Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Must Read: My Escape From Fufu Phone Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Must Read: My Escape From Fufu Phone Scam (989 Views)

Nobody Aided My Escape, Rearrested Ritual Killer Suspect Says / Thieves Caught By Youths In Abia Escape From Police Detention (Photos) / My Escape To The Shiite Attack Was By The Will Of God -- Chief Of Army Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: My Escape From Fufu Phone Scam by adorablepepple(f): 8:09am On Jun 28, 2015
I went to Lagos for my holiday and that time I was still using torchlight phone, my android just got stolen then, I was using my torchlight phone jejely to play games receive call and send message, until one day my cousin said we should go out n I was like Ok,it will be an opportunity to know Lagos more since most times when I visit I stay indoors all through or they just take me from one place to the other with a car.
So we went to akute and on our way back we were at berger bus stop waiting to board a bus to ogba when my cousin received a call that we forgot some stuffs given to us,so he went back .before he left he warned me to be careful. So I stood close to some people selling stuffs.
Not quite long one guy just approached me, Ejo omo mi wa ni hospital mofe ra ogun ko de sowo (my child is in the hospital n there is no Money ),e Jo e ran mi lowo (Pls help me) I didn't answer him,he kept on begging n I didn't answer him,then he made the next move brought out his phone a new Techno M3 n said he will sell it to me for 8k,I said no, he Sha reduced it to 4k n the money with me was Exactly 4k in my mind I was like it seems this guy knows how much was with me,there n then my brain just reset, I started remembering all the fufu phone stories I have heard n I sighed. Was thinking of What to do to this guy.so I decided to scam him too. He showed me the battery put it on n everything I told him I only have 3k with me he was angry n left, later he came back again saying he wants to sell it to me cause I look like his sister,I said Ok o,he gave me the phone to test n see.
I put my sim gave him his money he was thanking me Seriously , immediately i started making calls with the phone, he was like aunt battery yen oni pe ku e koko charge e na(aunt the battery will soon die charge it first)that if I don't charge it the battery won't last bla blah blah, I should bring it let him package it for me n give me the receipt. I said No. This thing turn to argument Oh, in my mind I was getting scared but my expression was that of a confident person. My cousin just appeared n asked What was happening n that my cousin get skoin skoin with his bad boy haircut, I explained he just grabbed my hand and said Let's start going gave the mumu guy a stern look of if they born u well follow us.that's how I got a new phone ooooo[color=#990000][/color] cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read: My Escape From Fufu Phone Scam by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 28, 2015
Now, that was smart. But don't try that next time, else their crew shows up and your cousin will be on his knees.

Good you left immediately though.
Re: Must Read: My Escape From Fufu Phone Scam by adorablepepple(f): 8:16am On Jun 28, 2015
gbl01:
Now, that was smart. But don't try that next time, else their crew shows up and your cousin will be on his knees.

Good you left immediately though.
Yes ooo ,my cousin said so too. That's y he dragged me away immediately
Re: Must Read: My Escape From Fufu Phone Scam by izuch(m): 8:16am On Jun 28, 2015
Don't always push your luck that far next time sis.
Re: Must Read: My Escape From Fufu Phone Scam by rhotimee(m): 8:16am On Jun 28, 2015
Na God save u ooo..
Re: Must Read: My Escape From Fufu Phone Scam by adorablepepple(f): 8:18am On Jun 28, 2015
izuch:
Don't always push your luck that far next time sis.
Ok
Re: Must Read: My Escape From Fufu Phone Scam by adorablepepple(f): 8:18am On Jun 28, 2015
rhotimee:
Na God save u ooo..
I know right
Re: Must Read: My Escape From Fufu Phone Scam by maverickdude(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2015
u ar lucky his goons ar nt arand
Re: Must Read: My Escape From Fufu Phone Scam by azpekuliar: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Good one. The would-be-scammer still dey learn work cheesy grin
Re: Must Read: My Escape From Fufu Phone Scam by brightnelly(f): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2015
Hunter ended up Hunted!!
Re: Must Read: My Escape From Fufu Phone Scam by 1miccza: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
Your cousin was smart and lucky at the same time

(1) (Reply)

Commissioners Of Police Command/formations / Graphic Picture| ISIS Stone 2 Men Accused Of H0mos3xuality To Death / Is This Suicide Or Murder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.