Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

If You Wake Up One Morning To See This Infront Of Your House, What Will You Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Wake Up One Morning To See This Infront Of Your House, What Will You Do? (1683 Views)

You Wake One Morning Only To Find The Following / You Wake Up One Morning Only To Find Out That; / Imaging You Wake Up One Morning Only To Find Out That........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Wake Up One Morning To See This Infront Of Your House, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Will you burn it or what?

For me I will even cook with the pot sef........

Re: If You Wake Up One Morning To See This Infront Of Your House, What Will You Do? by 48noble(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
I don pot
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning To See This Infront Of Your House, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Pay my tithe....mods remove that space booker T undecided
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning To See This Infront Of Your House, What Will You Do? by donholy28(m): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
fry d eggs and use d money to buy plantain,chicken and rice then i will invite my pastor for breakfast

5 Likes

Re: If You Wake Up One Morning To See This Infront Of Your House, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2015
I will shout asalamalekum Holy Ghost fire ooooopp....and take it
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning To See This Infront Of Your House, What Will You Do? by osaslord500(m): 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
That day bushmeat go catch the hunter
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning To See This Infront Of Your House, What Will You Do? by naturally: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
I'l go back to sleep
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning To See This Infront Of Your House, What Will You Do? by Edwardhead(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
carry d money and share ma pastor to pray for me dat no evil shall befall me

(1) (Reply)

Will You Ever Miss Class If Such Endowed Teacher Is One Of Your Teachers In Clas / Let Mingle On Whatsapp / 10 Stupid Questions People Ask And There Stupid Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.