Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Where Can I Get This Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Can I Get This Phone? (2879 Views)

How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? / This Phone beat Infinix Note 3 Pro, Except For Battery. And Its Cheaper / This phone has the longest battery Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get This Phone? by drss(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
-Screen Size: 6 inches (A must)
-1GB ram.
-16GB or 8GB rom
-With SD card capacity of 32GB
-8mp back camera
On a budged of N28,000
Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by busar(m): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
Infinix hot note pro
Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by drss(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
busar:
Infinix hot note pro
Infinix hot note pro is a great phone. The major gruss is the screen size. 5.5 inches is too small for me.
Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by busar(m): 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
drss:

Infinix hot note pro is a great phone. The major gruss is the screen size. 5.5 inches is too small for me.
Too what! If 5.5 inches is too small. Then the topic supposed to be "where can I get this tablet"

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by beinstein(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
busar:
Too what! If 5.5 inches is too small. Then the topic supposed to be "where can I get this tablet"

exactly!
OP you're actually looking for a tablet, which in my opinion won't be difficult to find.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by cardoso111(m): 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
ASUS FonePad 7!

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by parrotibaba(m): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
busar:
beinstein:

exactly!
OP you're actually looking for a tablet, which in my opinion won't be difficult to find.
he is looking for a phablet with 6.0 inches in display ... @op it's rare for d amount u hv

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by iliyande(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
beinstein:

exactly!

No "phablet"
Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by davinero(m): 3:10am On Jun 29, 2015
Xenon 59 should be the phone you're looking for.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by CrazyScientist: 3:54am On Jun 29, 2015
drss:
-Screen Size: 6 inches (A must)
-1GB ram.
-16GB or 8GB rom
-With SD card capacity of 32GB
-8mp back camera
On a budged of N28,000
Go to SAMSUNG , steal a tablet, bribe your way out with 25k, use 3k to bribe police...

THEN GO TO HELL! tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by Tolzeal(m): 4:57am On Jun 29, 2015
iliyande:

No "phablet"

Max inches for phab is 5.5, so you're definitely buying a tablet.
Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by Tolzeal(m): 4:58am On Jun 29, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Go to SAMSUNG , steal a tablet, bribe your way out with 25k, use 3k to bribe police...

THEN GO TO HELL! tongue

Good one ur signature.
Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by beinstein(m): 5:12am On Jun 29, 2015
iliyande:

No "phablet"
parrotibaba:
he is looking for a phablet with 6.0 inches in display ... @op it's rare for d amount u hv
No phablet measure 6.0 inches.
Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by iliyande(m): 6:04am On Jun 29, 2015
beinstein:

Phablets have screens that measure diagonally 5.3–6.99 inches (135–178 mm),[1] a size that complements screen-intensive activity such as mobile web browsing and multimedia viewing. Eg tecno phantom a3
Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by dedollarman(m): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2015
Tecno F8 phantom A2. Ram 1Gb camera 13mp 8Gb with ex slot up to 32 GB screen. 6.0

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by beinstein(m): 7:17am On Jun 29, 2015
iliyande:

Phablets have screens that measure diagonally 5.3–6.99 inches (135–178 mm),[1] a size that complements screen-intensive activity such as mobile web browsing and multimedia viewing. Eg tecno phantom a3
Alright, thanks.
Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2015
west Germany grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by okoheemmanuel: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2015
go for tecno d9
Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by drss(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2015
davinero:
Xenon 59 should be the phone you're looking for.
This is it! Just read the reveiws of the phone online. Exactly the kind of phone I was searching for. Thanks man. smiley
Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by Kvngmyron(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2015
lg g2 phone for sale at 30k...the problem is that it needs an upgrading of the os....the one i upgraded had lots of lags ie my bluetooth and wifi aint responding and me af upgraded my self to using an apple phone.,....so if ur interested call me on 08137465357 ph city only
Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by parrotibaba(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
beinstein:

mate phablets measure up to 6.0 inches
Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by Obinnio: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Kvngmyron:
lg g2 phone for sale at 30k...the problem is that it needs an upgrading of the os....the one i upgraded had lots of lags ie my bluetooth and wifi aint responding and me af upgraded my self to using an apple phone.,....so if ur interested call me on 08137465357 ph city only
16gig or 32gig,20k cash
Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by Kvngmyron(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Obinnio:
16gig or 32gig,20k cash
hey hommie why u pricing a phone like that...its in good condition just needs upgrading with a system and your telling me 20k......its 28 sir.....my numb is 08137465357....ph city only o and its 32gig
Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by Obinnio: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Kvngmyron:
hey hommie why u pricing a phone like that...its in good condition just needs upgrading with a system and your telling me 20k......its 28 sir.....my numb is 08137465357....ph city only o and its 32gig
I assume you have upgraded to Lollipop 5.0.2 and hence the bug issues people are having with lollipops which is also the reason your wifi is misbehaving,sincerely lg g2 is a good phone but on my part their is no guarantee to fix it as Lg has not included it in upgradable phone which may or may not fix it, it will take close to 5 good months to know if it will be fixed with no guarantee that it will, and it is not downgradable to kit kat which it runs smoothly on,even when downgraded it will still malfunction one way or the other, so it's too big a risk with just the fact that it is not downgradable and stucked with same OS,the OS is crap with bugs like battery issues,wifi issues,rebooting itself,lagging in games,hanging and battery charging eternity,auto correcting keybord changing your correctly spelled word, I am aware of this issues and it can be frustrating but will take the risk but not for more than 20k sir and is the phone still powering on ? And hope it does not have any other issues aside wifi and bluetooth, if it do mention them, I want to be sincere to you,I will take the gamble and buy as long as it has no other problem apart from the one you listed, I am giving you the last chance,list all the problems it has so that I evaluate how much it can cost me to fix,as I am going to examine it at the point of transactions and any other fault discovered not listed here will be met with immediate rejection and cancelation of the biz
Re: Where Can I Get This Phone? by Kvngmyron(m): 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Kvngmyron:
mehn i need cash...are u in ph come and take it

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 2: A Budget Phone With A 4000mah Battery / Sold / Mtn Fans Only:which Is Cheaper Talk On Or Super Saver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.