Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Ekiti People Demands Monarch's Removal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ekiti People Demands Monarch's Removal (329 Views)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G: Abducted Lagos Monarch Regains Freedom / How Are-ekiti People Chased Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Team Out Of Town / He’s A Mechanic And Monarch Who Rules His People Via Skype (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti People Demands Monarch's Removal by Bolajiblog(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
In Ikole local government in Ekiti state, the people of Iyemero have have asked for the immediate removal of their monarch, Oba Ebenezer Agboola Ogungbemi, the Olu of Iyemero.
Their grievance was made known in a public protest staged by the community members on saturday before and after a peace meeting chaired by Oba Mumuni Adebayo Orisagbemi, Attah of Ayede who tried to reconcile the Oba with his people.
The people of Iyemero accused Oba ogungbemi of embezzelment of allowances due to chiefs, illegal sales of the community's acestral land and illegal arrest and detention of his subjects.
Read Full details HERE
Re: Ekiti People Demands Monarch's Removal by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Guts

(1) (Reply)

I Would Like To Connect My Bluetooth Speaker To A Non-bluetooth Home Theatre / Kaduna Beggars Defy Government Orders And Return To Streets. / Change Of Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.