Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! (3276 Views)

Which Romance Novel Are You Reading Right Now? / Which Nairaland Story Are Reading Right Now / What Are You Reading Right Now And What Page Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 02, 2009
I was just browsing the net, looking for a certain book when I came upon this site.

I thought someone might appreciate it, it' a site where you can read some of your fav books online.

Novels from famous authors such as Aghatha Christie, Fitzgerald, F. Scott, Edger Allen Poe, etc. . . .

http://www.readprint.com/
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by maedan(f): 11:46am On Mar 02, 2009
I just checked out the site, it's incredible! Are u sure I'm going to ever leave the house now?!?! Lol, so many books, so little time!

Thanks, heatfusion, for the link!! This is one of the reasons I luv NL . . . . smiley
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 03, 2009
maedan:

I just checked out the site, it's incredible! Are u sure I'm going to ever leave the house now?!?! Lol, so many books, so little time!

Thanks, heatfusion, for the link!! This is one of the reasons I luv NL . . . . smiley
Girl, you're welcome.

I'm a nerd myself, so I just look for some books to read online, came upon this site.

I knew someone will appreciate.

IF ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND MORE AGATHA CHRISTIE BOOKS, PLZ LET ME KNOW. THANKS smiley
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Moyola(f): 12:37am On Mar 07, 2009
None of my fav. authorz r dr! embarassed
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by sugabelle: 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2009
Moyola:

None of my fav. authorz r dr! embarassed

wow! how can u say that, not even one! I just went to the site; I must say I'm spoilt for choice! Good one, Heatfusion! This Literature thread has gotten even more interesting!
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by ogre(m): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2009
wasere, ose mennnnn
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 11, 2009
LOL, you guys are welcome

@Moyola
Tell me who your favorite author is, and I promise you if possible, I'll find his/her collection of books for you wink

@ALL

IF YOU NEED HELP UNDERSTANDING THE BOOKS, TRY THIS SITE. GREAT SUMMARY AND EXPLANATIONS wink
[size=15pt]
www.sparknotes.com[/size]
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Hauwa1: 2:10am On Mar 11, 2009
Heat how are ya? smiley

you like Agatha Christie's books? how i wish i can lay hands on my dad's collection. he loves her books too. i remember reading 'elephant can remember among them. just last week i was reading abt her home becoming tourist place on yahoo news.

i go bring one for you if i go home smiley

thanks for that website o wink
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 11, 2009
I'm fine, thanks o. et tu?

I love herrrr, she is the best best mystery writer. I've read dozens of her book. I just finished reading "And The Mirror Cracked From SIde To Side" yest.
I think I fell in love with Poirot and Jane Marple (Her detectives).

Ahhh, she is the epitome of an excellent writer smiley

How you go bring one na? embarassed

You're welcome wink
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Moyola(f): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

LOL, you guys are welcome

@Moyola
Tell me who your favorite author is, and I promise you if possible, I'll find his/her collection of books for you wink

Brenda Jackson
Omar Tyree
Donna Hill

C'est possible? undecided tongue
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by kaydkay(m): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2009
@heatfusion

Gr8 site. Am like a connoisseur of novels. The only drawback with the site is that u probably have to be online

to read the books there [cant be dloaded for offline reading].

Saw a particular book have been luking for : War and Peace - smeone requested for it on my book site -

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-188280.160.html but culdnt find it in my collections will have to find a

means of collating all d chapters to convert to pdf and microsoft reader formats.

[www.booksdownload247..com]
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by kaydkay(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2009
HeatFusion:

IF ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND MORE AGATHA CHRISTIE BOOKS, PLZ LET ME KNOW. THANKS smiley

@heatfusion
I have abt 66 of her books in microsoft reader format though will eventually convert them to pdf once am ready to

upload them to my dloading site.

just be checkg this my thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-188280.160.html regularly will hv dem up very soon.

tnks 4 d link to d site again.
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 12, 2009
Moyola:

Brenda Jackson
Omar Tyree
Donna Hill

C'est possible? undecided tongue
This girl shocked shocked

Anywaz, I couldn't find her book because am tied and sore right now.

But I did help u find sites you might like. purrrrrr grin

http://dating.lovetoknow.com/Free_Online_Romance_Novels
http://www.free-ebooks.net/?category=Romance
http://ebookhood.com/author-christine-feehan
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 12, 2009
kaydkay:

@heatfusion

Gr8 site. Am like a connoisseur of novels. The only drawback with the site is that u probably have to be online

to read the books there [cant be dloaded for offline reading].

Saw a particular book have been luking for : War and Peace - smeone requested for it on my book site -

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-188280.160.html but culdnt find it in my collections will have to find a

means of collating all d chapters to convert to pdf and microsoft reader formats.

[www.booksdownload247..com]

kaydkay:

@heatfusion
I have abt 66 of her books in microsoft reader format though will eventually convert them to pdf once am ready to

upload them to my dloading site.

just be checkg this my thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-188280.160.html regularly will hv dem up very soon.

tnks 4 d link to d site again.
Oh boy, if you do that for me, I'll loff you forever and ever and ever tongue tongue

Thanks a bunch.

