Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Free Online Business E-learning - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Online Business E-learning (749 Views)

Why Shared Web Hosting Is Bad For Online Business / What Online Business Can Earn Me 2k Daily? / Please Who Has A Wordpress LMS (e-learning Theme) For Sale?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Online Business E-learning by HCpaul(m): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
This has been an issue baffling my heart for a very long time, to release the secret of our E-Business and E-commerce.
It may become a sin if i don't release it now.

The book focused on all the knowledge required in conducting business online and likewise how to make money on the internet.
There is a wide difference between making money online and conducting an online business.

This has prompted me to allow nairalander's to also benefit from the ungoing free access subscription, via mailing.

If the book were to be sold, i would have fix a price of 10,000 naira for each individual. But i just want to release my e-bussiness success tips. I don't have to hail the book, but the book will prove itself. After subscription, i will do half of the job for you; like setting up your electronic business model, opening your store for you, your open cart, payment setup, online banking, mini-importation business and many more.

But i have decided to release it through mailing.

Drop your mail:

I will only be able to handle the first 200 people on the list.

Many are entitled to ignore but be among the few that will believe.

This is our offer for you!
Re: Free Online Business E-learning by ogemdiicyprian2(m): 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
HCpaul:
This has been prompting me for a long time to release the secret of our E-commerce business. I just consider it that selfishness will guarantee us nothing but emptiness.

This has prompted me to allow nairalander's to also benefit also from the ungoing free access subscription, via mailing.

If the book were to be sold, i would have fix a price of 10,000 naira for each individual. But i just want to release my e-bussiness success tips. I don't have to hail the book, but the book will prove itself.

Drop your mail:

You are permitted to ignore while the few who believe will aquire the knowledge behind e-business.

My email is... Ogemdiicyprian2@gmail.com
I need to know more about this
Re: Free Online Business E-learning by prestige2013: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Take it..... adewunmi_jo@yahoo.com
Re: Free Online Business E-learning by rhazur(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rah
Re: Free Online Business E-learning by Mayfrank(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
franklinuka@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Business E-learning by fattbabakay(m): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2015
Y not post woteva u wanna talk here nd let us all see... Dis is just giving an atmosphere for spamming.
Re: Free Online Business E-learning by Guarantor(m): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
a4labi2013@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Business E-learning by Packboizzy(m): 12:39am On Jul 01, 2015
packboizzy@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Business E-learning by HCpaul(m): 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2015
Considered.
Re: Free Online Business E-learning by j4sure(m): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
obamabsk@gmail.com
HCpaul:
This has been a trimendious issue baffling my heart for a very long time, to release the secret of our E-commerce business. I just consider it that selfishness will guarantee us nothing but emptiness.

The book focused on all the knowledge required, as the right information.

This has prompted me to allow nairalander's to also benefit also from the ungoing free access subscription, via mailing.

If the book were to be sold, i would have fix a price of 10,000 naira for each individual. But i just want to release my e-bussiness success tips. I don't have to hail the book, but the book will prove itself. After subscription, i will do half of the job for you; like opening your store for you, your open cart, payment setup, online banking, and many more.

Drop your mail:

You are permitted to ignore it, while the few who believe will aquire the knowledge behind e-business.

Re: Free Online Business E-learning by abimeister: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2015
HCpaul:
This has been a trimendious issue baffling my heart for a very long time, to release the secret of our E-commerce business. I just consider it that selfishness will guarantee us nothing but emptiness.

The book focused on all the knowledge required, as the right information.

If the book were to be sold, i would have fix a price of 10,000 naira for each individual. But i just want to release my e-bussiness success tips. I don't have to hail the book, but the book will prove itself. After subscription, i will do half of the job for you; like opening your store for you, your open cart, payment setup, online banking, and many more.

Drop your mail:

You are permitted to ignore it, while the few who believe will aquire the knowledge behind e-business.

I am intrested o, abigailjohnolujimi@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Business E-learning by habexx(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
habokih@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Business E-learning by Rosemary216(f): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
fattbabakay:
Y not post woteva u wanna talk here nd let us all see... Dis is just giving an atmosphere for spamming.
grin
Re: Free Online Business E-learning by jaywize(f): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Omoikej@yahoo.com
Re: Free Online Business E-learning by priscillawill(m): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
Saintdegraft @gmai.com
Re: Free Online Business E-learning by chiji4real: 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
chiji4realbiz@ymail.com
Re: Free Online Business E-learning by HCpaul(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
All mails are approved.

Note: We are a team and we consider every intimidation as a strenght.

Their is no reasonable enterpreneur that will communicate business on a forum. We must provide individuals a relevant approach to starting an online business.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

..... / Cyber Abuja 2015 Is The Maiden Conference On Cyberspace / Naija Adsense Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.