Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help (2196 Views)

I Need An Interpretation For My Dream Please / Help Me Interpret This Dream Please / Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by frenzymirakk(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2015
i really need help as to what this really means.

I woke up dis morning remembering a dream i had last night.
I saw dat I was at our aus,my parents aus actually and i discoverd it was rainin but one thing surprised me, the roofs were leaking and water droping profusely from the roof tops. I had to find buckets and bowls to place on d spots of the drops. I mean it was really coming profusely. Although av had series of revelations lately about my life tru series of prayers and fasting but dis is geting me surprised as i knw well dat water represents abundance but wat about d leakin roof

Am really confused as well as perplexed pls any useful interpretation would help
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
Seek Jesus
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by johnydon22(m): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Nnaaa don't be confused, its a dream. . . stop making a big deal out of it
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by frenzymirakk(m): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
Freemanan:
Seek Jesus
tnk u so much bro. If it had not been him i would not get at dis in d first place. But dnt 4get dat wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by MznAirA(f): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
It's abundance like u said. U r destined for abundance but something is blocking it and God in his mercies still finds a way to help u out by opening a way for you.

1 Like

Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by sammily(m): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
mean while....

1 Share

Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by frenzymirakk(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
MznAirA:
It's abundance like u said. U r destined for abundance but something is blocking it and God in his mercies still finds a way to help u out by opening a way for you.

culd dat be d reason for the open leaking roof. God help me
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by kevoh(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Na Rainy season na! Rain don blow your parents roof for village and the gods of the land are sending you a message through dreams to come and repair it! tongue

On a more serious note, it's just a dream! Nothing to worry yourself about! Searching for silly interpretations up and down will only make matters worse, as your brain becomes programmed by such interpretations (which is always negative) and will forcefully seek to validate this dream of yours!
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by postmann: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
I sincerly doubt your dream has to do with abundance.

I believe your dream has to do with your family. There may be areas in their lives dat is open to attacks from the enemy.
and its on you to do something about it hence you got the revelation.
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by SimpleJetty(f): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
Pray against severe financial misfortune hitting your family. Your family should endeavour to seek the face of God by seeing a true man of God for prayers and possible fasting. God is revealing this mishap around the corner and about to come hitting your family through you.
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by SimpleJetty(f): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
kevoh:
Na Rainy season na! Rain don blow your parents roof for village and the gods of the land are sending you a message through dreams to come and repair it! tongue

On a more serious note, it's just a dream! Nothing to worry yourself about! Searching for silly interpretations up and down will only make matters worse, as your brain becomes programmed by such interpretations (which is always negative) and will forcefully seek to validate this dream of yours!

I beg to disagree with you. The spiritual comes before the physical. It's a sign of bad omen to come. Take it or leave it. The family can't afford to fold her arms and watch the ugly euphoria rare it's ugly head. They MUST seek the face of God. I repeat. It's a MUST
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by kevoh(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
SimpleJetty:

I beg to disagree with you. The spiritual comes before the physical. It's a sign of bad omen to come. Take it or leave it. The family can't afford to fold her arms and watch the ugly euphoria rare it's ugly head. They MUST seek the face of God. I repeat. It's a MUST

Abeg make we hear word jare! Spiritual my foot!

@OP Remember in my previous post, where I mentioned that all you will get is negative interpretations about your dream? Well, so far we've not been disappointed on this thread with an abundance of it.

You are what you make your brain think you are. Keep feeding your brain with negativity from these fellas! Good Luck!
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
My Friend,

This dream was revealed to you from the celestial orbit of Saturn since it was revealed to you on Saturday.

Archangel Kafziel a.k.a Chronos [greek mythology] rules over the planet of Saturn and his day is Saturday.

Kafziel is the most powerful Archangel among the Angels governing each day of the week, and he doubles as the Angel of destruction - very ruthless. Those that are born between December 20 & January 20 [Capricorns] like myself, are directly under the influence of the Planet of Saturn, which is being governed by Kafziel.

Each Planet is an intelligent force, filled with divine energy that controls the fate of all things within our sacred solar system.

Think about the Sun as a King,

Moon - The Queen,

Mars - The King's Warrior or General,

Mercury - The Youth or Crown Prince,

Jupiter - The Priest,

Venus - The Princess or The King's Mistress,

Saturn - The Executioner or Wise Old Sage.

All these Planets have attributes and direct influence on every inhabitant of earth [including plants & animals], regardless of whether you call on Jesus, Allah or Obatala; but that is a story for another day.

Now; The rainfall in your dream represents enormous blessings.

Your parent house represents backwardness.

The leaking roof of your parent's house represents Ancestral Powers.

