Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians (223364 Views)

Ladies: Which Of These Nollywood Actor Is Your Most Handsome Dude? / 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) / Top Nigeria Musicians That Can Win The GRAMMY AWARD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by dnmirela(f): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
I agree with 1&2 thou' I choose DBanj over Patoranking ( he needs to eat more cause he's so slim lol) 3.Kiss Daniel is over cute .I would remove Wizkid cause he no even fine and Davido, apart from his dimple nothing is fine about that his big and round head lol KCEE haahaha monkey no fine but em mama like am .. DJ Exclusive is a fine man and Korede Bello definitely before Flavour and B-Red shouldn't even be in the list..he's not even a real musician
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
No D Prince
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by safarigirl(f): 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
I want to use my 9999th post on NL to thank all those lovely people who have given me over 200 likes on my posts on this thread. You guys are all awesome and thanks for sharing in today's humour-veiled truth.

As for pained niggas like this dude grin
Iamoilprince:

ur mouth is bad...and u aint cute self
your opinion is as irrelevant as the dust beneath my shoes tongue. I have too many people telling me i'm beautiful (not cute) and over 200 likes to prove how minute your opinion is tongue, but thanks for checking my profile wink

Now, lemme go invest my 10,000th post on a sensible thread

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by hensben(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Iamoilprince:

ur mouth is bad...and u aint cute self
Na so all this petite dey get mouth.
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by onelife97: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
I no c any handsomeness in davido though except say im be O.B.O.
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by 1stGenius(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
I even fine pass all of them.Na photoshop. Bwt! What does it profit a man to be handsome and poor.
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by Rounakid(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
safarigirl:
fine lady and eziokwu are better hits than all of B-Red's songs combined. He was so good he was at one time Pepsi and Glo Ambassador, what is your B-Red's achievement? I'm no hater, you're just a blinded supporter. Most likely a member of the HKN Gang that has just one successful artiste and a ton of fanboys tongue. That you would put B-Red as Number 1 is testament of your sentiment, even Sina Rambo fine pass B-Red, not to talk of Lynxx. This list is as big a joke as it's maker.
av ntin to say tew u anymore, d mods... Have concluded... :p
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by Rounakid(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
safarigirl:
I want to use my 9999th post on NL to thank all those lovely people who have given me over 200 likes on my posts on this thread. You guys are all awesome and thanks for sharing in today's humour-veiled truth.

As for pained niggas like this dude ;Dyour opinion is as irrelevant as the dust beneath my shoes tongue. I have too many people telling me i'm beautiful (not cute) and over 200 likes to prove how minute your opinion is tongue, but thanks for checking my profile wink

Now, lemme go invest my 10,000th post on a sensible thread
u gotta thank me... Ooo
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by aitazaz(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
These are ever best and very handsome musicians from Nigeria and i love. [/i]

Banky W

Wizkid [i]

Ice Prince[/i]

Peter Okoye[i]

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by safarigirl(f): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rounakid:
u gotta thank me... Ooo
now that I've expended my 10,000th post, lemme use the +1 to appreciate you for making that nonsense list that prompted the appearance of my acclaimed 'bad mouth' grin

If not for my hilarious replies, your post no for see FP...you're welcome smiley
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by kenny091(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
safarigirl:
A joke like this can never make FP oga

No Lynxx, no.Peter, Burnaboy, no Banky W, no Iyanya, no Runtown, no Praiz, no Minjin sef....yet, you put clowns like B-Red, so if dem ask you, B-Red na musician abi? You think it's every cow that does back-up that's a musician?

Oya, mention one song by B-Red
Look how you be when you dey call person cow. Na wah ooo, even if B-red music career no successful it does not warrant this insult
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by flaky66(f): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Warris dis op compiling sef??
Y is kbello nt numba 1.....wat is patoranking doin dere...wat append to lynxx,banky w,iyanya,praiz
And WHO DAH HELL Z B-RED :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by safarigirl(f): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
kenny091:

Look how you be when you dey call person cow. Na wah ooo, even if B-red music career no successful it does not warrant this insult
please return to FP and read my reply to the first person that mentioned the B-Red ish, then read the page you're on and see my reply to your likes on your first line.

