Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,120 members, 7,957,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident (34098 Views)

Customs Officers Shot Dead In Katsina By Armed Robbers While On Duty (Photo) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) / Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by MosakuAW(m): 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Spybradd:

haba na! Which one be ' is pull' again? cheesy

Well rip.
"Pull the trigger" is an idiomatic expression.
or you want me to write "fire the gun"
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by gulfer: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
The dates on this news reports though.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Those guys wil be like..yeah we got a hero "shoot that nigga
RIP tho this shuld be an eye opener "dnt stick ur nose in som1 else's bullshit
author=BrainnewsNg post=35217510]Man killed by armed robbers while trying to rescue a woman in a robbery incident in Calabar, Cross River State

By Eyo Nse,

On Friday 26th June 2015, the grave recieved a good samaritan, a vibrant and innocent young man of 35 years in Calabar, Cross River State.

It was in the cool evening of 25th May 2015, excertly 7:15 pm when from no where a Lady’s voice echoed “My Bag oooo, My phone oooooo” this 35 years old good samaritan was with his friend in his room relaxing in Goldie Street, Calabar when he decided to go helping as usual, he consulted the friend to join him, but the friend kick against the offer, so he decided to go alone, on getting out to help he was shot on his upper chest by one of the armed robbers.

He gave up the ghost after about 4 days of battling with the bullets.

Brainnews NG Learnt that, the deceased By name Mr. Ita graduated from the University of Calabar about 6 years ago.

Calabar had recently been majorly occupied by acclaimed cultist, causing various crimes ranging from killings to robbery.

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/man-killed-by-armed-robbers-while-trying-to-rescue-a-woman-in-a-robbery-incident-in-calabar-cross-river-state/[/quote]
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by ediko5(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
I believe the lady have not even visited the guy's family to condole them.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by mujahid1339(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Eeyah he would never had gone there if he knew they were with guns,obviously thought it was one of those petty thieves that he will lynch and burn alive.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by lusciouslex: 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
Always remember the 1st and most important rule when dealing with armed robbers. It's simple 'DO NOT ATTEMPT BEING A HERO'. R.I.P
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Olsoo(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
Na wa o..You've got no gun,no jazz,you no be police,superman or spiderman sef...and you confront a man with a gun..nd probably jazz sef....Oh well sad
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Mznaett: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hmm,,it is well!

Why down here in Aks a pregnant woman was raped 2 death yesterday and another was shot dead in d presence of her husband just because she wanted to save d man nd eventually he was also shot 2 but blessed heaven he didnt die. He is receiving treatment now
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by tayoxx(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Every body answer your papa name o...
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sad news
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by seunfape(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
so beautiful Calabar of dat kind is filled up with terrorist now .Nigeria dn turn upside down.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
72 virgins awaits you in heaven cool

lipsrsealed what are my saying.

RIP to the dead
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Themandator: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
myklangelo:
May his soul rest in peace.

Choose your battles prudently.

Okuko anaghi eje ogu a na-eke okpo!

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

very funny adage ...know the dude ,personally.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Spybradd: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
MosakuAW:

so "pull the trigger" and "when the trigger is pull" are the same thing,ba? I nò go skul,o.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Themandator: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
inas911:
I live by Mount zion but didn't hear the story ooh. But seriously, Calabar is hot with killings and cultist disturbing day and night. I don't go out with my phones once its 7pm. Anyway..RIP to the brave man

the young man buried yesterday at the cemetery after unical ,around goldie area....my first time of being there...i know him as edidiong and he is a oil marketer
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by eterisan(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
My friends attended the service of this guy. A very touching story. The day them point me with gun for mount zion road of goldie for calabar south naim i know say gun no get mate. Calabar south is a danger zone. UNICAL students have seen something!
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by bummyla(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
May His Soul Rest In Peace!

http://www.bummyla.com

BrainnewsNg:
Man killed by armed robbers while trying to rescue a woman in a robbery incident in Calabar, Cross River State

By Eyo Nse,

On Friday 26th June 2015, the grave recieved a good samaritan, a vibrant and innocent young man of 35 years in Calabar, Cross River State.

It was in the cool evening of 25th May 2015, excertly 7:15 pm when from no where a Lady’s voice echoed “My Bag oooo, My phone oooooo” this 35 years old good samaritan was with his friend in his room relaxing in Goldie Street, Calabar when he decided to go helping as usual, he consulted the friend to join him, but the friend kick against the offer, so he decided to go alone, on getting out to help he was shot on his upper chest by one of the armed robbers.

He gave up the ghost after about 4 days of battling with the bullets.

Brainnews NG Learnt that, the deceased By name Mr. Ita graduated from the University of Calabar about 6 years ago.

Calabar had recently been majorly occupied by acclaimed cultist, causing various crimes ranging from killings to robbery.

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/man-killed-by-armed-robbers-while-trying-to-rescue-a-woman-in-a-robbery-incident-in-calabar-cross-river-state/
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by bummyla(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
What A Great Loss!

http://www.bummyla.com

Themandator:

the young man buried yesterday at the cemetery after unical ,around goldie area....my first time of being there...i know him as edidiong and he is a oil marketer
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by okitz4(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
nerodenero:
Not many will be courageous enough to take a bullet for another. I can't do it. I admire his courage and strength. May God receive his kind heart. He is indeed rare being.
courage over hand bag and phone?....dis is Neva braveness

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by ernecy(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
This ain't no movie dawg, this is real life. Wetin d dey feel lyk sef....Jet-lee, or Steven Seagal
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Princewell2012(m): 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
There is more to this story, asap the lady in question should be arrested by the police for questioning, it could be a set up between the girl and the robbers. They could be hired assassin. 2. The lady is shouting my bag o, my phone o, yet her life is still there, and you want to show super man to run after an armed robber to show a good Samaritan, good Samaritan my foot. Na him kill himself. Did he finally recover those items?
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Straight ticket to ''heaven''
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by MosakuAW(m): 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Spybradd:

so "pull the trigger" and "when the trigger is pull" are the same thing,ba? I nò go skul,o.
shocked shocked shocked

You know read my post well.

When i said pull the trigger, i wasn't talking about the dead man again i am passing a warning message to readers of the post. If you check me post, you will clearly see where i typed "warning".
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by godwin4real: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Hero10001: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
vimi:
Who made him superman
RIP
. Na too much Hollywoods.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hero10001:
Na too much Hollywoods.
Ahahahahaha. On-point.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by Azedplus(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
foolishness of the highest order ...... Super Hero only exist in the movies , Am sure the lady won't even look back the next day He pass-by his grave .
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by donem: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
datalossvictim1:
Straight ticket to ''heaven''
Says who? because he wanted rescuing a lady?
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by donem: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
okitz4:
courage over hand bag and phone?....dis is Neva braveness

Naso I 4 take lose my right leg via woman hand bag and phone too, in the year 2005.

back den handbag/gsm snatching, was the other of d day in calabar South.
Re: Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident by shady16: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
MosakuAW:

cheesy
Fire the gun indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) / Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data / Lady Cries As Keke Driver Snatches Her Bag With ₦52,000 In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.