Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

I Had A Dream Last Night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had A Dream Last Night (704 Views)

I Had Sex With My Pastor / I Had Six Abortions With The Consent Of My Husband.no To The 7th / True Confession: Why I Had Sex With My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream Last Night by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
So I met this light skinned Scottish/Anambra dual chick at a training in PH about 2 months ago. She's the normal UK born-back home kinda chick with all the british omolondon accent and all. We got talking and she started liking too.

Went outing once and in 2 weeks we were dating officially. She feels so free talking to me that she had already had sex with me in her head before the real act.

She's very clean and pretty that I felt I should take time and make her truly want me before I eat 'the cookie'.
2 months plus has gone by and on Friday last week after TGIF, she suggested we go to my place. Wrong wrong timing as my hommie was using my crib and I was expected to stay at his hotel room. Had to lie to my chick about a job meeting saturday morning. So I booked sunday morning with her and she was happy too. (We both knew what would go down, she made it clear that she aint waiting no longer. I was also forming but deep down I was longing to bleep the Sh1t out of her).

Saturday evening my friend was done using my apartment so I returned home, changed the sheets and cleaned up awaiting sunday morning. Saturday night after having a few beer with the guys I dozzed off on the couch.

Here comes the dream so real

In the dream, my girl came over all dressed in red strips and looking all delila-like, I wouldn't have said no, even in real life. She was just so sensual, touching me round and round. Kissed me profusely, using her tongue to touch all my nerve endings.

Then she went down to my Mandela who obviously was strong and hard and was not facing South Africa at this moment. It was up and erect facing the North. With her right hand on my chest, she used her left butterlike hand to hold my Rod and slowly lowered and soft lips over it like a constricting python.

She started sucking on it like a vacuum cleaner..ya ya ya ya ya ya ya ya.... Mandela was now so Heavy, red, full of veins and ready to fight for freedom at this moment. Then something happened.

She went into convulsion/epileptic mode and her teeth clamped on my pinis. I screamed and screamed, she was biting it harder as she was shaking....I used a screw driver to stab her on the head but this only made it worse as she clamped her teeth harder....

Then in one fair swoop, she fell on the floor with my pinis in her mouth...

Oh dear, my D1ck was gone!!!!

That's when I jumped and woke up from the Nightmare. It was 7:13am in the morning already.

In about 10 seconds, I heard my doorbell ringing, picked up, lo and behold it was my GF at the door saying, "baby pls open the door".

At that moment, I remembered sunday is for God and on no account should I stay at home.
Picked up my suit and went straight off to church.

As I am writing this, its 3:07 pm and I'm still in church praying as my lady is still in my house waiting for me.

God save my pinis!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream Last Night by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Story
Re: I Had A Dream Last Night by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Story
Are you Huey or Grandpa?
Re: I Had A Dream Last Night by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
RileyFreeman1:

Are you Huey or Grandpa?
Daddu

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! / YOUR REACTION:: When You Find Out That Your Dad Is Secretely Dating Your Fiancee / Should A Man Wear An Engagement Ring Courtesy Of His Fiancee??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.