Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

See Restaurant That Asks Employees To Dress Half Unclad To Promote Sales. Latest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Restaurant That Asks Employees To Dress Half Unclad To Promote Sales. Latest (1463 Views)

I Decided To Go Unclad To Tell Nigerians They Are Uncivilized – Brymo / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed / Davido Shows Off His New Suit As He Shows Friends How To Dress Up - ( Pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Restaurant That Asks Employees To Dress Half Unclad To Promote Sales. Latest by mazechdotcom: 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sex sells! That seems to be their slogan.
Read on…

A newly opened restaurant in Shenyang, Liaoning province, China shamelessly welcomed its customers with a crew of bikini-clad waitresses and shirtless bus boys.
It is no secret that sex sells, and this is not the first time we've seen such promiscuity used to promote a business in China angry

The restaurant is located in the Tiexi district of Shenyang and specializes in congee, hot rice porridge that would probably really burn if it were spilled down the front of one's unclothed body.

One customer nearly lost control and went to touch,,,,,,

lol, abegi, I can’t type everything here… sad cheesy

Shocking! Now, read details and see main photos.
Click here - https://www.mazech.com/waitresses_serve_food_half_naked

*****Before you leave, be the first to see all viral news! smiley
Like our new Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/mazech?ref=hl

Re: See Restaurant That Asks Employees To Dress Half Unclad To Promote Sales. Latest by mazechdotcom: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hhmm....

Re: See Restaurant That Asks Employees To Dress Half Unclad To Promote Sales. Latest by mogboyelade(f): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Crazy world! When the end is near, a lot ot things will be happening.
Re: See Restaurant That Asks Employees To Dress Half Unclad To Promote Sales. Latest by menix(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pls OP, wen re they opening a branch in Nigeria..

Tired of Mega Chicken..
Re: See Restaurant That Asks Employees To Dress Half Unclad To Promote Sales. Latest by mazechdotcom: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
menix:
Pls OP, wen re they opening a branch in Nigeria..

Tired of Mega Chicken..

I bind and cast, bro! No unclad restaurant in Naija pls!!!!! grin

Re: See Restaurant That Asks Employees To Dress Half Unclad To Promote Sales. Latest by horllybee(f): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
mazechdotcom:

I bind and cast, bro! No unclad restaurant in Naija pls!!!!! grin

Thanks jare better pikin
Re: See Restaurant That Asks Employees To Dress Half Unclad To Promote Sales. Latest by mazechdotcom: 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
horllybee:

Thanks jare better pikin

You're welcome, good girl! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan - Welcomes Don Gorgon With A Kiss ..'They're Dating and it's Cool / OMG!!! Meek Mill And Nicki Minaj Spotted In Ibadan [photos] / Actress Ronke Odusanya Shows Off Her Mummy ( Lovely Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.