Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nigerian Doctors Allege Plot To Incite Health Workers Against Buhari - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctors Allege Plot To Incite Health Workers Against Buhari (18773 Views)

Isha Sesay, CNN Journalist Commends Nigerian Doctors And Nurses / Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics / Nigerian Doctors Abroad Give Conditions To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctors Allege Plot To Incite Health Workers Against Buhari by Kingspin(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
This was exactly how APC sabotage the past administration here and there from boko haram, Absu strike to fuel scarcity and the rest. If i have my way i will kill all these politicians from South to the North.
Re: Nigerian Doctors Allege Plot To Incite Health Workers Against Buhari by Stoical: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
I wish to call this 'conspiracy', 'trick', face-saving', and equally some of the info there maybe...I mean, maybe true. ARD is now trying to exert their power as the majority force in NMA. Especially, when the MDCAN, few of them though, are frustrating them. Well, the management of all Government hospitals should seriously be in the hands of Administrators and the medical services only managed by the professionals in the field.
I remember when JOHESU went on strike; one of their grouses where as it concerns management of govt hospitals... then, they were seen as being selfish...well, I must concede that most of their demands where...don't they all. God, protect our patients... Last 2 weeks or so, most govt teaching hospitals and FMCs were on strike for this non-payment of their money, which I believe govt did release such monies...where they are, I can't say. Rumour has it that they (ARD) have listen to voice of reasoning, as the timing was so wrong...this one that it is alleged that CMDs and MDs of hospitals are instigating them into striking...that I feel is a conspiracy.
However PMB must as a matter of urgency turns his eyes and redeem our health sector, which has been ran down into the deepest rot that could ever be; firstly by the MANAGEMENT (CMDs, MDs, Management boards) and secondly, Majority of the hospital staff ( JOHESU, ARD, MDCAN, etc)...

Please PMB, I wish you can do this sooner than later...

Smh...what a decadence of an institution...*a patient's cry!!!
Re: Nigerian Doctors Allege Plot To Incite Health Workers Against Buhari by teamchocolate: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
babzy2007:
Nigerian doctors the most selfish and arrogant set of people in this country, wants. To head everything and gain all benefits alone! God is watching you in 4D
Did u even read the expose before you commented.. what the doctors are fighting for is skipping.. all other hospital staff have been skipped, why this injustice to doctors. This was the reason Nma went on strike in 2013. The strike in 2014 for 5 months was by Johesu. Govt finally acceded to their demands and captured this skipping in the 2015 budget, yet some CMDS of their hospitals allege that they don't av money to pay.. will govt bring out a signed circular and no cash backing since 2013 or will govt pay some hospitals and not pay others. Yet some federal hospitals av started receiving this restructured salary scale Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctors Allege Plot To Incite Health Workers Against Buhari by lexib(m): 12:30am On Jun 29, 2015
Vorp:
These yeye doctors sef

My dat doctor dat will handle ur case wen u get seriously sick be the very yeye one dat will end up killing u... Amen!
Re: Nigerian Doctors Allege Plot To Incite Health Workers Against Buhari by piagetskinner(m): 4:39am On Jun 29, 2015
U see, the issue of internal democracy remains a major bane to the progress of any trade union,there's no unity in these unions. under the wider umbrella, there are still factions that prefer to arbitrarily make decisions without recourse to reaching a consensus
Re: Nigerian Doctors Allege Plot To Incite Health Workers Against Buhari by ipreach: 7:05am On Jun 29, 2015
holy fire
Re: Nigerian Doctors Allege Plot To Incite Health Workers Against Buhari by Petitediva14(f): 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
teamchocolate:

Did u even read the expose before you commented.. what the doctors are fighting for is skipping.. all other hospital staff have been skipped, why this injustice to doctors. This was the reason Nma went on strike in 2013. The strike in 2014 for 5 months was by Johesu. Govt finally acceded to their demands and captured this skipping in the 2015 budget, yet some CMDS of their hospitals allege that they don't av money to pay.. will govt bring out a signed circular and no cash backing since 2013 or will govt pay some hospitals and not pay others. Yet some federal hospitals av started receiving this restructured salary scale Yeye dey smell.

5 months?!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Doctors Allege Plot To Incite Health Workers Against Buhari by teamchocolate: 8:21am On Jul 07, 2015
Yes the Johesu strike was 5 months, doctors were still working, tho only skeletal services were being offered by doctors in this 5 months..
Petitediva14:

5 months?!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Doctors Allege Plot To Incite Health Workers Against Buhari by Petitediva14(f): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2015
teamchocolate:
Yes the Johesu strike was 5 months, doctors were still working, tho only skeletal services were being offered by doctors in this 5 months..

5 months?! Where? What country? What state? Which hospital? And your source??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush / COVID-19 Update For September 18 2020 In Nigeria - (4,587 Tested) / Home Remedies To Beat Obesity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.