Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,430 members, 7,958,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

Please Help Me, My 'testicles' Is On Fire - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me, My 'testicles' Is On Fire (703 Views)

Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery / What If One Of My Testicles Is Bigger Than The Other? / Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, My 'testicles' Is On Fire by ferdvict2(m): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
Am ashame to say this but i must because it is killing me gradually.
My penis produces white substances whenever i wake up and even when i want to pee and sometimes it comes(the white substance) out when am walking on the road.
As a young boy then in Jss3, i remember using rusted nails and sometimes broom stick on the mouth of my penis and it pains me alot, all in the name of trying to know how the pees is coming out from, i never thought it will get to this extent.
I went to the chemist and i bought drug, used it for 2weeks and it increase the rate at which the liquid white substances comes out, then i went culturally with herbals,it worked by reducing the rate at which it flows. And any time the white substance flows my testicle pains me up till the extent i loose control of my self even in lecture halls. I went for the herbal again,it seems as if it has ceased. Just for me to be with my girl just playing,the liquid substances started, she felt embarassed.
My fear is not only the pains but one of my testics is bigger than other..
Please what drugs,medicatiions can i take that will stop the pains and embarassement.

Please help me to live like normal humans.

please help me.
Re: Please Help Me, My 'testicles' Is On Fire by Realtol(m): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Doctors in the house please help this guy. I can't really help you buy I pray you see a helper very soon coz I can't imagine the magnitude of pain you are going through. Sorry!
Re: Please Help Me, My 'testicles' Is On Fire by kilode100(f): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
Jesus fix him!!
Nna sorry.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My 'testicles' Is On Fire by demmy0325(m): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Please Help Me, My 'testicles' Is On Fire by MissSlimbody(f): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Go see a doctor fast.
Re: Please Help Me, My 'testicles' Is On Fire by CountDracula(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ehhm bro, I think u need real professional help, see a Doctor, as in hospital doctor dis tym around
Re: Please Help Me, My 'testicles' Is On Fire by Solowande(m): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2015
The Best u can do to urself na is to go 4 a medical test to diagnose d problem.
Re: Please Help Me, My 'testicles' Is On Fire by freakthingz(m): 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
* grabs fire extinguisher
undecided
Re: Please Help Me, My 'testicles' Is On Fire by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
go and c a doctor sharp sharp

(1) (Reply)

Why Surgery May Not Be The Best Option For Fibroid – Real Live Example! / Today Is One Year Anniversary Of Ebola Salt Water Bath...what An Experience! / Abnormal Sexual Activities Increase Risk Of Kidney Infection – Physician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.