaining on linda ikeji how their wife's or babe's aren't giving it to them well. Ladies if you have any other mistakes men make, please leave it in the comment box...This list is a summary of the annoying habits and acts most guys display in the "BEHIND CLOSED DOORS"

1: Smelling mouth, first of all you have to clean your mouth before kissing or licking or whatever it is that you do.
2: Forcing her head with your hand during Bj sessions.
3: Not enough pre-intimacy: Some men just want go straight to the point forgetting a woman has to enjoy it too
4: Forcefully pulling on her nipples or. read more: http://www.justfarbblog.com/2015/06/11-mistakes-men-make-in-bed-that.html

INTROVERT:
shocked

Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
farano:
shocked I reserve my comment grin Ladies in the house what's your say? grin

https://instagram.com/p/4bvjFuFAO6/

meanwhile, what is his job? i never heard about him before
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by dubylhover(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Tallesty1:

I don't think the lady that commented first on this post has a life outside nairaland.
grin grin
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by preshyboy: 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by sukkot: 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
dayum. they are making niggas smaller these days. i guess as they say with time everything gets smaller as the earths nutrients dwindles

1 Like

Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by Defcon1(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
shocked

From experience??
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by JayB11(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Whizzcute:
I thought this guy is responsible
LOL.... Nw you knw better am sure!
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by kay29000(m): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
O me God! Nairaland is turning to an extension of linda's blog.
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
farano:
shocked I reserve my comment grin Ladies in the house what's your say? grin

https://instagram.com/p/4bvjFuFAO6/

LIKE SERIOUS YOU NEED DELIVERANCE FROM THE SPIRIT OF N@KEDNESS, HERMAPHRODITE, POSTING PICTURE WITH ONLY BREA&T BUT NO FACE, ETC,
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by ademega(m): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
What is he trying to achieve ?

1 Like

Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by ibietela2(m): 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
shocked

I don dey suspect you
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by peeta89(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
shocked

You sounded like a Pro??
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by quiethollu(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Passing by
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by kellyJames5(m): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Tallesty1:

grin

Subtle punch.
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by Tjpromise(m): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mubbyleey:
Don't even know what to say... So coz u get big libido nw, u con dey show ham to d world... Senseless dude!

Well bi.tches go like ham sha...

libido huh, u r now changing d topic
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by austinauto(m): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Don't really understand what this eggplant display this days is all about. But to me this is nonsense

Artiste/music lovers pls join our review/promotion group. Check my signature for more details
Thanks
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by dablazor: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
pinkycute:
shocked shocked shocked
His lips tho wink
Well, mommy I didn't see anything ooooo smiley
But his ***** is cute.... cool
Lol so blunt.
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by Divineluv14(f): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
shocked I am seeing something ooo angry
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by Tjpromise(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Dont rili kn what makes dis guys celebrities,
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by notoriousbabe: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
shocked

I know say you must comment,na that kind thing dey sweet you
Re: Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React by Panshow(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
shocked

But seriously you're always first to comment on every thread. Pls how did you do it?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu: "My Father Caught Me Kissing, He Cried And Barbed My Hair" / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" / Burna Boy 'Cheating' On Stefflon Don With Princess Shyngle: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.