I sha no send una...still celebrating shiit that matters tongue
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by richietayo: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
This OP na learner oooO.......lolsss......Nedu, lynxx and Mr. W.......Top 3
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by Rounakid(m): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
safarigirl:
now that I've expended my 10,000th post, lemme use the +1 to appreciate you for making that nonsense list that prompted the appearance of my acclaimed 'bad mouth' grin

If not for my hilarious replies, your post no for see FP...you're welcome smiley
Na lie... E go make... Na Fp material... It even Pass Fp Material sef...
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by Teleads(m): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
safarigirl:

No Lynxx, no.Peter, Burnaboy, no Banky W, no Iyanya, no Runtown, no Praiz, no Minjin sef....yet, you put clowns like B-Red, so if dem ask you, B-Red na musician abi? You think it's every cow that does back-up that's a musician?

Bros na frontpage o. But u funny gan
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by Richmond996: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
igbsam:

Ogbeni, na you I ask ? People wey I dey ask know themselves. Abeg shift one side. Who you don help ?

[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by peeta89(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
My people let's talk of something that will benefit all of us positively and leave this celebs alone......fine or no fine.....bleach or no bleach...
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by iamkingzlee(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
safarigirl:
lol. What songs are those? Gimme stats, any eediot can record a song and feature a popular artiste if he has money. How many downloads do these songs have? Has he had up to 500k Youtube views on any video? How many nominations? Any appearances at concerts or shows of note? (I mean as an artiste, not just a Davido lackey). Na you no sabi music if you rate that flop with zero hits as a musician. Y'all be encouraging trash everywhere. And Runtown is better looking than KCee BY A MILE! Now review this BS and correct appropriately. Lynxx, Tu face, Peter, Burna Boy, Praiz, Iyanya, these are the people that should make such lists, not KC, B.Red, imagine, na the yellow dey shak you? B-Red no fine pass Peeshaun of Skuki sef
lmfao!!!! Oyaa babe iyaf do you. Ngwanu, lets go. You have come to yab peeshaun now!!! But vavavoom try sha wink
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by iamkingzlee(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
safarigirl:
lol. What songs are those? Gimme stats, any eediot can record a song and feature a popular artiste if he has money. How many downloads do these songs have? Has he had up to 500k Youtube views on any video? How many nominations? Any appearances at concerts or shows of note? (I mean as an artiste, not just a Davido lackey). Na you no sabi music if you rate that flop with zero hits as a musician. Y'all be encouraging trash everywhere. And Runtown is better looking than KCee BY A MILE! Now review this BS and correct appropriately. Lynxx, Tu face, Peter, Burna Boy, Praiz, Iyanya, these are the people that should make such lists, not KC, B.Red, imagine, na the yellow dey shak you? B-Red no fine pass Peeshaun of Skuki sef
lmfao!!!! Oyaa babe iyaf do you. Ngwanu, lets go. You have come to yab peeshaun now!!! But vavavoom hands sha wink
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by safarigirl(f): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
iamkingzlee:
lmfao!!!! Oyaa babe iyaf do you. Ngwanu, lets go. You have come to yab peeshaun now!!! But vavavoom try sha wink
ayaff go o...if no be me, this thread for no sweet so tey mods carry am go FP grin
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by safarigirl(f): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rounakid:
Na lie... E go make... Na Fp material... It even Pass Fp Material sef...
you pray grin
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by oscarnoble(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
At op lynxx should be the 1st on that list, that guy na model click like if you re with me
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kimeto:
Who made thus list plix? undecided undecided undecided Daizz rubbish.
Chronic rubbish

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by infokingboss(m): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Na wa for dis list o.
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by iamkingzlee(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
safarigirl:
ayaff go o...if no be me, this thread for no sweet so tey mods carry am go FP grin
naso!!!cheesy OP owes you a bottle of fine wine.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by safarigirl(f): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
iamkingzlee:
naso!!!cheesy OP owes you a bottle of fine wine.
300 likes....yeah, I'm awesome like that grin wink

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by ayesco202(m): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nairaland self no dey make brain again. Mtcheew!
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
CuteDude53:
B red Number one ke? undecided

Banky sef no dey
. Bankky with his big head? angry
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by bolafez(m): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
safarigirl:

Insane girl

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by bimboshittu101: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
KCEE? I doubt it.
Re: Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians by DrGroove(f): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
No Tuface Idibia?
No Banky W
No iyanya
No Ice prince
No Peter of P square
No Lynx
No Praiz
@op..pls seek the opinion of a female eyes before you compile lists of handsome men!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actresses- Jackie Appiah Vs Nadia Buari / Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses / Photo: Mr Ibu's Acquires Multi-million Naira Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.