Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. (483 Views)

Distributors Of Fast Moving Products Wanted Nationwide / Become An Independent Sales Consutant / Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Press Statement Towards Eliminating Fuel Queues Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by DonUwaski(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

I stumbled on an advert regarding the topic above and I decided to give it a try. To my greatest surprise it was for real and it is sellable and fun to do.

The company is called GLOBAL INFLUENCE EDUCATIONAL CONSULT and is situated at Ikeja Lagos. They are into educational travel & tour, a member of NANTA and fully accredited by IATA.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
As an independent sales & marketing executive, all you need to do is register with the company and you get a full package which enables you to sell their educational tour packages to schools in your area.
Now the good news is that this educational travel package is like a new development in the educational sector being that this company has designed a lot of educational travel courses which when introduced to schools, they will see lots of benefit and reasons why they will want their students & staffs to participate in this program on a yearly basis.

Apart from most private schools which is believed to be the target market for this business, there is also an opportunity for you as an independent sales & marketing executive to introduce this program to top government personnels who can be interested in sponsoring a particular government school or even schools in your territory.

This is a big time opportunity I have just got registered with and to be honest am liking it because am like self employed boss. With my suit and corporate portfolio, I walk into just two (2) schools yesterday to make a simple presentation of our packages and guess what, they were all amazed and have asked me to come back to finalise the deal on Monday morning. Honestly I mean the two schools I went to.

The summer holiday is just around the corner and this is even the best time to grab this opportunity and market this educational travel package in your area. The commission is handsome and trust me, in just a deal you can make as high as N1million and am not exergerating in any way, it just depends on you and how you market these great packages.

If you are interested and will like to be a SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE for Global Influence Educational Consult, then indicated by dropping your email and I will send them to the company to contact you.

Hope to see happy people thanking me later for sharing this.

Thanks.
Re: Independent Sales/marketing Executive Wanted Nationwide. by Makapounse(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
nice, mail me on; olatunde20002000@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Future Of Cashless Banking Lies In Mobile Phones / Buhari Orders Reduction Of Recurrent Expenditure In 2016 Budget / Pls Help Its Urgent!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.