There are powers from your Father's house [or Your Mother's house] draining your blessings; and thereby subjecting you to vicious circle of hardship, which takes extra efforts on your part before getting any tangible or meaningful blessings in Life.

That, my friend, is the interpretation of the dream revealed to you by the Lord of the Angels; Kafziel.

Nagode! smiley
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by SimpleJetty(f): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
kevoh:

Abeg make we hear word jare! Spiritual my foot!

@OP Remember in my previous post, where I mentioned that all you will get is negative interpretations about your dream? Well, so far we've not been disappointed on this thread with an abundance of it.

You are what you make your brain think you are. Keep feeding your brain with negativity from these fellas! Good Luck!
The fool delights in ignorance!!!
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by jamex93(m): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
wao

i really dont know more about dream interpretation

please who can help me out with this

i had a dream where i saw ants coming out of my left palm (from the wrist to the fingers )

i had this same dream twice within 2weeks
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by frenzymirakk(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
kevoh:

sincerly, i used to b an advocate of ppl wu do not beliv in dreams.
But lately i com to belive dat dreams culd mean a grat deal and how u handle them matters as well.
I wl advice u to take them serious smtyms especially wen its confusing and smtyms wen u tend to forget them and more importantly d 1s u av after a series of payer and faster
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by frenzymirakk(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
kevoh:

seriously i used to b one of those wu do not believ in dreams until lately.
Howeva i wl like to tell u dat dream play vital role in our lifes,infact a christian wu dosnt dream in on a long tn, especialy dreams dat come after prayer and fasting. Anyway d devil culd bring negativ dreams to wave ur faith but more importantl some some culd b distict instructions on wher to direct ur prayer and steps to take

tank u
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by frenzymirakk(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Zoharariel:
My Friend,

This dream was revealed to you from the celestial orbit of Saturn since it was revealed to you on Saturday.

Archangel Kafziel a.k.a Chronos [greek mythology] rules over the planet of Saturn and his day is Saturday.

Kafziel is the most powerful Archangel among the Angels governing each day of the week, and he doubles as the Angel of destruction - very ruthless. Those that are born between December 20 & January 20 [Capricorns] like myself, are directly under the influence of the Planet of Saturn, which is being governed by Kafziel.

Each Planet is an intelligent force, filled with divine energy that controls the fate of all things within our sacred solar system.

Think about the Sun as a King,

Moon - The Queen,

Mars - The King's Warrior or General,

Mercury - The Youth or Crown Prince,

Jupiter - The Priest,

Venus - The Princess or The King's Mistress,

Saturn - The Executioner or Wise Old Sage.

All these Planets have attributes and direct influence on every inhabitant of earth [including plants & animals], regardless of whether you call on Jesus, Allah or Obatala; but that is a story for another day.

Now; The rainfall in your dream represents enormous blessings.

Your parent house represents backwardness.

The leaking roof of your parent's house represents Ancestral Powers.

There are powers from your Father's house [or Your Mother's house] draining your blessings; and thereby subjecting you to vicious circle of hardship, which takes extra efforts on your part before getting any tangible or meaningful blessings in Life.

That, my friend, is the interpretation of the dream revealed to you by the Lord of the Angels; Kafziel.

Nagode! smiley

tank u so much
av really been interested in dis greek stuffs, they make a lot of sense somtyms but i tell u dat if u so much giv ur tym to reading ther myths u may end up doubting so many tins abt christianity. Tnks though dis an eye opener
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by kevoh(m): 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
SimpleJetty:

The fool delights in ignorance!!!
Is that your best shot? I've seen this line play out on Nairaland religion section countless times by christian apologists. What's next, threaten me with hell fire? grin

frenzymirakk:

Good Luck in your search!
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
frenzymirakk:

tank u so much
av really been interested in dis greek stuffs, they make a lot of sense somtyms but i tell u dat if u so much giv ur tym to reading ther myths u may end up doubting so many tins abt christianity. Tnks though dis an eye opener

Christianity, my friend, was built on mind boggling lies and therefore must collapse like pack of cards inevitably.

Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by frenzymirakk(m): 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
Zoharariel:

Christianity, my friend, was built on mind boggling lies and therefore must collapse like pack of cards inevitably.

i doubt if i hav d effontry to say otherwise to ur opinion.
Everyman to his own believe and wat givs u peace and satissfies u should b left as it is.
I wil also wnt to believe dat (letters) kills. Somtyms we get confused by interpreting mysteries wit human knowledge. Gud luck anyways
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by frenzymirakk(m): 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
am stl expecting any1s honest evaluations ooooooo....
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 29, 2015
jamex93:
wao

i had a dream where i saw ants coming out of my left palm (from the wrist to the fingers )

Seeing lots of ants in your dreams [especially on your body] signify emergency wealth, but if bitten by them, it signifies bad luck, and reminds you of false friends, enemies attack.

