Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

I Will Stop Exposing My Boobs At 70- Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Stop Exposing My Boobs At 70- Cossy Orjiakor (1001 Views)

Nkechi Emmanuel Flaunts Her Boobs At An Award Event (pics) / Fade Ogunro Flaunts Under Boobs At The 2016 AMVCA / "I Won't Stop Exposing My B*obs Till I'm 70" -cossy Orjiarkor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Stop Exposing My Boobs At 70- Cossy Orjiakor by MeekMeshack(m): 12:49am On Jun 28, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-EKpCpp_ptgc/VY8Z0lfE9KI/AAAAAAAB1T8/G6KlbrNR2Xw/s400/cossyorjiarkor.jpg[/img]
Cossy Orjiakor in an interview with a softsell magazine has said she will only stop exposing herself when her skin has been wrinkled and doctors don’t have a solution to it, which she assume would be at age 70.
Change from exposing her boobs? Cossy is a brand. And physically a cute sexy girl with big boobs who is still young and wants to enjoy life. She will get old, say when she is 70 and the body is wrinkled and there is nothing the doctors can do about it. Then she will retire and stop exposing her boobs, she said. Continue...
She also spoke about acquiring more knowledge and what she is doing about it at the moment;
I am doing a course at Independent Television Producers Association of Nigeria. I am just short of words when it comes to the benefits I have gained from them over the course of 10 years. The first romance with them was in my university days. I have B.Sc in Accountancy from UNN and graduated with a 2.1. The crazy thing is that I have never used the degree. A free course in scripting, producing and directing from ITPAN training school made me decide to go into the movie world. So now, I am paying just N20,000 to learn editing. My lecturer is a well known name in editing.
He’s Mr. Steve Sodiya. And today my assignment is a real 1 minute music video edit. I just love acquiring knowledge. It doesn’t mean I will work as an editor any way.
Re: I Will Stop Exposing My Boobs At 70- Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 28, 2015
Oh!!!! I pray she lives up to DAT age and repent
Re: I Will Stop Exposing My Boobs At 70- Cossy Orjiakor by MeekMeshack(m): 1:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Luedave:
Oh!!!! I pray she lives up to DAT age and repent

lols she might live to 100 by god grace tho
Re: I Will Stop Exposing My Boobs At 70- Cossy Orjiakor by marshalcarter: 1:10am On Jun 28, 2015
Listening to terry G#free madness
Re: I Will Stop Exposing My Boobs At 70- Cossy Orjiakor by Solowande(m): 1:15am On Jun 28, 2015
By den dose her her so call once cherish boobs go don sag and cast.
Re: I Will Stop Exposing My Boobs At 70- Cossy Orjiakor by okangisaiah(f): 2:06am On Jun 28, 2015
That's your future baby food factory. Why are you exposing it?
Re: I Will Stop Exposing My Boobs At 70- Cossy Orjiakor by MeekMeshack(m): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2015
okangisaiah:
That's your future baby food factory. Why are you exposing it?

lols, before that baby will get it, let the public prophecy first...

(1) (Reply)

Super Sunday Ukwu Come And See The Heavy Thing Serena Williams Have Behind Her / Photo: Messi Visits Gabon To Lay Foundation For New Stadium / News Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Dead At 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.