Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,137 members, 7,842,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin? (11112 Views)

Is Smoking A Sin? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Is Drinking Or Smoking A Sin For A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin? by annyplenty(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
I asked the question when I was an unbeliever but now thank God who redeemed me. I was never a smoker. I asked the question at the time as one who was ignorant because I was not saved at the but now I MAKE BOLD TO SAY THAT SMOKING IS A SIN.

It is one of the most worldly habit there is. thank you. I will not argue about my position. My assignment is not to argue but to call people to repentance and preparation for the coming of the Messiah, (Lord, Jesus Christ).

If anybody seeks more information on my standpoint of view as to why cigarette smoking is a sin let me him my thread titled AWARENESS OF SIN http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/is-pope-francis-laying-the-groundwork-for-a-one-world-religion/pope-francis

Shalom.
Re: Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin? by annyplenty(m): 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
I asked the question when I was an unbeliever but now thank God who redeemed me. I was never a smoker. I asked the question at the time as one who was ignorant because I was not saved at the but now I MAKE BOLD TO SAY THAT SMOKING IS A SIN.

It is one of the most worldly habit there is. thank you. I will not argue about my position. My assignment is not to argue but to call people to repentance and preparation for the coming of the Messiah, (Lord, Jesus Christ).

If anybody seeks more information on my standpoint of view as to why cigarette smoking is a sin let me him my thread titled AWARENESS OF SIN https://www.nairaland.com/1256318/end-time-bible-teaching-awareness-sin

Shalom.
Re: Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin? by annyplenty(m): 1:03am On Nov 30, 2014
JESUS is coming.

Let all wickeds forsake their wickedness including smoking.

Repent and be converted.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin? by blazesam(m): 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
Noo cigarette smoking is one of the most important things that the bible has recommended as to do by all means. Moses was a chain smoker and Aaron. xo i advice u to smoke much as u can or u wont mak heaven. idiot
Re: Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin? by winqs(m): 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
he that knoweth how to do good and doeth it not, to him, it is a sin
your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost
man was created in the image of God
man will give account of his body
when smoking caused faster death, it's like committing suicide in slow motion

I hope with these few points of mine I been able to convince you and not confuse you that smoking is a sin to the Almighty.
Re: Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin? by annyplenty(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
winqs:
he that knoweth how to do good and doeth it not, to him, it is a sin
your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost
man was created in the image of God
man will give account of his body
when smoking caused faster death, it's like committing suicide in slow motion

I hope with these few points of mine I been able to convince you and not confuse you that smoking is a sin to the Almighty.

Thank you for this comment.
Re: Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin? by annyplenty(m): 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
It is a sin.
Re: Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin? by annyplenty(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
blazesam:
Noo cigarette smoking is one of the most important things that the bible has recommended as to do by all means. Moses was a chain smoker and Aaron. xo i advice u to smoke much as u can or u wont mak heaven. idiot

Desist from blaspheming.
Re: Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin? by annyplenty(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Don't kill your lungs and other organs. Desist from smoking. Come to Jesus. He will save your soul.
Re: Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin? by Bojack(m): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
annyplenty:
Don't kill your lungs and other organs. Desist from smoking. Come to Jesus. He will save your soul.
na so , bullcrap

1 Like

Re: Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin? by annyplenty(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
Smokers are liable to die young. Smoking is a grdual committal of suicide. Desist from it.

1 Like

Re: Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin? by annyplenty(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2019
Cigarette smoking is sinful. Desist from it.
Re: Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin? by annyplenty(m): 6:30am On Jan 26, 2020
Cigarette smoking, weed smoking, cocaine, heroine, met, and other hard drugs are sin. Stop killing yourself gradually. Desist.

1 Like

Re: Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin? by annyplenty(m): 6:34am On Mar 08, 2020
Cigarette smoking is a sin. Desist from it. Stop killing your organs and yourself gradually.

1 Like

Re: Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin? by orisa37: 6:48am On Mar 08, 2020
Listen to your heart for It will tell you when to stop smoking.
Re: Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin? by annyplenty(m): 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
orisa37:

Man's heart is not reliable. Only the Word and Spirit of God are.
Re: Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin? by orisa37: 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
annyplenty:

Man's heart is not reliable. Only the Word and Spirit of God are.

YOU MEAN THE MIND. THE HEART IS GOOD BUT IT'S OFTEN BEING MISREPRESENTED BY THE MIND.
Re: Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin? by annyplenty(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
orisa37:

The heart of man is terribly wicked until man is redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? / Does Fasting Really Starts By 12am? / What Are Your Favorite Bible Verses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.