Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident (34016 Views)

Customs Officers Shot Dead In Katsina By Armed Robbers While On Duty (Photo) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) / Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by jamex93(m): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
too bad

R.I.P
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Tjpromise(m): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Poor him
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by damiandammy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Rip to the man what a sacrificial life
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by eipreel(f): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ha! Olorun ma je kin shey oore daran shocked this one na another Leonardo DiCaprio shocked
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Koded01(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace
BrainnewsNg:
Man killed by armed robbers while trying to rescue a woman in a robbery incident in Calabar, Cross River State

By Eyo Nse,

On Friday 26th June 2015, the grave recieved a good samaritan, a vibrant and innocent young man of 35 years in Calabar, Cross River State.

It was in the cool evening of 25th May 2015, excertly 7:15 pm when from no where a Lady’s voice echoed “My Bag oooo, My phone oooooo” this 35 years old good samaritan was with his friend in his room relaxing in Goldie Street, Calabar when he decided to go helping as usual, he consulted the friend to join him, but the friend kick against the offer, so he decided to go alone, on getting out to help he was shot on his upper chest by one of the armed robbers.

He gave up the ghost after about 4 days of battling with the bullets.

Brainnews NG Learnt that, the deceased By name Mr. Ita graduated from the University of Calabar about 6 years ago.

Calabar had recently been majorly occupied by acclaimed cultist, causing various crimes ranging from killings to robbery.

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/man-killed-by-armed-robbers-while-trying-to-rescue-a-woman-in-a-robbery-incident-in-calabar-cross-river-state/
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
THAT MAN DEY WATCH AMERICA FIRM TOO MUCH angry
INSTEAD YOU FOR RUN LEAVE THAT WOMAN, YOU DEY FORM THE EXPENDABLE PART TWO undecided EVEN POLICE DEY RUN AWAY FROM ARM ROBBERS WHILE NOT YOU.

IF POLICE CAN DO IT, YOU TOO CAN DO IT
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by felajazz(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Lolzz nawa oangrygrin

I don't even know,maybe to laff or mourn the deadangrygrin

Like they say,whatever situation you may find yourself,always be happy. So therefore,I'll laffgrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesy

Jst like many wil laff if u are d dead.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by jude60(m): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Fime2000: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] R.I.P. may GOD Help us.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by damiloladuke: 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
will he enter heaven

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by omoijesa(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
embarassedOMG dis is so dishearthening!!!!!tears drop
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by idupaul: 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
He took a bullet for a ladys bag!!! Bad choice.. I am sure the bag was 3500 and iam sure she is knacking someone right now
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Luukasz(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
One of the Flaws of the nice guys,they are too nice to people especially women & it has cost most of them a lot.Here's an example,he lost his life when he was trying to help a woman.
Well FYI am not a Bad Boy nor a Nice Guy am just the Pull & Push Type of Guy that is Dangerous but can be Nice when i want to.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Feranmicharles(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
felajazz:

Jst like many wil laff if u are d dead.
ishilove someone is,be jus broke rule numb 2. I guess you won't reply dis again
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by donem: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
My annoyance is that when peeps like those robbers are caught, and jungle justice is metted to them, still peeps typing RIP would be casting such action.

Besides the last thing I'll do is to die untop a woman's matter.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Originalsly: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hmmm ...the guy was shot on June 25..... gave up the ghost 4 days after receiving the bullets (June 29...today is June 27 where I live)....but the earth received him (was buried) on June 26. I love to chew before I swallow.

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
BrainnewsNg:
Man killed by armed robbers while trying to rescue a woman in a robbery incident in Calabar, Cross River State

By Eyo Nse,

On Friday 26th June 2015, the grave recieved a good samaritan, a vibrant and innocent young man of 35 years in Calabar, Cross River State.

It was in the cool evening of 25th May 2015, excertly 7:15 pm when from no where a Lady’s voice echoed “My Bag oooo, My phone oooooo” this 35 years old good samaritan was with his friend in his room relaxing in Goldie Street, Calabar when he decided to go helping as usual, he consulted the friend to join him, but the friend kick against the offer, so he decided to go alone, on getting out to help he was shot on his upper chest by one of the armed robbers.

Brainnews NG Learnt that, the deceased By name Mr. Ita graduated from the University of Calabar about 6 years ago.

Calabar had recently been majorly occupied by acclaimed cultist, causing various crimes ranging from killings to robbery.

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/man-killed-by-armed-robbers-while-trying-to-rescue-a-woman-in-a-robbery-incident-in-calabar-cross-river-state/

which website come be brain news
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Marlboro1: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Is it just me or has anyone noticed the spike in armed robbery and terrorist activities in the last 1 month. I had hoped Buhari would hit the ground running once sworn in. These incidents are making me worry about his ability to tackle these issues.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by AreaFada2: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
RIP hero. May your shortcomings be forgiven.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by inas911(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
I live by Mount zion but didn't hear the story ooh. But seriously, Calabar is hot with killings and cultist disturbing day and night. I don't go out with my phones once its 7pm. Anyway..RIP to the brave man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by ediko5(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
CHIZZYCHEALSEA:
DAT IS Y I MIND MY BUSINESS.

I pray that anytime something bad happens to you, people around you should mine their business.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by spencekat(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
The guy was always coming to our depot to buy trucks of PMS and likes.The time I saw his burial poster I shock my head,because I saw him two weeks before his demise.RIP the light in completion handsome man. cry cry
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by AreaFada2: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Marlboro1:
Is it just me or has anyone noticed the spike in armed robbery and terrorist activities in the last 1 month. I had hoped Buhari would hit the ground running once sworn in. These incidents are making me worry about his ability to tackle these issues.
. They will soon overrun you with shouts of "Tanoid hater" and personal insults. Some people want us to believe GMB can do no wrong. As long as these criminal cases don't affect the flow of crude oil, politicians don't care.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Femistico(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
The other guy must go for thanksgiving in church, cuz had it been he followed him, himself would ave bn in d grave by now
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
inas911:
I live by Mount zion but didn't hear the story ooh. But seriously, Calabar is hot with killings and cultist disturbing day and night. I don't go out with my phones once its 7pm. Anyway..RIP to the brave man

Really?
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by ediko5(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
chuna1985:

which website come be brain news
swagallicious global information website.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by bezimo(m): 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
There comes a time when display of Bravery becomes foolishness leading to avoidable death and destruction.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by oliidell(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
R.I.P dude

Gotham is a fictional city
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by santosesq1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
He was careless. He who hold the gun make the rules
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by ginggerxy: 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
once the spirit of death is sent from your village, you go begin think say you be actor for american action movie
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Spybradd: 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
MosakuAW:
May his soul rest in peace.
Warning:
Dont argue or confront a man with a gun.
The gun only understand 1 language when the trigger is pull.
haba na! Which one be ' is pull' again? cheesy

Well rip.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Those guys wil be light..yeah we got a hero "shoot that nigga

author=BrainnewsNg post=35217510]Man killed by armed robbers while trying to rescue a woman in a robbery incident in Calabar, Cross River State

By Eyo Nse,

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/man-killed-by-armed-robbers-while-trying-to-rescue-a-woman-in-a-robbery-incident-in-calabar-cross-river-state/[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Temitayo Ilesanmi T.I Nathan Raped My Friend - Sharon, Twitter User (Photos) / Two Nigerians Die while Partying, 3 Kenyan Women Arrested / Thief Caught While Trying To Enter The House Of A London Based Man In Delta.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.