Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (64168 Views)

Notore Graduate Engineering Trainee Aptitude Test / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:19am On Jun 28, 2015
Calm down.
Awards come up later in the year.

Keep your ears to the ground.
geobukky:
I nairalander geobukky hereby raise a motion for nomination as thread of the year grin....
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sleeknaija(m): 6:23am On Jun 28, 2015
sadewodu:
Gentlemen and ladies!!! I did my test 2day and score 67% in the Numeric and 92% in the verbal test!!! But my fear is that I took the test around 11:40am thinking it was going to close dis midnight not knowing it was 12noon!!! Though I did it till around 12:15 and it was successful!!! I hope the timing won't affect me and am not goin to fall victim!!!
Baba GOD abeg no let make I fail oooo!!!! Nah ur hand I dey!!!

My broda u're on your own truely. It was even stated there that if u miss the timing for the test, u should forget about it.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by eloquent(m): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2015
I h successful candidates will receive invitation mails this week. Let's keep our hopes high, expecting the best whilst preparing for the worst. I'm amazed some fellas took it personal that I scored 100% in Verbal. Brethren, high scores don't mean you get the job. Grace & Favour will take you places beyond your wildest dreams. HARPS or not, we all will be highly favoured. Happy Sunday Friends!

3 Likes

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jaybros: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2015
God bless our efforts
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kingdaxn: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2015
its favour oo, because someone got100 in d 1st test and wasnt invited for the second test. so keep the faith rolling..
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sadewodu(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2015
sleeknaija:

My broda u're on your own truely. It was even stated there that if u miss the timing for the test, u should forget about it.

Well they said any test taken after would be disqualified!!! I took the test within the specified period, it simply elapsed beyond the time!!! So am hopeful by GOD's grace it is well!!!
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sadewodu(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2015
kingdaxn:
its favour oo, because someone got100 in d 1st test and wasnt invited for the second test. so keep the faith rolling..

Are u sure!!! I find that hard to believe ooooo!!! Don't believe pple that jus give info witout proof

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Calm down.
Awards come up later in the year.

Keep your ears to the ground.
concerning d awards, let a thread b created o to decide wch awards to give.some were whack grin..no offence. And I have given u d mandate to COPY ME when it starts
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jayrager(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mintayo:

That's not true !

I did my test the day before d start date and i wasn't called
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by eipreel(f): 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
jayrager:

I did my test the day before d start date and i wasn't called
quite painful sha embarassed
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jayrager(m): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
eloquent:
I h successful candidates will receive invitation mails this week. Let's keep our hopes high, expecting the best whilst preparing for the worst. I'm amazed some fellas took it personal that I scored 100% in Verbal. Brethren, high scores don't mean you get the job. Grace & Favour will take you places beyond your wildest dreams. HARPS or not, we all will be highly favoured. Happy Sunday Friends!

Don't be amazed bro. Such is life. Some people would use the extent of their capabilities to derogate others better than them. Because truly, nobody can say for certain if u truly did cut corners. wink
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jayrager(m): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
eipreel:

quite painful sha embarassed

I know right?? embarassed
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
jayrager:

Don't be amazed bro. Such is life. Some people would use the extent of their capabilities to derogate others better than them. Because truly, nobody can say for certain if u truly did cut corners. wink
hmmmmmm. Lemme kip quiet grin
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kingdaxn: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
jayrager:

If you cut all the corners, you cannot score 1OO in that verbal. I won't believe everyone that says his or her score is 1OO.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by strictlynaija: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
kingdaxn:

