Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,625 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Ambrose Alli University In Pictures - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Alli University In Pictures (51445 Views)

2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) / Babcock University In Pictures / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by DEIFIED(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
Its like the op is trying to mock aau with this thread, all the places he uploaded here are some of the very bad structures in aau while there are other nice halls and structures he ignore to capture. Like LH3, NLT, Faculty of environmental science, faculty of law, the school library, computer science lab, fss halls close to the library. Even the picture quality of whatever phone he uses in snapping is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2015
DEIFIED:
Its like the op is trying to mock aau with this thread, all the places he uploaded here are some of the very bad structures in aau while there are other nice halls and structures he ignore to capture. Like LH3, NLT, Faculty of environmental science, faculty of law, the school library, computer science lab, fss halls close to the library. Even the picture quality of whatever phone he uses in snapping is terrible.
For now all the place you wrote is trash apart from Faculty of law
What's in NLT, forest is at the back,... is it because they changed the seats.
That far library in the bush, forest,
Fss secondary halls,
Which secondary school computer lab, that sometimes you would graduated and not on the system(most of the learning is on the board)

I am a graduate of AAU but I will always say the truth,
In learning educational standard only college of medicine and law stands well with any school, the rest expecially FNS is trash in AAU

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by DEIFIED(m): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
dptrix:

For now all the place you wrote is trash apart from Faculty of law
What's in NLT, forest is at the back,... is it because they changed the seats.
That far library in the bush, forest,
Fss secondary halls,
Which secondary school computer lab, that sometimes you would graduated and not on the system(most of the learning is on the board)

I am a graduate of AAU but I will always say the truth,
In learning educational standard only college of medicine and law stands well with any school, the rest expecially FNS is trash in AAU
The library, LH3, NLT are not trash, even if they are trash they are better than the ones op uploaded here, especially that so called twin lecture hall. I am not saying the level of infracture is ok, infact i am an ardent critic of aau level of infrastructure. what the op uploaded here and the manner he is doing is demeaning the institution the more.
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by AbuMikey(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Time to comment on the thread.

AAU does not have the complete infrastructures a university should have,but its obvious this OP is a PUNK, trying to paint the school, a bad image either due to the fact that He wasn't granted admission to the school grin ,or He's been suspended from school tongue , or probably a student on extension cheesy grin or a staff that just got retrenched. embarassed lipsrsealed

The Punk head Op for these structures.

Faculty of Environmental Science.
Faculty of Law
School Central LIBRARY
Large Hall 3
Renovated NLT
Chris Oyakhilome Auditorium
New Ceremonial Pavilion (soon to be completed)
New Faculty of LAW moot court.
New Studio for departments of Building and Fine Arts.
New Faculty of Arts
New Faculty of "SCIENCES" (most students dont even know about this)
New Admin/Senate building (still under construction)
School Health Center.
School of Post Graduate studies.
New Department of Political Science.
Entreprenurial Studies lecture halls. (still under construction)

The beautiful structures at Emaudo Campus and College of Medicine are not even listed here.

grin grin cool
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by yeancol11(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2015
Morning y'all. Is the post utme form for aau out?
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by DEIFIED(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
AbuMikey:
Time to comment on the thread.

AAU does not have the complete infrastructures a university should have,but its obvious this OP is a PUNK, trying to paint the school, a bad image either due to the fact that He wasn't granted admission to the school grin ,or He's been suspended from school tongue , or probably a student on extension cheesy grin or a staff that just got retrenched. embarassed lipsrsealed

The Punk head Op for these structures.

Faculty of Environmental Science.
Faculty of Law
School Central LIBRARY
Large Hall 3
Renovated NLT
Chris Oyakhilome Auditorium
New Ceremonial Pavilion (soon to be completed)
New Faculty of LAW moot court.
New Studio for departments of Building and Fine Arts.
New Faculty of Arts
New Faculty of "SCIENCES" (most students dont even know about this)
New Admin/Senate building (still under construction)
School Health Center.
School of Post Graduate studies.
New Department of Political Science.
Entreprenurial Studies lecture halls. (still under construction)

The beautiful structures at Emaudo Campus and College of Medicine are not even listed here.

grin grin cool
Dont mind the op. The worst part of it all is the pictures qualities are so bad, i wonder what phone he uses in taking the shots.
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by Daboss007: 8:12am On Jul 11, 2015
Another Annoited University.. Rep Mathematics Department!! smiley
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by Jamesrock(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
innoblack:
adekunle Ajasin is heaven compare to this trash
You can say that again, Aare Awon University Agbaye
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by Cutecindybabe(f): 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
DEIFIED:
exactly! Dats what these ppl don't understand. If d pictures of aau were taken with a professional camera just like that of convenant univeristy , then everyone would be like, nice school and stuff like that.
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by MyschoolNG(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Truth be told,aau lack structures.......weda good or bad camera. Stil on stil I rep AAU electrical engineering
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by DEIFIED(m): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2015
Cutecindybabe:
exactly! Dats what these ppl don't understand. If d pictures of aau were taken with a professional camera just like that of convenant univeristy , then everyone would be like, nice school and stuff like that.
Thank you. Are you a student there?.
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by honeydear(f): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2016
Sijo01:
That's my alma mater

Please help crown a creative, intelligent, handsome and diligent guy by voting for him in the on going mr Nairaland grand finale by typing " I vote FYNESTBOI CC:NLJEGA" on dis link https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale. God bless you
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by honeydear(f): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2016
DEIFIED:

Thank you. Are you a student there?.

