Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,629 members, 7,809,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage (5552 Views)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) / Let's Not Jump To Conclusion Too Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2015
dangotesmummy:
That's the more reason they including you should forget about what other men in other countries do with their genitals and face the social economic and political ills in front of you. Moreover the people you're drinking panadol for their headache don't know you exist. Their president has approved what they want and if you are not happy with that you can sue Obama to court for legalizing gay marriage wink

Uhm...did you read my post well enough?? undecided
Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2015
dinachi:

Stop trying to sound smart cos you aren't ! Which individual has come out in Nigeria to support any of those vices you named above or to march in support?
Have you seen pro-gays or gays marching in support of gayism?
Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by dangotesmummy: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2015
Ask me again
masonkz:

Uhm...did you read my post well enough?? undecided
Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 30, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Oh, I see.. double enjoyment grin grin cheesy sad

But if you ain't attracted to a person, how can you have an erect!on seeing the person? If they have erection in the morning, why not have sex with your gay partner? Why a woman? If you ain't attracted to a person, the thought of any sexual encounter with them should even be disgusting. . undecided

LOL. Erection comes every morning for every guy, whether gay or straight. You don't need the sight of anybody to get you erect early in the morning. You don't have an excuse to not have sex with your wife when she can visibly feel the erection. This doesn't mean you're emotionally attracted to the person.

Like I said, if it was just about sex, then gay people would happily comply with the norm.
Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2015
dangotesmummy:
Ask me again

Lol. Dude, I'm gay.. just for clarification. I'm actually happy with US's stance.
Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by dinachi(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2015
Logicalmind1:

Have you seen pro-gays or gays marching in support of gayism?
They can't because it is banned just like corruption is! That is why nobody marches for corruption.
Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by dinachi(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2015
masonkz:

Lol. Dude, I'm gay.. just for clarification. I'm actually happy with US's stance.
The US stance doesn't make it right still! In many countries and the Bible it is still wrong.
Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2015
masonkz:

LOL. Erection comes every morning for every guy, whether gay or straight. You don't need the sight of anybody to get you erect early in the morning. You don't have an excuse to not have sex with your wife when she can visibly feel the erection. This doesn't mean you're emotionally attracted to the person.

Like I said, if it was just about sex, then gay people would happily comply with the norm.
So what they want is to keep a woman aside who satisfies some of their sexual desires, have kids for them, etc... while they live and enjoy with their gay partners?

If you say you don't need a woman in your life, then let her be completely outta ya life esp when it comes to sexual/family affairs. . concentrate on ya partner alone..? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by dangotesmummy: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2015
masonkz:

if that's what makes you happy, then I wish you a happy life and don't allow any one get comfortable judging you or looking down on you because those men distributing their phenese around and sticking it into any sewage and gutter are not better than you.they feel alive with the mob mentality

2 Likes

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2015
MarvellousGod:
So what they want is to keep a woman aside who satisfies some of their sexual desires, have kids for them, etc... while they live and enjoy with their gay partners?

If you say you don't need a woman in your life, then let her be completely outta ya life esp when it comes to sexual/family affairs. . concentrate on ya partner alone..? undecided undecided

Exactly what the gay people are clamouring for smiley smiley
Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2015
dangotesmummy:
if that's what makes you happy, then I wish you a happy life and don't allow any one get comfortable judging you or looking down on you

smiley smiley smiley Thanks.
Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by dangotesmummy: 10:08am On Jun 30, 2015
masonkz:

smiley smiley smiley Thanks.

I have a couple of gay friends and they're very loving people smiley

bottom line your sexual orientation has nothing whatsoever to do with your personality. So no one not even sicietyy can determine how you should live your sexual life except you give them the permission to. I'm a living example

moreover those anti gay ranters are not different from white racist and the kkk because if you hate someone because of his race or sexual orientation then you are a shameless hypocrite if you keep praying and expecting God to answer your prayers

3 Likes

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by KevinDein: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2015
homosexuality is evil. period... next....

2 Likes

Re: Let's Not Embrace Gay Marriage by morethanadoll(f): 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
dinachi:
Besides America is a dying empire while Nigeria is a growing empire. I prefer to go with Nigeria that will become a world power in the future rather than America that will collapse like the old roman empire. tongue

Lol I'll let you continue to dream about that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? / TV01, Meet Me Here To Discuss Marriage. / Is Experience Really The Best Teacher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.