I just bookmarked both of your sites. will be checking it.

Or you can send me an email when you finish uploading them.
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 12, 2009
@KaydKay
Pretty nice site you got.

Really nice of you to help us like this. smiley
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Moyola(f): 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

This girl shocked shocked

Ah ahn! kilode nau! arnt they books? grin

Ebony-Silk:

Anywaz, I couldn't find her book because am tied and sore right now.

But I did help u find sites you might like. purrrrrr grin

http://dating.lovetoknow.com/Free_Online_Romance_Novels
http://www.free-ebooks.net/?category=Romance
http://ebookhood.com/author-christine-feehan

'll sure check them out! ose gann! wink
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by CrazyMan(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2009
I love that site because it's already inspiring me.
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Moyola(f): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2009
Oh Ebony!

've visited d sites, d 1st? undecided, d 2nd iz smiley, d 3rd? d link iznt working embarassed

Buh i found stuffz dhat intrigued moi on d 2nd. . . dhat 'll keep me going 4 now.
Sugbon if yu find any oda. . . kindly lemme knw, ose! smiley
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2009
Moyola:

Oh Ebony!

've visited d sites, d 1st? undecided, d 2nd iz smiley, d 3rd? d link iznt working embarassed

Buh i found stuffz dhat intrigued moi on d 2nd. . . dhat 'll keep me going 4 now.
Sugbon if yu find any oda. . . kindly lemme knw, ose! smiley
Oh my!

I made sure they were working before I posted them. My apology.

Ok, I'd check them out and post more wink

P.S, of course they are books na tongue grin wink
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Treetop20(m): 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2009
who is this moyola that writes in shorthand
i have never seen her write proper English
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by tope2000(f): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2009
Treetop20:

rofl. . . . . . arabic ni grin
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Treetop20(m): 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2009
tope2000:

rofl. . . . . . arabic ni grin
i always have to re-read her posts over
and over to get it
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Moyola(f): 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2009
Treetop20:

Haa! whotevaaa! tongue

Treetop20:

i always have to re-read her posts over
and over to get it

Yu shuldnt hv evn bovvered. . . nxt tym yu read n yu dunt get it, juz bounce! cool tongue
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Pepeye(f): 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2009
Reliving reading free books of my fav authors on the net some yrs back . . . kiss
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Moyola(f): 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Oh my!

I made sure they were working before I posted them. My apology.

Ok, I'd check them out and post more wink

P.S, of course they are books na tongue grin wink

Ehn ehn jare! 10x in advance! wink
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Pepeye(f): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ moyola
Why make our heads spin while reading ur post?
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2009
Plz, y'all, dnt mess up this thread. There are actually ppl who appreciates the links.

@Moyola
you iz welcome baby. Will look them up when am done st. . .stu. . . stud. . . . wink
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2009
@Ola ni moyo cheesy

Ok, Mori problem site number 1.
nkan to sele nmi wipe, awan blue highlighted names ye lo ye ko click fun another site ta fun e ni iwe.

but check this one out too. . . . ugh, this books are too mushy. Why can't all girls like the blood, the knife and murder novels. *sigh* tongue

http://www.memoware.com/?screen=search_results&DirectSearch=Y&p=category%5E!Romance~!
(paste all unto new window)
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Moyola(f): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

@Ola ni moyo cheesy

Ok, Mori problem site number 1.
nkan to sele nmi wipe, awan blue highlighted names ye lo ye ko click fun another site ta fun e ni iwe.
hmmn! yeah!
I clicked on d blue highlighted names, but o kan link me lo si awon sites ti mo moo already embarassed but mo rii site kan to daara lati ibe. cool

Ebony-Silk:

but check this one out too. . . . ugh, this books are too mushy. Why can't all girls like the blood, the knife and murder novels. *sigh* tongue

http://www.memoware.com/?screen=search_results&DirectSearch=Y&p=category%5E!Romance~!
(paste all unto new window)

hehe!! y shuld they? se iru novel ti o ma nka ni yen? shocked cheesy
've read a some bkz with dem kinfey knifey . . . twasnt crious tho, juz mild.
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Moyola(f): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2009
Pepeye:

@ moyola
Why make our heads spin while reading ur post?

If yur head lykz, it shuld spin lyk a barber's chair, hmn hmn! tongue
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2009
Moyola:

hmmn! yeah!
I clicked on d blue highlighted names, but o kan link me lo si awon sites ti mo moo already embarassed but mo rii site kan to daara lati ibe. cool

hehe!! y shuld they? se iru novel ti o ma nka ni yen? shocked cheesy
've read a some bkz with dem kinfey knifey . . . twasnt crious tho, juz mild.

You should ooooo, a lil mystery here and there makes one sharper grin grin
Gave me the idea of being a Forensic scientist once, I still love the idea cheesy cheesy

Moyola:

rotflmao grin grin
Re: Love Reading, Right? Well, Check This Site Out! by Pepeye(f): 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2009
Moyola:

With all due respect. . . pls continue with your nincompoop grammar

obviously a square peg in a round hole!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

TUNDE Leye's Tricia's Nightmare / "Little Child" By REG Armattoe / Need Help In Writing E-book!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.