[size=14pt]Please help crown a creative, intelligent, handsome and diligent dude by voting for him in the on going mr Nairaland grand finale by typing "
I vote FYNESTBOI CC:NLJEGA
" on dis link https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale. God bless you
[/size]
smiley smiley kiss kiss
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by TamedWolf90: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2016
honeydear:

[size=14pt]Please help crown a creative, intelligent, handsome and diligent dude by voting for him in the on going mr Nairaland grand finale by typing "" on dis link https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale. God bless you[/size] smiley smiley kiss kiss

Hi!!!! !!!

Pls don't reply with your campaign, we could have a lil chat before then.
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by honeydear(f): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Hi!!!! !!!

Pls don't reply with your campaign, we could have a lil chat before then.

go and vote first. wink
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by honeydear(f): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2016
terrymason:
lolx... my mate na worker o.

[size=14pt]Please help crown a creative, intelligent, handsome and diligent dude by voting for him in the on going mr Nairaland grand finale by typing "
" on dis link https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale. God bless you
[/size]
smiley smiley kiss kiss
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by honeydear(f): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2016
Rick9:
no the hopeless school did not give me admission despite my performance and I am a son of the land. Bleep that school anyway

[/size]
smiley smiley kiss kiss
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by TamedWolf90: 10:38am On Aug 06, 2016
honeydear:

go and vote first. wink

I like voting late so I feel my vote will count.. Before then, how are you doing?

You been around for so long but you recently just came super active..
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by honeydear(f): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2016
seunfape:
all state universities are like this since 1328.

[/size]
smiley smiley kiss kiss
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by honeydear(f): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2016
TamedWolf90:

I like voting late so I feel my vote will count.. Before then, how are you doing?

You been around for so long but you recently just came super active..

All for Fynestboi, I hardly post

i was part of the team dat started NAIRALAND interschool DEBATE with him, and i know his worth. He is truly a leader, a good listener, humble and intelligent. I just have to do this for him, thats why am active.
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by honeydear(f): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2016
ndcide:
The way ekpoma is today is an indictment on governor osheomole. After lgbinedion, no project on the school. Even the town looks too village like. Was there last year. It was appalling.

[/size]
smiley smiley kiss kiss
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by honeydear(f): 10:47am On Aug 06, 2016
Malawian:
EKPOMA WEY GO ONLY TEACH YOU 1+1 DURING LECTURES, BUT WHEN YOU SEE PAST QUESTION PAPERS, NOBODY GO TELL YOU TO START TO READ ALL YOUR TEXTBOOKS.

[/size]
smiley smiley kiss kiss
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by honeydear(f): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2016
asuustrike2009:

For example like this you mean

[/size]
smiley smiley kiss kiss
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by honeydear(f): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2016
WIZGUY69:
From what am seeing in the pictures, AAU ekpoma is not qualified to be called a secondary school .

shame on Nigerians.

that's how almost all the institution in Nigeria looks like.

[/size]
smiley smiley kiss kiss
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by honeydear(f): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2016
osemu8:
Proudly aau,but d school is poor in terms of facilities

[/size]
smiley smiley kiss kiss
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by TamedWolf90: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2016
honeydear:

All for Fynestboi, I hardly post

i was part of the team dat started NAIRALAND interschool DEBATE with him, and i know his worth. He is truly a leader, a good listener, humble and intelligent. I just have to do this for him, thats why am active.

I believe you.. Hope you would campaign like this for me when I contest?

You sure win votes and also you are beautiful too...

I'm Mark, what's the name
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by Drdonzeez(m): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
erunz:
I GRADUATED FROM THIS DEPARTMENT, WE HAD GOOD LECTURERS LIKE IDIALU, OKOLIE, AMOS, ONE THIEF CALLED LECTURER IBADIN. THIS SAME AAU HAVE PRODUCED CELEBRITIES AND GOVERNORS LIKE UDUAGA, OMOWUNMI, DON JAZZY, ALLI BABA, PASTOR CHRIS OYAKILOME AND MANY MORE. OSHIOMOLE PERSONALLY KILLED THIS SCHOOL BY NOT FUNDING IT.
oga,Uduaghan graduated from UNIBEN.
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by honeydear(f): 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
TamedWolf90:

I believe you.. Hope you would campaign like this for me when I contest?

You sure win votes and also you are beautiful too...

I'm Mark, what's the name

smiley lipsrsealed
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by TamedWolf90: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
honeydear:

smiley lipsrsealed

Aiiht.. I will keep in touch
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
What!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ambrose Alli University In Pictures by Marisol911(f): 5:41am On Jan 20, 2017
are you sure this is not a secondary school?
Jesus is lord!! Is this a school?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Are The First Graduate In Your Village. / Meet Linus Opara, A High Ranking Nigerian Professional In South Africa / Overrated Courses In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.