Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

3 Stupidly Simple Ways To Make More Affiliate Sales - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Stupidly Simple Ways To Make More Affiliate Sales (755 Views)

6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / My New Amazon Affiliate Niche Site Journey (practical + Q&A Session) / 20 Simple Ways To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Stupidly Simple Ways To Make More Affiliate Sales by Fertilenigeria: 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
Hey,

New affiliate marketers often make the mistake (don't worry I did this too at first) of thinking that sending more traffic to affiliate offers instantly = more sales. But really, increase in traffic = more sales (if sales is properly optimized).

So you focus ONLY on trying to get more traffic.

Now more traffic IS obviously a good thing

However before you go about acquiring new traffic there are 3 stupidly simple little things you can and should be doing first to increase your affiliate sales.

With strategies, you can still make sales even with low traffic.

I used these strategies to make $3,000 from commission junction with my new blog with only 120+ unique visitors and below 300 page-views everyday.

And increasing your affiliate sales means more income, less work, the ability to pay all your bills and eventually quitting your dreaded J-O-B....

1. Work on your conversions.
If your conversion rate is 0% no amount of traffic in the world is going to change that - it will still be 0%.

So start testing things, i.e. position of buy buttons / affiliate link, headlines, call to action, content of posts etc.

Work on getting that as high as you possibly can and you'll make more sales without having to constantly be focusing on traffic.

2. Create more content around your high converting offers.

Let's say you created a blog post reviewing a product and it converted into sales at 5%.

That shows you this is a high converting offer that people want to buy.

Why only have 1 piece of content about this product? Create more.

If you already did a review then create a case study showing it in action.

Talk about what else you can do with it in another post.

Create emails about it and add to your follow up series.

This offer is a proven high converter and it makes no sense to just have 1 single post or email about it.

Get creating more content on it and you'll see even more sales come in from your existing traffic.

3. Show your existing audience your high converting content more.

Again let's say you've got a review post on your blog that converts at 5%.

A lot of your existing traffic will have seen that post but a lot won't have especially if you have a lot of content on your blog.

So make sure you are constantly linking back to that high converting content from other posts.

Make it a featured post on your home page or in the side bar.

Create multiple emails for your email follow up series that link back to it.

Not only will you make sure that more of your audience see it but you'll be exposing people to it more often which is proven to increase the likely hood of them buying.

The same applies to any high converting emails you have - duplicate them and use them further down the follow up series.

People miss emails or are too busy to take action - give them more than more chances.

Also use the same emails but with different headlines that appeal to people who didn't open the original email.

Re-mail people who opened / clicked to give them a second chance to buy.

Re-email people who did NOT open with new headlines

I use this tactic on my new new blog and can sometimes DOUBLE my open and click rate with something that takes just 2 minutes to do.

Write new emails around the same offer with a different approach.

This all increases the chance of your existing audience buying from you and will skyrocket your conversion rates and sales.

Then here's what you do next...

Once you have all 3 of these factors in place THEN ramp up your traffic generation methods.
I wrote few of them here on Nairaland
Here > https://www.nairaland.com/2805622/how-get-tons-free-traffic
And Here > https://www.nairaland.com/2797356/how-increased-blog-traffic-40

That way you'll really be making the most of your visitors when they land on your site and extracting the most value from them.

These are 3 stupidly simple ways to make more affiliates sales without having to get more traffic.

Enjoy those increased sales and profits,

Ifiokobong (Fertilenigeria). The trainer at MMOCOurse

P.S.

If you're looking for niches that are....

1. Easy for you to make money in as an affiliate

And

2. Stupidly profitable

Then check out the link on my signature or profile page to discover them, it might just reveal that dream niches you've been waiting for that turns your life around...

More of this secretes will come your way soon...

If you have any questions, word of praises, testimonials, let's hear from you in this thread.
Re: 3 Stupidly Simple Ways To Make More Affiliate Sales by ultrazone(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Help / BEST DEAL EVER!!! Professional Website/blog Design / Get Nairaland Smf Script/design No Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.