Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Sochima Ezeoke’s Experiences In The Hands Of Nollywood Lesbians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sochima Ezeoke’s Experiences In The Hands Of Nollywood Lesbians (2937 Views)

Ruth Eze: "Abuja Lesbians Are After Me" / Nollywood Lesbians Threatening To Kill Me If I Don’t Join Them - Sochima Ezeoke / Nollywood Lesbians Are Threatening Me — Actress Cries Out [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sochima Ezeoke’s Experiences In The Hands Of Nollywood Lesbians by ImanuelJannah(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Last time we dropped you a gist about Nollywood actresses, it was the Pictures of Stephanie Okereke Linus and Hubby in Queen Elizabeth II’s Palace that we showed you. Today, our gist is about dazzling Imo State-born actress, Sochima Ezeoke, who has narrated her ordeal in the hands of lesbians that allegedly tormented her life for refusing to succumb to their romantic advances.

Sun Newspaper reports that the pretty actress informed their correspondent during an interview that the situation got to a point that her life was in danger, as the unrepentant lesbians vowed to kill her before her 2014 birthday.

“I have experienced it (lesbians “toasting” me) severally both in and outside the industry. It got to a point that they threatened to blackmail me or kill me if I refuse to yield. They would call me and say that if I refuse to succumb to their advances, they would sponsor damaging publications against me. I took it as empty threats until they started sponsoring unspeakable publications against me on social media. They even turned it to be that I was the one wooing girls to be my lovers.” She said.

A copy of one unspeakable publication sponsored against her on social media is found on Millsmusicent.com

SOURCE: http://freshestgist.com/index.php/2015/06/27/sochima-ezeokes-experiences-in-the-hands-of-nollywood-lesbians/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Photo Proff: How To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Virgin / Meet Famous Nigerian Pastors, Celebrities & Politicians Born In June / Onyeka Onwenu Is Owing Millions In Debt (see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.