Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Photo: Messi Visits Gabon To Lay Foundation For New Stadium - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Messi Visits Gabon To Lay Foundation For New Stadium (1001 Views)

Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" / Davido Carries A Lady On His Shoulders In A Swimming Pool In Gabon (Pics, Video) / Davido And Akon Have Fun At A Club In Gabon (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Messi Visits Gabon To Lay Foundation For New Stadium by nobosaba(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Barcelona star Lionel Messi spent a part of his vacation on a visit to Gabon on Saturday where he helped to lay the foundation for a new 20,000-seat stadium in Port-Gentil.

The Argentina captain was a guest of President Ali Bongo Ondimba.

He signed autographs for many joyous fans before he was driven in a presidential convoy to the scene of the foundation laying ceremony.

"When I was in Barcelona a few years ago, I saw Messi and he said he would come to visit me in Libreville," President Bong told media.

"It was a promise which he made to me. He is a man of honour, one who has kept his word. The calendar worked out well and it has corresponded with the laying of the first stone," the Gabonese leader added.

Port-Gentil, Gabon’s second biggest city, will be home to matches during the 2017 Afcon. Gabon co-hosted the 2012 tournament with Equatorial Guinea.

They would hope to do better than the quarter final finish from the last time.

Source: Goal

1 Like

Re: Photo: Messi Visits Gabon To Lay Foundation For New Stadium by dayojags10(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
my idol
Re: Photo: Messi Visits Gabon To Lay Foundation For New Stadium by nedupel(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
He face be like .............
Re: Photo: Messi Visits Gabon To Lay Foundation For New Stadium by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Merciless messi.
Re: Photo: Messi Visits Gabon To Lay Foundation For New Stadium by kliq(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Legendary

World best
Re: Photo: Messi Visits Gabon To Lay Foundation For New Stadium by dhantey324(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
So Messi get tattoo like dat shocked see as d military guy dey skemp
Re: Photo: Messi Visits Gabon To Lay Foundation For New Stadium by marwanafrica: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
once u hve made it in lyf u wil no longer care abt wt pple wil tink or re tinking, imagine all d way frm spain abi na argetina wit short nicker
Re: Photo: Messi Visits Gabon To Lay Foundation For New Stadium by tobillionaire(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Photo: Messi Visits Gabon To Lay Foundation For New Stadium by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
huh
Re: Photo: Messi Visits Gabon To Lay Foundation For New Stadium by Antoinne: 2:42am On Jul 20, 2015
The best player the world has ever seen!
[url=stackexchange.com]Stackexchange[/url]

(1) (Reply)

News Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Dead At 22 / 2015 Face Of Unilag / I Almost Committed Suicide’ – Janet Jackson Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.