Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. (4698 Views)

I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / Do they Have A Case Or Are They Just Being Unreasonable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by Pidggin(f): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
dinachi:

You are the joke! Simple question. Why do you stink so much? No convulsions please! Hahahahahaha.
I know the paragon of beauty and epitome of perfection I call the love of my life gives you nightmares from time to time but you are free to hope! Hopeless hope!

hehehehe dat ugli laboratory specimen u call wife? FYI any woman dat gets hooked to an uncircumcised creep like u must be uggggglliiiieeee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by dinachi(m): 2:08am On Sep 09, 2015
Pidggin:

hehehehe dat ugli laboratory specimen u call wife? FYI any woman dat gets hooked to an uncircumcised creep like u must be uggggglliiiieeee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ugly laboratory specimen?
Wow that must be you then! Very clearly, your nightmares are back. That paragon of beauty and perfection I call the love of my life keeps making you sh1t your pants.... grin grin grin Dont kill yourself yet I have one more question for you.
Simple question. Why do you stink so much?
And no convulsions please. Buhahahahahaha! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by skyfullofstars(f): 2:53am On Sep 09, 2015
Well, my opinion may not be shared by others or by the majority. I believe that people should be humble, down to Earth. If I date a guy, I would want the guy to be natural, to show his real self, to treat me kindly. If he shows arrogant attitudes, then I would never call him again -what for? I would like to date a person that respects me, cherishes me, and enjoys my company.

Women should not be arrogant, they should be natural, and if they're interested they should remain, and if they're not, they should kindly "reject" the guy and suggest to be friends.

If I were in your shoes, (even though I am a woman) I would do the same you do. Why waste my time?

1 Like

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by Corinthians(f): 7:05am On Sep 09, 2015
Ruq:
You probably witnessed a scornful childhood, you were prolly brought up by intolerable peeps and subconsciously it has become part of you, I was like that, heck I'm still like that. If you try too overestimate your relevance, I'll make sure you're irrelevant. And I'm the straightforward kinda nigga, you like me say it, it won't work out say it, don't prolong ish, my emotions don't last long on a could be chick.

It actually depends on why you're letting them off, I for one hate to feel like a burden on someone, if you want me to go, I'm gone no big ish. Another ish is maybe you're handsome like me wink and you feel you shouldnt have to press on a babe for so long before she agrees, but guy I swear in my ugliest and brokest moment was when I had the prettiest babes, since then I understood some babes dont give a flip about what you look like. Or maybe You're just a a grown spoilt brat who has always got what he wants which has made you intolerable. Sha no one would tolerate the kind of disrespect some chicks dish out except low life woman wrappers. You shouldnt become that because you want a babe, eff that I can't die for you don't die for me.

However I'd still say you should smoke some chill and grow up although some ladies deserve hi5's in the face. You didn't tell us if these babes are already gfs or babes still in the toasting stage.

This your comment na die...
I think i have practically fallen in love with you..... just becos of it.
I totally agree with you oooo and as much as it applies to guys to it also applies to the ladies.

To think that just this morning i was thinking to myself that the older you become, the more difficult it is to find someone genuine.
And i guess, it is mainly becos you have become more matured and beginning to understand your worth and value. Hence,the level of nonsense you can tolerate from any particular individual at any given time is really limited.

Just doesn't make sense to hang on to some guy who makes you feel like he is doing you a favour by being with you.
We are either in this shit together or nothing.
It has to be 50/50 from both parties even if not all the time, at least 70%of the time.

There would be time where patience would be needed by one party (maybe, if the other person is going through some issues) and that is totally understandable.
But if only one person gets to bend all the time.... Nah!!!

#justmy2kobo

1 Like

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by Corinthians(f): 7:17am On Sep 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

OP don't let this woman deceive or threaten you, none of these illegal curses will work in Jesus name, Amen! Abi na by force to like person? Rubbish.

@madamkilljoy
bullsh1t.
If you read what the op describes as people he ignored you will know we are not talking about all women. Also it seems you think he is sleeping with them before dumping them. I stand to be corrected but I don't think so.

Some girls sorry to say are just plain stupid. They think the world revolves around them cos they have a vagaina. Nothing intelligent to say apart from hi hi and 'I need recharge card.' Such girls are deleted shaparly from my Facebook and bbm. A friend introduces you two and the first thing she does is flick her fingers rudely at you and say 'I need a drink'. I be waiter? When u chat they look away uninterestedly and yawn incessantly then u decide OK cool and you go your way only to recieve stupid texts two days later. "Hi", "Hi".

Hi yourself biitch.
***presses block button***

Nonsense.

Guy,

I understand your frustration..... But you have to calm down

Sometimes, you really can't blame this girls.
Some have loved and given their hearts freely to guys only to be mistreated. sad

In the end, we should all try to be patient with each other , afterall Surulere (patience is profitable) smiley

Just don't go overboard with the patience. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. by FrankDude: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pidggin:
C dis deluded mufu, u and who is conversing? Abeg go formatt your brain, as u dull reach can u hold an intelligent conversation?.All your children are products of consistently raping that your repulsive laboratory specimen you call wife with your HIV infected rusty shovel u call joystick, conversation? C me c trouble, your balls need to be flattened with sledge hammer

U are sick. Get d hell outta my thread. angry undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Very Sad Woman - Marital Woes / What To Do To My Househelp? / Lots Of Children! Duggar Vs Sullivan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.