Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,351 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Did Your Parents Ever Tell You That They Love You! Do You Ever Miss Them! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did Your Parents Ever Tell You That They Love You! Do You Ever Miss Them! (494 Views)

What Was The Worst Punishment Your Parents Ever Gave You...... / Did Your Mum Ever Use Any Of These On You? / Did Your Parents Ever Give You "The Talk"?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Your Parents Ever Tell You That They Love You! Do You Ever Miss Them! by jamaicanoshu(m): 6:16am On Jul 06, 2015
THIS EX PRISONER SPEAKS MORE TRUTHS THAN I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED FROM ANY HOLY MEN. These truths were both personal and political. You can feel the African experience in his words . He goes all in : All most too deep for me! . I COULD ALMOST SEE MY CHILDHOOD IN HIS WORDS. I can remember my sister combing my mother's hair. Even though i am her son, i wished i was the one that combed her hair! I wish i had apologized to my father for for all the bullcrap i put them through! Sometimes i wish i could go back in time to tell them thanks! I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS VIDEO TO HIT ME THIS HARD . THIS OLE G WAS SPITTING FIRE! [Youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw5VOwd2Ucs[/Youtube]
Re: Did Your Parents Ever Tell You That They Love You! Do You Ever Miss Them! by seedgreen(m): 6:18am On Jul 06, 2015
Following
Re: Did Your Parents Ever Tell You That They Love You! Do You Ever Miss Them! by Skillfullulu(m): 6:25am On Jul 06, 2015
No they don't but I know they truly love me.No they don't but I know they truly love me.No they don't but I know they truly love me.
Re: Did Your Parents Ever Tell You That They Love You! Do You Ever Miss Them! by Vision4God: 6:48am On Jul 06, 2015
Yes jus my mum. Appreciate ur parents at evry givn opportunity

(1) (Reply)

Wanted By The Police / If She Told You This,what Will You Do / Breaking: Okene-abuja Highway Barricaded As Kogi LG Workers Protest Over 30% Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.