Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Pls Friends You Guys Need To Help Me - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pls Friends You Guys Need To Help Me (943 Views)

This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang / "You Guys Know Me And My Hair,i've Always Dreamed Of Doing This Style"omonioboli / Amazing Makeup Transformation, Guys Need To Watchout This Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Friends You Guys Need To Help Me by bobbyANSELEM: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
How would u feel when u notice u are suddenly getting dark?? Ok my story goes this way, am "ANSELEM" i travelled to the village for my sisters wedding, it travelled a week befor the wedding, i started noticing that h was getting darker, it was tribble to me i was scared i thought h had a skin problem or sumtin like that @skin infection, before i noticed that it was the harmful rays of the sun@i searched it in google, so friends do u know of any cream that can restore my complexion back i love my complexion pls, u guys will see my "before" pix bellow, am too shy to post my"current pix" crycryi need a cream that has powerful sun protection, nd with natural ingredients, that can brighten my skìn pls pals help a 5rnd crycrycrycry

Re: Pls Friends You Guys Need To Help Me by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ehn.
You should use Bio Claire.

Attended Classical?
Re: Pls Friends You Guys Need To Help Me by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Use lemon fresh or precious lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Friends You Guys Need To Help Me by bobbyANSELEM: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Ehn.

Attended Classical?
no i hate that cream
Re: Pls Friends You Guys Need To Help Me by bobbyANSELEM: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Ehn.

Attended Classical?
no i hate that cream nd it dosent have sunprotection
Re: Pls Friends You Guys Need To Help Me by bobbyANSELEM: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
onomeglo:
i would love to use them, but they dont have sun protection in them
Re: Pls Friends You Guys Need To Help Me by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
bobbyANSELEM:
no i hate that cream nd it dosent have sunprotection
Seems you are a legend in Yvette art of toning Mate grin
Re: Pls Friends You Guys Need To Help Me by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
onomeglo:
Lemon fresh?
Re: Pls Friends You Guys Need To Help Me by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
bobbyANSELEM:
i would love to use them, but they dont have sun protection in them
do u knw the cream before?is a natural cream fyi or u can also try skin perfection
Re: Pls Friends You Guys Need To Help Me by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Lemon fresh?
yes lemon fresh is very good
Re: Pls Friends You Guys Need To Help Me by scabash(f): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
Your skin deserve the best,Nourish it with Radiant glow wide range products,Its made from carefully selected powerful natural ingredients which help to repair, brighten and regenerate damaged tissue and targeting discoloration, including hyper-pigmentation.
***BRIGHTENING LOTION
***BRIGHTENING CLEARING BAR
***ADVANCED ACNE SERUM
***ANTI-BLEMISH BRIGHTENER
***BODY MOISTURIZER (ideal for whole family)
***EXFOLIATING BAR
***MEGA BRIGHT
***FACIAL WASH,TONER,MILK, and SCRUB
Its also available in package of PREMIUM FULL TREATMENT,DELUXE ACNE VALUE SET and DELUXE BLEMISH VALUE SET
call/whatsapp 0813 960 5964 or add me on BBM 56350135

(1) (Reply)

L.A Girls Cosmetic And Sleek Make-up / Chech Out Stephanie Linus 2016 AMVCA Exclusive Hair Style / Ladies shoes for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.