Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Democracy And The Rule Of Law By Dotun Saseyi On Galaxy TV - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Democracy And The Rule Of Law By Dotun Saseyi On Galaxy TV (1006 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Galaxy TV, Lagos / Who Is Watching The Present Indian Movie Shown On Galaxy Tv Station? / Who Is Watching The Indian Movie Shown On Galaxy Tv Station? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Democracy And The Rule Of Law By Dotun Saseyi On Galaxy TV by JuanDeDios: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nigeria's number one political programme, Dotun Saseyi's Democracy and the Rule of Law, came back on air today after a two weeks hiatus. I did not watch it from the beginning so I don't know if he offered any explanation but he had not deigned to inform his listeners before going off.

It is just as well that he brought back a good panel today, for I was becoming worried that my beloved programme was degenerating into a beer parlour-grade one. Doton Saseyi has a knack for getting the best analysts - Jiti Ogunye, Bello Aidelojie, Liborous Oshoma, Gbola Oba, Achike Chude - but of recent he had deviated from his own track record, making the programme lose its steam. On the day of the edition on Buruji Kashamu, for instance, I had stared round-eyed as my beloved programme quickly devolved into a panel of low intelligence and conspiracy theories, but Achike Chude came in and restored sanity to the programme.

Where is Jiti Ogunye? Mr Saseyi, bring back Jiti!
Re: Democracy And The Rule Of Law By Dotun Saseyi On Galaxy TV by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Remember Mr Bones? / Nollywood Movies That Probably Gave You Nightmares As A Child / TV Presenters Have Been Fired After Being Caught In A Sextape Scandal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.