Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,398 members, 7,958,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) (4211 Views)

This Guy Asks Girls About Blow Jobs And Their Answers Will Shock You / Basketmouth & Soso Soberekon Serve Food At Party In Warri / See Restaurant That Asks Employees To Dress Half Unclad To Promote Sales. Latest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by emassflourish(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2015

sells sales! This seems to be their slogan. A newly opened restaurant in Shenyang, Liaoning province, China shamelessly welcomed its customers with a crew of bikini-clad waitresses and shirtless boys on June 19 2015.
It is no secret that s ex sells, and this is not the first time we've seen such promiscuity used to promote a businesses in China.
The restaurant is located in the Tiexi district of Shenyang and specializes in congee and hot rice
Porridge. The girls go very close, maintaining a nearly close body contact while serving customers
A man caused a stir and embarrassed himself after he lost control and s exually touched,,,
continue to see more photos

See More photos
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by olisa4(m): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
But she no naked naa
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
who knows canteen address please??
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by CountDracula(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Baby after dis dinner, u cud serve me in other wayssssss... :p
I cud help u untie d pieces of clothings ure havin problems removing from ur body grin
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by naturally: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
End time restaurant
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by kelechi50: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Many strategies applied by man in humanity to man in making money
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
naturally:
End time restaurant
And Foodgringringringrin
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by Vision4God: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hhmmm hop ds doesnt com to my country nigeria.
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by donholy28(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
After feeding my belle will they feed my hehehhe...my oga*winks*
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by Bellalistic(f): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
naturally:
End time restaurant

END TIME THINGS....
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by kromoto: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Women have allowed themselves to become mere objects in the hands of "money"
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by witnezHD(m): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Abeg watin be their address
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by ghostwritter(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
My mom would just give my dad a heavy slap if he try open his eye while he eat.

1 Like

Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by emassflourish(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ahead End time, many things keep happening!
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by Airforce1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
cheesy
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by solodox(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dharniel:
who knows canteen address please??
you dey china ni?
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by princebishop(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
is this wat u call naked undecidedis this wat u call naked
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by emassflourish(m): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Some people self! Na wha
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by omojesu202(m): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
The End is Near
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by deanoffaculty: 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
This one is strooooonnggg!!!.....
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by JayJustus(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
tdayof
this is in your city... Oya write me invitation letter in December ooo
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by tdayof(m): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
JayJustus:
tdayof

this is in your city... Oya write me invitation letter in December ooo
time to make some Dollar oya 1000usd per letter grin grin
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by Mskrisx(f): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmm embarassed
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
watin naked dia nw see ehh person way go try dis tin again
Re: Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Neaeaked To Promote Sales (see Photos) by JayJustus(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
tdayof:
time to make some Dollar oya 1000usd per letter grin grin

better park well...20 naira for two invitations cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The History Of Big Brother - How It Started & All The Winners That Have Emerged / Nigerian Lady Celebrates 28th Birthday With Nude Photoshoot (photos) / How Veronica Imade Adeleke, Davido's Mom Really Died!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.