Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! (258741 Views)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie / Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 04, 2009
Let this thread die. tongue
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 04, 2009
~Sissy~:

c'mon now, every one wants american or london connection. and no one wants to be seen as typical esp. when u r regarded as a cele cheesy

I buy this point. Little wonder pretty much all the nollywood ladies are dating foreign based dudes (even wife-beating footballers).
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by StFunmi(f): 1:21am On Mar 04, 2009

The guys has a taste for actresses or what?. His Ex is an actress and now Ini Edo.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Treetop20(m): 1:22am On Mar 04, 2009
tope2000:

shatap jor
who dey teach u yoruba sef angry
you are cursing me out? shocked
oh how the chickens have grown wings
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Sissy3(f): 1:23am On Mar 04, 2009
@ St.Funmi maybe cox they much easier to lure or wot undecided
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by tope2000(f): 1:24am On Mar 04, 2009
Treetop20:

you are cursing me out? shocked
oh how the chickens have grown wings

who be chicken shocked shocked
dont let us turn dis into tope n treetop's thread o grin tongue
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by tope2000(f): 1:25am On Mar 04, 2009
~Sissy~:

@ St.Funmi maybe cox they much easier to lure or wot undecided

cux they like international guys grin cheesy
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Treetop20(m): 1:25am On Mar 04, 2009
tope2000:

who be chicken shocked shocked
dont let us turn dis into tope n treetop's thread o grin tongue
you will stand no chance
go to bed
angry cheesy
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Sissy3(f): 1:28am On Mar 04, 2009
tope2000:

cux they like international guys grin cheesy

yes it could be esp. those with fresh lots greens to shed cheesy cheesy
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by tope2000(f): 1:29am On Mar 04, 2009
Treetop20:

you will stand no chance
go to bed
angry cheesy

lol. . . u r lucky im feeling sleepy tongue
if not. . . . . chei chei
u 4 see wetin i go use ur eyes see grin grin
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Treetop20(m): 1:31am On Mar 04, 2009
tope2000:

lol. . . u r lucky im feeling sleepy tongue
if not. . . . . chei chei
u 4 see wetin i go use ur eyes see grin grin
empty vessels make the biggest noise
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by tope2000(f): 1:33am On Mar 04, 2009
Treetop20:

empty vessels make the biggest noise

u wont tempt me tonite cuz im sure u are already @ work
n i have to wake up early in the morning while u r sleeping tongue
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by debosky(m): 1:39am On Mar 04, 2009
Una no dey tire? cheesy

@ Spoilt

no be small matter o! grin

I just pray that none of y'all get your wedding pictures on NL. The Ini Edo Defenders Club will rip you to shreds. grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 04, 2009
So I have to be beautiful to call Ini Edo ugly? shocked shocked

Are you guys shitting me?

Abeg, she is fat, got cellulite crawling on her arms, her make up is too much etc. . . .

You ppl are not serious. hiss
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 04, 2009
Posted by OMO IBO

after reading busta's and busy body's posts i was compelled to see who'd spoken negatively of ini edo.

waterworks
[b]heatfusion[/b]Mr PrawnCracker. . . . . .to name but a few.

you guys suck big time

I suck big time. . . .okay?
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by DaPhoenix(f): 1:56am On Mar 04, 2009
rofl @ all the comments. I still don't like the hair, dress, make up and husband though lol
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Treetop20(m): 2:01am On Mar 04, 2009
tope2000:

u wont tempt me tonite cuz im sure u are already @ work
n i have to wake up early in the morning while u r sleeping tongue
5hrs later you are still here
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by tope2000(f): 2:04am On Mar 04, 2009
Treetop20:

5hrs later you are still here
This is tope's cousin cool
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by sexyLeamon(f): 5:06am On Mar 04, 2009
damn ini have goten fat geez shocked shocked trrible makeup as well
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by vanni(f): 6:50am On Mar 04, 2009
Jobless haters,
keep the thread rolling,
Ini must be worth your time,
FOOLISH FOOLS
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by DaPhoenix(f): 7:17am On Mar 04, 2009
vanni:

Jobless haters,
keep the thread rolling,
Ini must be worth your time,
FOOLISH FOOLS

No but we STILL don't like it lol. Are you mad?
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by busybodi: 7:57am On Mar 04, 2009
OMO IBO:

after reading busta's and busy body's posts i was compelled to see who'd spoken negatively of ini edo.

waterworks
heatfusion
Mr PrawnCracker. . . . . .to name but a few.

you guys suck big time.

aswrerigad, michellin89 should be banned from making comments about the people look. If i were this girl, i'd have a mirror on alll sides of the monitor before spewing hog wash about other people.

hahahhahahaha ok dis is funny grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by busygirl(f): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2009
Me think that the showing off is too obvious. There are even loads of nigerians born in england that eventually go home for their weddings kini big deal . The last time i checked there was nothing wrong with getting married in Nigeria. To think of all the money being spent on flights especially friends and family, it could have made a huge difference on the wedding if it took place in naija. Anywayz wateva rocks her boat grin grin. Between, her wedding was not too bad. But it wasn't what i would expect for a celeb shocked shocked shocked. It looks a bit too plain 4 me. I'm not saying she should be Lousy but obviously she could have done better. Happy married life to her wink I just hope the wedding lasts.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by rashy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2009
bad mouthed people, nawa for u oh, do ur own 2 and lets see the pictures.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by queen01(f): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2009
ya'll should stop the hating, wats ur own? leave the woman alone allow her enjoy her marriage.