If you cut all the corners, you cannot score 1OO in that verbal. I won't believe everyone that says his or her score is 1OO.
You don't have to believe bro, all they want is for harps to believe.
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by chucktriceey(m): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
HARPS HARPS HARPS ....That's all we hear here but unfortunately very few people can tell me what Harps actually stands for ..Some may think it's a company that produces Harp, (my guy has even started taking more of Harp than his usual Hero) , yet he doesn't know that Harps has nothing to do with drinks rather it is a multi chain company that cuts across eight countries , originally birthed in UK with major focus on Energy , Marine , Property and Cooperate investments.Verh few people know that Oasis mall in ikeja and aso Hill&grove at Abuja are properties of Harps holdings....In energy sector , the HMC and HAR petrol servicing industries belong to Harp holding alongside the Harp Energy Ghana, what they do is mainly trading , supply and distribution of petrol cutting edge also in servicing of oil. In marine , they offer a wide range of onshore services , rigging inclusive via their Harp MLS and Harp holdings PTE sectors ....Their cooperate services cuts across banking and technology investment with the most recent being in biotechnology. .....and for the eight countries where HARPS operates , you need to research a little so u can as well come across more info, I wish you all the best because the ocean is indeed wide for all kind of fishes at HARPS holdings !

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kingdaxn: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
strictlynaija:
You don't have to believe bro, all they want is for harps to believe.
Lols!!
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Adortem: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
kingdaxn:

There are different ways of cutting corners bro,he can score 100 percent in the verbal by cutting corners, let me analyze it to you. If you remember well in the past thread that was closed, some guys posted their test links,everybody who clicked that link had full access to all the answers to the questions because after submission,test scores and correction are shown. So its very possible to have 100 percent in both Verbal and Numeric by cutting corners, its just that some people don't cut corners with common sense though I am not denying the fact that there are some geniuses among us but 100 percent in verbal? H*ll No!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Adortem:

There are different ways of cutting corners bro,he can score 100 percent in the verbal by cutting corners, let me analyze it to you. If you remember well in the past thread that was closed, some guys posted their test links,everybody who clicked that link had full access to all the answers to the questions because after submission,test scores and correction are shown. So its very possible to have 100 percent in both Verbal and Numeric by cutting corners, its just that some people don't cut corners with common sense though I am not denying the fact that there are some geniuses among us but 100 percent in verbal? H*ll No!

Davide470 Abeg bring broom come‎

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by aegis86: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Guys,do not be surprised that the selection criteria won't be limited to just the scores obtained from the numerical test an the verbal test,i want to believe that the general assessment test in which people scored incredible marks will be put into consideration too,which makes it a 3 way/phase test-general assessment test,numerical and verbal test,I think the cumulative of these three might be used to select candidates...#just thinking!

5 Likes

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Adortem:

I concur
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by jayrager(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
kingdaxn:

LOL... Ok

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by sochima1989(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
pls my padi dem pray for me that i get my customer service job tomorrow so i cab 4get this harp thing oh. though i did well am sold out to CSR
Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dest4real(m): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
sochima1989:
pls my padi dem pray for me that i get my customer service job tomorrow so i cab 4get this harp thing oh. though i did well am sold out to CSR

Dear Uncle,

We don't understand your statement!

2 Likes

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by bunmisoar(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
#Hope Anthem#

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by kingdaxn: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
bunmisoar:
#Hope Anthem#
Or HARPS anthem

1 Like

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by bmatty123: 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
No interview cos u've done ya interview during registration where u were asked to write 100wrds y u need ds job I mean ya strength and weakness..an invitation will be sent ds week to successful applicants..wish u all the best..no matter how ya score maybe..almighty Lord will surprises each of u...best of luck..[/color][color=][color=#990000][/color]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HARPS Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 by dest4real(m): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
bmatty123:
No interview cos u've done ya interview during registration where u were asked to write 100wrds y u need ds job I mean ya strength and weakness..an invitation will be sent ds week to successful applicants..wish u all the best..no matter how ya score maybe..almighty Lord will surprises each of u...best of luck..[/color][color=][color=#990000][/color]

Dear Uncle,

Writing 100 words easy is not an interview sir!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! / Graduate/management/executive Trainee/entry Level Vacancies Thread / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.