Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Strangest Experience Ever - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strangest Experience Ever (512 Views)

Some Of The Strangest Currencies In The World / Most Bizarre And Strangest Graves/Cemeteries Around The World. / 9 Of The Queen Of England's Strangest Powers And Privileges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strangest Experience Ever by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
The strangest thing happened to me 4 months ago. I decided to share my experience.

Soo Am staring at my Laptop trying to control the seething Rage inside me as Man utd finished 13th And I got fired---On Footballmanager. My train of thought then was "Break it throw it on the floor". Maybe am not the "Chosen One" tongue embarassed lipsrsealed
My roomate screams all of a Sudden "FISSSHHHHHHHHHHH" I then see a fish that looks like Sardine Salmon I grab the closest weapon I could find a German made Bazooka.
"Are you mad, you want to kill me" He snatched it from me. Imagine the selfish Bleep. undecided "You want to kill me" not even Us or yourself. We flee from the house and begin a 6 mile nonstop run to get a weapon.
We finally arrive at our Destination My Grandpops house. After explaining the emergency at hand to "Ole Soudja" he gives us a Sawed off Pump action Shotgun called Pride of Biafra.
We thank him and begin our 6 mile run nonstop back to the house. We made it to the gate but we were too tired to go inside. After spending 3 dawns and 3 dusks resting we go inside but we can't find the fish again. angry
Realizing the economic danger the fish posed. I organized an elite Crack force of special fish-hunters. After 69 days of searching the compound we find the fish in my pot of soup.
I take Aim and FIRE and I Miss. Afterall am used to Bazookas and RPGs. Am no James bond or Hitman or "Ole Soudja". My 3rd attempt was met with splattered Fish brain and Blood. Mission Accomplished. cool
My train of thoughts were
1. If Only Majority of humans had fish brains, I would be Rich
2. How did it survive for so long in my pot
3. I wonder can I sue Its next of kin for distress, Damge to property and Unlawful trespassing
4. Hmm Maybe I went to far am I heartless? Am I cruel
I could have just adopted it as a pet and nicknamed it Cock-n-Bull.
Let me know what's your strangest experience.
Re: Strangest Experience Ever by Niwdog(m): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
ok
Re: Strangest Experience Ever by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
ok.
note: by qouting me, you are officially declaring yourself a mad tsetsefly cool
and somebody *down below* has done the needful
Re: Strangest Experience Ever by Niwdog(m): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Strangest Experience Ever by Adeoba10(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
aiit

(1) (Reply)

The Tales Of Afinratu And Other Stories / Chocolat Royal MGT Release Statement Concerning The Closure & Re-opening / Photo: What Miracle Can Make This Fellow Survive This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.