Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Olamide Didn't Steal The Shakiti Bobo Dance (proofs) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Didn't Steal The Shakiti Bobo Dance (proofs) (1971 Views)

Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} / Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Olamide Didn't Only Rant On Stage...he Also (allegedly) Destroyed Headies Green (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Didn't Steal The Shakiti Bobo Dance (proofs) by edwapkalmeed(m): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2015
My name is Edwapka lmeed a die hard fan of the award winning artiste Olamide

An upcoming singer, Olowu Taiwo aka LT. has
said that rapper, olamide stole the popular
‘Shakiti Bobo’ dance moves from him.
LT made this assertion during an interview with
HIP TV, monitored by Vanguard Newspaper. In his
words, “After I did my video, a friend of mine told
me the dance I did in the video (Yobo dance ) was
trending on Instagram by olamide. And my friend
told me he had already told someone who is in
olamide’s crew about the dance .
LIE
I released the
audio version of my own song on 22nd April,
2015, and olamide released his own song on 2nd
May. During that time, I was working on my viral
video which I released on 6th May. It wasn’t up
to 24 hours after that, I saw ‘Shakiti Bobo.’ I was
like, what’s going on; why is this happening at
this particular time. I’m not here to point fingers
that someone stole my dance moves, but I feel
it’s not cool for you to do something that you
knew about from someone else, and pick it up as
your own.”

Proof
The dance shakiti bobo was in the video titled day in the studio with Chinko Ekun at the beginning D.J Enimoney was dancing shakiti bobo but was not named shakiti bobo that time.
download the video here
http://www.naijamember.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Chinko-Ekun-Freestyles-in-the-Studio_Naijamember.com.ng_.mp4
L T release his April 22nd and A day in the studio with Chinko Ekun March 24 almost a month before L T released his song and before shakiti bobo song was even released

Re: Olamide Didn't Steal The Shakiti Bobo Dance (proofs) by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Who cares? Na to make money sure pass
Re: Olamide Didn't Steal The Shakiti Bobo Dance (proofs) by lmeed(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Na true f**k L T. Front page things admin make we clear olamide and ybnl's name

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Ubi Franklin & Lillian Esoro’s Court Wedding / Mega Photos: See How A Young Girl Shared Unclad Photos On Her Facebook Wall / Actress Linda Ejiofor Shares Adorable Throwback Photos For Her 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.