Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Did Your Parents Ever Give You "The Talk"?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did Your Parents Ever Give You "The Talk"?? (750 Views)

What Was The Worst Punishment Your Parents Ever Gave You...... / Did Your Mum Ever Use Any Of These On You? / Did Your Parents Ever Tell You That They Love You! Do You Ever Miss Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Your Parents Ever Give You "The Talk"?? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
Was talking with some friends & the talk came up.

He said his parents(note: old school parents) gave him the sex talk when he was 16 going 17 but the bone of contention is that no old school parent will talk to you about sex

I for example, even at my age, find it difficult to talk to my parents on issues concerning women.

In my younger years, the mere mention of breasts or penis would fetch you proper flogging
Re: Did Your Parents Ever Give You "The Talk"?? by tpiander: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
you are asking because?

1 Like

Re: Did Your Parents Ever Give You "The Talk"?? by Mskrisx(f): 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
grin the poster above me tho
Re: Did Your Parents Ever Give You "The Talk"?? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
sirman:
Was talking with some friends & the talk came up.

He said his parents(note: old school parents) gave him the sex talk when he was 16 going 17 but the bone of contention is that no old school parent will talk to you about sex

I for example, even at my age, find it difficult to talk to my parents on issues concerning women.

In my younger years, the mere mention of breasts or penis would fetch you proper flogging

My mom gave me the sex talk when I was 11 . on my birthday. even now, she knows everything about me, boys that are showing interest in me, nd laugh at dia toasting skills. We even talk about sex and marriage.
Re: Did Your Parents Ever Give You "The Talk"?? by tpiander: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mskrisx:
grin the poster above me tho

ehen?

something must have brought on the question?

grin
Re: Did Your Parents Ever Give You "The Talk"?? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
tpiander:
you are asking because?

lol hahaha grin
Re: Did Your Parents Ever Give You "The Talk"?? by Mskrisx(f): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
tpiander:

ehen?

something must have brought on the question?

grin

Lwkmd
Re: Did Your Parents Ever Give You "The Talk"?? by tpiander: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mskrisx:

Lwkmd
Re: Did Your Parents Ever Give You "The Talk"?? by icekream(m): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mum bought me a book on it: boy's talk... Really enjoyed et
Re: Did Your Parents Ever Give You "The Talk"?? by codedstan(m): 7:02am On Jun 29, 2015
if i may ask, what is the essence of this 'sex talk'?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Ferdybaba / Breaking News - Helicopter Crashes Into The Lagoon / How To Load Your Phone From Any Bank Account And Get Free Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.