Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Are You Confused If You Love Him Or Lusting After Him. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are You Confused If You Love Him Or Lusting After Him. (389 Views)

I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries / Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend / Iceprince's Girlfriend Vows To Love Him Forever, Calls Him Hubby; He Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Confused If You Love Him Or Lusting After Him. by justfarb2(f): 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
I couldn't believe it when i saw this. Why would any one do this just to change their color. ladies now use a chemical that peels of their outer layer, they rub this chemical from head to toe and after some weeks their skin starts shedding and new and lighter skin appear. See more photo...

As women sometimes we confuse True love with lust or even just a crush. I was once a victim too so it's not like i just want to write but this are some tips to watch out for so you can know what your feelings really are.You know how you meet a guy and you start thinking you love him or not, it can be annoying sometimes because that confusion can make you either loose someone great or end up with nonsense. A lot of couples think that they are in love when it's just lust.

Loving someone truely is a Feeling and also More: When you are experiencing true love, you will feel really positive about your man. You may not fall head-over-heels in love with him, but you will think well of him, you will want to be with him and feel good about being with him. True love continues even when you guys are having problems or he is hurting you (N.B: not when he's knacking you o). True love is when you are aangry with your partner but still miss him talking to you....In true love, commitment is very needed. When you’re truly in love with another person, you are commited to staying with him no matter the circumstances. Since committing to love someone very different from you is a big decision that will affect all the areas in your life, Don't rush into that decisoin quickly or....read more here; http://www.justfarbblog.com/2015/06/are-you-confused-if-you-love-him-or.html
Re: Are You Confused If You Love Him Or Lusting After Him. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
nawa oooo. u guys wud truncate d info to push traffic to ur blog

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent To Pay $7 Million Over Sex Tape / Fraudsters Using Mike Ezuronye's Hacked Social Media Account To Defraud Nigerian / Orezi Slams Marriage Rumors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.