Find something better to say and let her be, wats up with all this INI EDO this INI EDO that? is she the only Nigerian actress or celebrity ya'll know God!!!!

wish u all the best Ini,
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by TalkSmith: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2009
I wonder why some Nigerians are this daft. She did her wedding in America so what? Must all weddings be done in Nigeria? I am sure there are some people here (the critics) who traveled abroad to further their studies, why not stay in Nigeria to do it? It is a matter of choice and decision.

Ini Edo is ugly, post your own pictures and let us see who is more uglier. Very daft and senile dementia minded critics. Her make-up is bad, can you do any better? She is a LovePeddler, yet these same set of morons know her breasts composition and bra size. Same set of idiots you find them, most probably in the sexuality section of these forum. Keep your worthless criticisms to yourself. Ini Edo is an astonishing beauty any day and at any time. If it bites you, go kiss and hug a power grid. At least Ini has a man she can do all that with.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by busybodi: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2009
busygirl:

Me think that the showing off is too obvious. There are even loads of nigerians born in england that eventually go home for their weddings kini big deal . The last time i checked there was nothing wrong with getting married in Nigeria. To think of all the money being spent on flights especially friends and family, it could have made a huge difference on the wedding if it took place in naija. Anywayz wateva rocks her boat grin grin. Between, her wedding was not too bad. But it wasn't what i would expect for a celeb shocked shocked shocked. It looks a bit too plain 4 me. I'm not saying she should be Lousy but obviously she could have done better. Happy married life to her wink I just hope the wedding lasts.
since u can stay in naija and do ur wedding,i wonder why u pple run out to the uk and other countries to further ur eductaion,why not stay in naija too?

too plain,and u said she shouldnt have done it in texas cos of the money they will be wasting?so where exactly r u stationed in her marriage?nowhere

even if she wants to hold d wedding in mercury,wetin consaign una undecided for real,like seriously did she ask u pple for money?

d last time u checked there is nothing wrong wt getting married in nigeria,and d last time i checked there is nothing wrong wt a couple planning for a wedding overseas or wherever(which is d happiest day of their lives),as long as u no contribute kobo for flight money for family and friends,then chillaxxx,ur one naira no dey inside grin

na waoooooooo una be bad  belle like crazy

abeg save ur congrats for better pple jare,"u hope her wedding lasts" of all d statement dis one,so obvious u wish it does not last wink
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by busybodi: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2009
TalkSmith:

I wonder why some Nigerians are this daft. She did her wedding in America so what? Must all weddings be done in Nigeria? I am sure there are some people here (the critics) who traveled abroad to further their studies, why not stay in Nigeria to do it? It is a matter of choice and decision.

Ini Edo is ugly, post your own pictures and let us see who is more uglier. Very daft and senile dementia minded critics. Her make-up is bad, can you do any better? She is a LovePeddler, yet these same set of morons know her breasts composition and bra size. Same set of idiots you find them, most probably in the sexuality section of these forum. Keep your worthless criticisms to yourself. Ini Edo is an astonishing beauty any day and at any time. If it bites you, go kiss and hug a power grid. At least Ini has a man she can do all that with.

oh thank u very much jare,wat a coincidence,d girl did her wedding abroad and so Bleep what?its her decison for heavens sake,why pple wont mind their business is wat i dont understand
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by tboy1(m): 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2009
TalkSmith:

LOL . . .  cheesy grin cheesy
You'll b surprised that some of the ppl insulting the married couple r even bold enough to put up their own picture in their profile. Had to double check their own pics like twice to make sure its really dem insulting.
I'm not saying no one is a hater im just saying the insult was too much.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by tangent(f): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2009
tboy1:

LOL . . .  cheesy grin cheesy
You'll b surprised that some of the ppl insulting the married couple r even bold enough to put up their own picture. Had to double check their own pics like twice to make sure its really dem insulting.
I'm not saying no one is a hater im just saying the insult was too much.

she is a celebrity. they get more lashings than ordinary people.
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by tboy1(m): 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2009
tangent:

she is a celebrity. they get more lashings than ordinary people.
Of course they do, but not like 10 pages of insult - most of em' was unnecessary
BTW: im not a fan of ini edo
Re: Ini Edo's White Wedding Photos! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2009
the interesting thing is the same pple bashing her can't afford to do half of what she is doing?
they can only wish to fly their families from naija to yankee or wherever
the same people bashing her will buy her next movie then bash her again.

swines!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Meet Majid Michel And His Family / Blasian Celebrities / Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.