If you see ants in your barn, shed, pot, pocket; This means distress & poverty.

Ants crawling out of a hole signifies imminent illness or disease.

Ants crawling & moving out of your room or home signifies recovery from illness & liberation.

Nagode!
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by jamex93(m): 12:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Zoharariel:

Seeing lots of ants in your dreams [especially on your body] signify emergency wealth, but if bitten by them, it signifies bad luck, and reminds you of false friends, enemies attack.

If you see ants in your barn, shed, pot, pocket; This means distress & poverty.

Ants crawling out of a hole signifies imminent illness or disease.

Ants crawling & moving out of your room or home signifies recovery from illness & liberation.

Nagode!

the more i try to wash dem off my hands, the more i notice more coming out in large numbers

i have bin kind of afraid since den
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 29, 2015
frenzymirakk:
i really need help as to what this really means.

I woke up dis morning remembering a dream i had last night.
I saw dat I was at our aus,my parents aus actually and i discoverd it was rainin but one thing surprised me, the roofs were leaking and water droping profusely from the roof tops. I had to find buckets and bowls to place on d spots of the drops. I mean it was really coming profusely. Although av had series of revelations lately about my life tru series of prayers and fasting but dis is geting me surprised as i knw well dat water represents abundance but wat about d leakin roof

Am really confused as well as perplexed pls any useful interpretation would help
I don't think it's Godly, or meaningful. So ignore it.
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by frenzymirakk(m): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2015
muafrika:
I don't think it's Godly, or meaningful. So ignore it.

u tnk so?
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
frenzymirakk:

u tnk so?
Pretty sure, actually. There are pointers: The familiarity of the place in the dream, and the leaking roof, other than being a false representation of the facts was just to cause you anguish. Godly dreams do not have false facts or anguish, or unreasonableness of any kind. Which brings me to the second point:

The dream is purposeless. No understanding to go with it. That's because it is vain. God's messages have a direction. You will know what, where and most importantly, why. It will not result to your confusion.

Vain dreams are non consequential. No meaning.

It would be an exception though if in the course of the dream, there was a complete shift or sort of an escape from the scnene, the familiarity of people and places, and the confusion. Only that part even then, would be worth your consideration.
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by frenzymirakk(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
muafrika:

Pretty sure, actually. There are pointers: The familiarity of the place in the dream, and the leaking roof, other than being a false representation of the facts was just to cause you anguish. Godly dreams do not have false facts or anguish, or unreasonableness of any kind. Which brings me to the second point:

The dream is purposeless. No understanding to go with it. That's because it is vain. God's messages have a direction. You will know what, where and most importantly, why. It will not result to your confusion.

Vain dreams are non consequential. No meaning.

It would be an exception though if in the course of the dream, there was a complete shift or sort of an escape from the scnene, the familiarity of people and places, and the confusion. Only that part even then, would be worth your consideration.

i any case I wnt to believe u, but to keep safe i jst need to pray about it.
In anoda development hweva i got to knw dat roof smtyms means grace and smtyms means protection. So wen such is leaking u can guess wat it culd be.
I dnt wnt to believ dat dis is not nor is it appliable to me. Av jst got to be carefu and if av deviated from God in anyway try to trace my step bak...........
A yoruba adage says 'u look anyway and anyhow for a lost item' 'iwakuwa lanwa ntosonu'
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
frenzymirakk:

i any case I wnt to believe u, but to keep safe i jst need to pray about it.
In anoda development hweva i got to knw dat roof smtyms means grace and smtyms means protection. So wen such is leaking u can guess wat it culd be.
I dnt wnt to believ dat dis is not nor is it appliable to me. Av jst got to be carefu and if av deviated from God in anyway try to trace my step bak...........
A yoruba adage says 'u look anyway and anyhow for a lost item' 'iwakuwa lanwa ntosonu'
Your call. But I like your idea about retracing your steps. I do the same too in similar situations. I pray that God may hide you from your enemies.
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
jamex93:
wao

you have diabetes
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by frenzymirakk(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
timonski:
you have diabetes

hmmmmm but y na u dey vex for am b4 or is dat a simple meanin to his dream
Re: Very Confusing dream,please I Need Help by jamex93(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
timonski:

you have diabetes

lolx

why u say so bros

(1) (Reply)

Exposing Sexual Immorality In The New Age Church / I'm Confused About Jesus :-[ / Are Shia Muslims Infidels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.